What's the most effortless way to lose 40 pounds quickly?

What's the most effortless way to lose 40 pounds quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

forenergynow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meth

eat less. whats more effortless than that?

lay your legs across a train track

Chuck the dog in the river

cut off your stomach with a chainsaw.

Chainsaw to your legs

Stop being a fatass

atkins diet

chug a 5 oz delsym
4 hours later take 15 dxm gel caps
3 hours later take 5 dxm gel caps

Do this on Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday of the same week. I can 110% guarantee you'll lose fuckloads of weight and gain muscle. You'll probably lose your sanity though, I sure did. Bout to go do it myself when I have a week to trip ballsack.

That could work for me.
I've tried this for over a year and seen very little results
That would work
O
I might have to
I'll look into it

>lose weight
>effortless

Pick one you lazy fat fuck. Or, don't eat outside of your 3 meals a day and apply as much exercise as you can muster each day.

clenbuterol cycle

Tapeworm + eat less + exercise

quit drinking soda and alcohol.

There is no effortless way, you have to cut calories and do cardio. And cutting calories but still eating fast food, junk food, etc will not help even if you cut.

Adderall
you won't want to eat so it's technically effortless

Cut out any sugary drinks (juice, soda, etc..), sleep a full 6-8 hours, walk for 30-45 minutes a day (biking works too, but you might need a little longer on the bike), consume more vegetables and lean meats (deer and chicken are the leanest imo). And DO NOT cheat on your diet, cheating adds up and you will never lose weight if you do. Hope this helped.

I did HIIT for 2 hours a day for a few months and only ate my 3 meals (i still only eat 3) and saw no results, any idea what I'm doing wrong? My diet is well rounded as well.
That isn't the type of roid that will shrink my cock, is it?
The good ol' tape worm diet
I eat healthy and didn't HIIT for a long while
Thanks for the advice, though I've been doing this.

Tapeworm or liposuction are about the only 2 efortless ways to go about it

List your diet.

With this effortless pill that lets you drop 50 lb in less than a week!

Whatever mommy makes me, no but really, an egg, ham, and bread for breakfast. Lunch is usually what I had for dinner the night before, dinner is a vegetable choice, bread or a half potato, and a small portion of meat, usually elk.

I've read that this is a healthy diet, I could easily be wrong tho, feel free to give advice.

Tummy tuck

amphetamine
meth
opioids
sudafed (legal and the pussy way)
nicotine
anorexia

Eat less.

Meth

Just lost 40 lbs in 2 months.
Started the diet with a 2 day fast
Then cut out all breads and carbs (essentially anything white) and stayed on a 1400 calorie a day diet for 2 weeks eating nothing but fruit, veggies, nuts, chicken, and turkey.
Then, I had a 10 day liquid fast where I survived on one Jamba Juice C Booster every other day and drank a fuck ton of water. Now I'm eating 2,000 calories a day. Started at 250 and am down to 205.

For real, dnp.

ever heard of drugs?

Ok, that sounds fine. How much water do you consume? And what kind of excercise did you do and for how long. I'm not sure what hiit is so you need to elaborate.

meth

Do you eat or drink a lot of sweet stuff? Soda and fruit drinks were a big part of why I had so much fat. After drinking a lot less I lost like 30-40 pounds since April.

>seen very little results
count your calories

High intensity interval training, I would sprint for 60 seconds and jog for 20 then sprint again for 30 mins at a time, I've been told by quite a few people that it is one of the best ways to burn calories

It's not about eating less, it's about what you eat and what you do with your free time.

Also I drink quite a bit of water, at least every time I urinate, more usually.

Cut your head off and fuck it.

But I wanna look presentable naked too :c
I've seen these work for my ex girlfriend

Do you drink toilet water you fucking freak?

Kek not what I meant

OP here, posting on mobile and my phone is at 2% so I may suddenly vanish for the night

Good night

Not sure then, it could be genetics but I doubt it. No offense but I feel like you are not being truthful. Also it takes a long time to lose weight, you should be working out longer than a couple months. You should stick to working out but I'd give it a year or longer. Also maybe find a hobby that gets you moving. My buddy is losing weight by getting ready for a marathon.

I have no reason to lie here, I'll get myself back into the exercise routine, and keep it up for longer this time, at least if my depression doesn't slap my motivation down again. My genetics aren't great but I'm not gonna blame that entirely.

Depression is a succubus. Don't give in to her

fasting. I lost 60 lbs by cutting down to 1200 calories a day. High protein, low fat, vitamin supps. you hardly need to do anything if you have a normal job or have to go to class or something.

I know it's hard to stick to a workout routine but once you get out of the funk you may just get addicted to it. Good luck.

keto

Yeah I wouldn't worry about genetics, people who blame genetics about not getting in shape are the worst.

The human head weights ~12 lbs. It's a decent place to start at least.

Go for a walk for thirty minutes four to five times a week. I did that, and still ate like a pig mind you, and lost 40 pounds. If that's too much effort then there isn't much beyond surgery or drugs.

puke.

>like a girl does.

Or just skip a meal instead of wasting the time eating it and throwing it back out.

>most effortless way to lose 40 pounds quickly
cut off a leg

Killing yourself

>And cutting calories but still eating fast food, junk food, etc will not help even if you cut.

What are you attempting to say here?

If you eat less calories than your body burns in a day you will lose weight, no matter what type of food you're eating.

Some food may have an impact on your metabolic rate.

Using amphetamines that take away your appetite and maximize your productivity.

>seen very little results

That's because you're still eating too much you fat fuck. It's fucking thermodynamics it can't get any simpler you weak-willed faggot

>people who blame genetics
>are the worst
But... I'm genetically predisposed to blame my genetics.

My mom, her dad, and his dad's dad before him, all blamed their genetics. It's genetic.

You didn't lose that much from just dieting, what else did you do? that's a 2333 calorie deficit on average per day which is a lot, basically starving yourself and doing a couple of hours of exercising every day.

Not OP. Not dieting. Don't know why I came to this thread.

Reduce carbs, eat more fat and exercise.

READ
THE
FUCKING

skip two meals a day and take this

forenergynow.com/

it is but how are we supposed to help you now you are doing anything right already it hust takes its time .stick with it aund you will be fine

dukan diet is the best

Auschwitz

I've been on a diet for 2 weeks, here's what I've come to learn

1. Fuck keto and Atkins, it will work but you'll be fucking miserable. Unless you're 300 lbs don't bother.

2. You're gonna fucking starve. Eat like once a day and get over yourself. The less calories you eat, the more weight you will lose. Balanced diet is for fucking pussies. Eat 200-600 calories a day and you will see real results.

3. These niggers are full of shit with exercise. Diet is 80-95 percent of weight loss. If you want to lose weight and get in shape go for it, but if you just want to lose weight don't bother.

All in all you're gonna fucking be hungry. Suck it up. The less you eat the faster you'll get results.

i lost 50lbs in one month but you might not like it.
>keto diet
>starve yourself
>do sprints and cardio every day
by the end of it my body took a heavy toll and I shat blood. the keto diet is good though

This is it. Eat once a day, make the meal less than one thousand calories. It isn't easy but it's doable. Much better than exercise.

>I've been on a diet for 2 weeks, here's what I've come to learn

>You're gonna fucking starve. Eat like once a day and get over yourself. The less calories you eat, the more weight you will lose. Balanced diet is for fucking pussies. Eat 200-600 calories a day and you will see real results.

This is sustainable only for very short amounts of time (but I've done it up to about 2 months at a time and lost 40-50 lbs)... and I was doing 1000 calories a day.

Your stomach WILL shrink and your appetite will be somewhat in check after a while. An easy way to trick yourself into feeling full is drink a lot of black coffee (and if you use cream and sugar use *very* sparingly, just enough for a hint of flavor).

But there's always a rebound if you do it that way because that's not sustainable for long periods of time. 1 time I just gained it all back in the following 2 months (usually what happens). The other time I only gained maybe 1/3 of it back.

And I'll say this much, eating low carb is ultimately a lot easier on you than going 1000 calories a day or less.

That being said, I agree with the rest of it. Weight loss is pretty much totally dietary, exercise of course helps, just not as much as ppl commonly believe. I pretty much get 8 hours a day exercise with a very physical job and that's enough for me.... I'm so spent after work that I don't have the time or desire to go to the gym also.

So what would be the best meal to eat? I'm going to guess a hearty breakfast is ideal.

take some dnp

but better would be eating less (lots of salas) and train more (mainly jogging). thats it.

For me, I'm , I would always eat one at lunch time.

Contrary to what most diet enthusiests tell you, I find breakfast, particularly a big one, makes you far hungrier throughout the day. I find I also have far more energy if I don't eat anything until 10 or 11. But most people say the opposite about that.

I would eat a small lunch, usually like some lunchmeat and cheese on whole wheat bread.

Then occasionally a mall dinner, like maybe a bit of whole grain rice or one of those microwavable veggie bags.

If you eat carbs, eat whole grain, they're long lasting time released type carbs that leave you feeling fuller for longer. White bread and white rice will leave you feeling hungry an hour later because they're shitty carbs that are pretty much dumped into the bloodstream instantly.

Skip breakfast.

Stop eating til youre stuffed. Sleep more.

Drink diet soda. Yea it could be cancerous, but who wants to live til their 80 and shitting their pants anyway?

Do those Insanity circuit exercises. Take your time with them.
Exercise will help bring your calorie deficit up and make you look good naked.

If you have a parttime job, chances are your job is enough exercise. Just eat less, drink more zero calorie liquids.

Yes, you can eat fast food. Just watch the calories, they stack fast.

I am going to say that I have never experience a greater and quicker weight loss than when I stopped drinking sodas and sugary drinks for 2 weeks and drank mineral water instead.

The only issue I ran into was the limited supply of cheap mineral water available at stores.

Step on a land mine

Go into a pub and buy a round for your friends.

Live on just lemon juice for 2 weeks