Ask a 21/m law graduate anything. virgin, kissless, never smoked, drank, or taken drugs

Ask a 21/m law graduate anything. virgin, kissless, never smoked, drank, or taken drugs.

NOTE: I am from Australia (you study law at 17 and finish in your early 20s) - it's different from the US where law is a postgrad qualification

i'm also Australian and you don't finish high school until your 17

yeah you finish at 17 and you are still 17 by the time you accept your enrolment.

only if your some late birthed tit

so solicitor yet?

Want some help to try everything you never did ?

congrats you made it through life without living one

Nope. You finish Year 12 at 17, and then offers for courses are made in late-December. You would normally be 17. Courses start in late-February, so if your birthday comes after that month you would be 17 by the time you study law. It is a 4 year degree, or a 5.5 year degree if you choose to study a combined/dual degree.

Which is?

I have lived a life.

Why continue ? I have a good feeling you hate your current state of life for some reason

What gives you that feeling?

On the topic of suicide which you raised, there are no proven painless methods available in Australia. If there are, I don't know of them, and it would be extremely hard to pull off. Living is therefore a must.

so your autistic as well?
that explains the kissless virgin tea totaler

That has nothing to do with what I just said.

not true, buy Robitussin long acting cough gels and eat the whole bottle, as long as the bottle is 20 pills

it makes what you said clearer

where in aust are you?

where do you study?

just make sure you have nothing to do that day

There certainly is. Check out exit boxes. Painless suicide.

or dont commit suicide cause in the end everything works out ^^

And you seems hot enough to sort out a few of your issues pretty easily in any pub in your town

Why haven't you tried marijuana?

Law graduate = I just graduated.

I will be working a job next year as a commercial property lawyer

where did* you study?

What's the difference between per capita distribution and per stirpes distribution?

I studied at the University of Queensland

Suicide options are not typically restricted by region, please contact and consult with your doctor for further information on painless suicide if your autism persists. Side effects can include but are not limited to living a pointless life and creating shitty threads on trap filled chinese cartoon imageboards for teens

Australia doesn't have lawyers

I don't remember. I studied Succession Law as an elective in my third year.

I could have Googled but I'm assuming you want me to answer on the top of my head so that is the truthful answer :P

You mean suicide bags? Interesting. How do you know it's painless though? I've only done a brief Google search

bump

Lol

Bump

bump