Jon Snow

>Jon Snow
-Bastard son, largely feels an outcast, hated by half his men and murdered as a traitor.
-Comes back from the dead, executes his murderers himself. Retakes his home whilst avenging the red wedding, unites the north and is crowned king

>Cersie
-Has to watch her children die one by one which she knows there is nothing she can do to stop it. Looses all grip on power, arrested and humiliated through the streets of kings landing.
- Schemes and plans her way to revenge against everybody that opposes her in Kings landing and takes the iron throne for herself

>Dany
- Spoilt princess, moans about having to marry to retake her homeland. Literally given 3 dragons for nothing, sacks cities at a click of her fingers, acquires armies by just giving a motivational speech. Literally never been put in direct danger, anytime things go wrong Deus ex machina appears.
- Greyjoys give her all of their ships because apparently shes the only person her can kill Euron 'galavanting' Greyjoy and shes now sailing to Westros with a big fuck off army.

Seriously does anybody else feel like shes out of place on this show? shes the definition of a Mary Sue and the most unlikable character going, she hasnt even had a character arc shes just gone from meak entitled bitch to smug twat with a massive army

I hope Euron impales her with his big cock whilst shes beheaded in the throne room of Kings Landing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQraG_TjZWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She got raped

No she fucking didnt

She's the villain, user. Are showfags learning?

Who is still left on Maisie's list?

>it's Sup Forums hate Dany episode

>this the worst day of my life

>this is the worst day of my life so far.
fixt that for ya

I goofed, this is what I was trying to reference

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQraG_TjZWs

The red woman

Conveniently, the BwoB will encounter Arya, Brienne, and Melisandre next season on their way north

>shes the definition of a Mary Sue
You forgetting how she was raped by a mongol chieftan, sold and humiliated by her brother, all her family was slaughtered and betrayed by her own people, she lost her husband and child. She had her part of sufferings.

Sure, but she learned to like it.

>All of her conflicts were resolved in the first season and then swept under the carpet never to be relevant again.
>"Yep, that's her character arc, she's a stronk, flawless leader now."
>Tragic backstory counts as a flaw
>This not a textbook definition of Mary Sue

*her wind-up time and tribulations should have also been much longer if the writers wanted to justify how often divine providence grants Daenerys free shit.

just wait till jhon subjugate her dragons
the audience: "ohh! what a twist!"

>character is flawed
>wow what a bitch

>character is flawless
>wow what a mary sue

selection bias at it's best. it's not a flaw when she annoys you, even though she was deliberately designed to be this way. no no no, dany's bitchiness was totally supposed be a good quality, it's only because we're red pilled on the toxicity of feminism that we see it as a flaw, so think the low level viewers. why are you so personally involved with a character, i can't explain

This.
Same shit with Rey.
>Parents left her offscreen
>essentially brought up by slavers made to salvage to stay alive
>brought up in a harsh environment with no real friends or parental figures

Then look how she's portrayed from the moment thr movie starts
>'get your hands off me male I can look after myself'
>'Whoa look at how good a pilot I am out maneuvering professional tie fighter pilots. Never flown this before lmao'
>'Bro you even bypass the Compressor?'
>Set Jedi mind tricks to expert

Dany is literally a chubby blonde Rey with Dragons in place of Jedi powers

>Sup Forums is a hive-mind.
Cersei is literally, unironically my favorite character.
I just hate Daenerys because she wins too easily and all her arcs are terribly boring.

>I just hate Daenerys because she wins too easily and all her arcs are terribly boring.
and you neglect to consider that maybe she was designed to be a hysterical brat. this is all set up so she'll lose her shit when her grandiose aspirations collapse upon themselves, as they always do in asoiaf

I really hope that what you are saying is indeed the case. Maybe against all odds Cersei will smack some decent characterization into her. Maybe Daenerys will come back with the gritty outlook that all GoT characters are realistically expected to have. Maybe the books will be totally different.

But at the rate this Tolkien-tier Bran and Jon Snow arc are going, I'm really beginning to doubt that anything unexpected will happen at all.