Saddest day of my life

Saddest day of my life.

>Been dating an actual 10/10 for half a year now like holy shit.
>I myself am a beta 6.5/10 and I know she can do waaaaaay better than me.
>Says she's with me because I'm different from all the boys who just want her for her body.
>According to her her last boyfriend beat her whenever she didn't want sex and he did.
>So anyway, it's nearing christmas and Im going to Vegas with family and I'm hyped as fuck.
>I'm up right now packing my shit.
>I missed a call from her.
>So I call back wondering if she's still awake.
>It's her little brother, who's about 14ish.
>He's reluctant to tell me, but they're all at the hospital, GF is in really bad health.
>Little shit is stuttering, he won't spit out what happened.
>Giganigga ex BF actually fucking kidnapped her, raped her, and almost beat her to death.
>I knew she was going to the movies with her friends, but I had no idea giganigga tyrone watermelonson was going to be there.
>Only reason she didn't die out in a ditch or something was because the cops arrested him for speeding and possession of drugs.
>Mustve been on a drug fueled rampage.
>She was stuffed in the trunk and they took her to the hospital.
>So I'm here now and I have no fucking idea what to do since they wont let me in the room and I'm waiting outside since I'm not part of her family.

Seriously Sup Forums what the fuck do I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hmvBvJypLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You wait for her you fucking faggot. There's also no reason to believe that she knew the ex was going to be there. If he was fucking crazy enough to kidnap and nearly kill her, I doubt she'd willingly put herself in a situation where she knew he'd be there.

If you really love her, you can only do two things:

1-Be there for right in the fucking hospital, until she gets Better

2-Find a way to kill the mothefucker, if you don't, he eventually will find a way to take her from you, be it killing her or telling her that he will kill you both if you keep your relationship

>Be therea for her*

Fuck you google keyboard

She was asking for it because of her dress; cheated; you cheat ; then leave

i agree with the second part. First possible chance, kill him. Dispose of the body with hogs. Pull the teeth out first. Hope that helps a little. Find hogs somewhere, anywhere.

You know deep in your heart that trips is always right

I'm going to stay here all night, hell, I'm giving up Vegas if I have to.

As for getting even with Giganigga, there's no way unless I'm given the extreme upperhand. Plus he's gonna have some serious jailtime I bet.

Holy shit. You do everything you can to be right there for her. Get that psycho put in prison for kidnapping and attempted murder. Fuck him and his existence, you man up and fight your way through this and you marry that girl

>ITT: silly questions.

Vegas can wait, the revenge killing of the nigger can't.

>Serious jail time

No such thing these days. Kill the nigger before they send him to band camp or you'll miss the chance.

Also, bad time to bring this up but you're going to have to ask her why the fuck she was with him. If he used to treat her like that I'd have guessed it wasn't really a good idea for them to mix socially.

Get money, go to a place with a high number of Mexicans, hire one to do the job, or just stalk the fucker until you aknowledge is ruotine, andin find a way to poison him

She may be 10/10, but I don't believe she's the girl to run into the arms of abusive exes. My best guess is he's still friends with her friends, and was invited without her knowing. She talks about him like he's Satan himself, so I'd say the chances of her as much as getting the idea to invite him is minuscule.

When he gets out you need to kill him. You will never be her real man if you don't.

If he really is a supersize giganigga, you shoot him.

consider the following :

> beat her whenever she doesn't want sex but you do.

YO

if this is true, and if shes really important and you want her as bride

then you just stay for her. She will recover and she will need someone. Be there for her dude and be there as her emotional cushion. Talk to her family ttry to see her, call them try to see them. Its just a trip dude, there will be more time for the trip. If you want her be there for her. Youll be miserable in vegas if you care about her.

Let's see if I can roll 2 dubs

Stay by her side, my dude. Make sure you're there for her.

Ex BF is a madman; either figure a way out to get him in jail for a long, long time or do him in yourself.

Best of luck, and godspeed, friend.

To stop ultra giga nigga

Again

to stop a giga nigga you need to poison his grape drank and fried chicken

Fuck LV, if you are a real man you must stay with your girl, also, kill the dindu before he dunofin to her

Step 1. aquire snub nose .22 revolver (.22 rounds are hard to trace due to fragmenting and revolvers eliminate chance of spent shell getting found), rubber gloves, ammonia, gasoline, tin snips, pliers, garbage bags and a ski mask.
Step 2. Once he gets out follow his movements, people are creatures of habit and after a few weeks you will determine when he is most vulnerable.
Step 3. When he is most vulnerable shot him in the back of the head
Step 4. Pull teeth, cut off fingers and toes; then set remaining body parts ablaze in dumpster
Step 5. Don't ever tell anyone ever

Is this a bad time to ask for pics?

Incredibly bad time. Also this is a laptop.

Guest internet is also incredibly shitty and I was in a rush so I don't have a charger.

I'm probably going to stay off the internet for a while anyway...

>coalburner

she deserves what she got. dump her and find a quality woman.

I forgot to mention that once you kill this nigger you need to destroy the fire arm. Don't just throw it in a lake. Fucking melt the barrel down so there is zero chance of recovering ballistic evidence. As for the fingers and teeth..leave them buried somewhere or burn them in a remote location separate from the body. You WILL be questioned by the police. If they do not charge you with anything leave and say nothing, if they do contact an attorney and say nothing. All they will have is circumstantial evidence at the most if you keep your trap shut and they will not convict you soley on circumstantial evidence

>Giganigga
Hmm...well, in my opinion, you're going to need a few things. An alibi, a shotgun, preferably 12 gauge, a 50 gallon oil drum, a hacksaw, and ready access to both hydrochloric acid and a plot of land that no one will ever go on. I think you can figure out where I'm going with this.

>10/10
>coal burner
Around blacks never relax.

Post her pic.

If this is fake, fuck you.

If this is real, make sure she makes a full recovery, then dump her for being a coalburner.

>home alone 2
booby trap your house, use watermelon and a lure, and trap that fucker in a giant cage of upside down fire crosses. not even an omega giga nigga can get out of that one.

it's only been 6 months cuck, try not to worry about it

Go full isis on him. Lock him in a dog cage and burn him alive

Almost quads, you could've killed the giganigga, but you didn't you faggot.

dude go to vegas
be with your family they wont even let u see her u wont have contact with her for DAYS

have fun

come back in a few days and go see her

rape her again cause u told her not to dress provocatively

She grew tired of you and went back to Tyrone, who got mad because she had chosen a faggot white boy over him. She's not worth your time OP go away now.

Gotta agree here. Why would you date a coalburner? 10/10? That takes ANY broad down to a -1 out of 10.

Take a walk and come back with flowers if you can find a shop near the hospital.

Post info of mothafucka. Even if NYPA, you're a bro and it's time Sup Forums goes into service again.

where's the white wimmin at?

youtube.com/watch?v=7hmvBvJypLM

Yep, user, is your girl black or white?

You should look into firearms and then becoming proficient with said firearms. Jamal stops his chimpout with a nice hole in his chest.

Even if we by chance wanted to help bro, the fucker it's a nigger, it's too stupid to know how to use internet

>serious jailtime I bet

Yes, he's likely to get several months in the unlikely event he's convicted.

What's his name user?

bump

Stop making up stories and go to sleep, cumstain.

If this isn't some motherfucker's fantasy fueled raging hard on for making up stories about a made up 10/10 gf, then okay I'll bite for a bit.

Praying for you and your gf user. Just stay there for her and wait it out. You're gonna have a lot of shit you're going to need to do to help her through this. It's just a thing and you need to be strong.

Focus on getting her through this and realize it is a thing that's going to be damaging but you can make it through.

Stay safe and don't do anything stupid.

> Chick gets kidnapped and assaulted (both physically and sexually).
> Police detain the negro during the crime.
> Instead of taking her phone into evidence, they allow it to make it back to her 14 yo brother.

Logic test failed.

MFW this thread is full of gullible faggots

Bigboii

stopping nigger now