Girlfriend broke up with me family moved away all I've got is is pain an memories that lead to more pain...

Girlfriend broke up with me family moved away all I've got is is pain an memories that lead to more pain. Trips and I'll kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E3PB9R4F37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit being a pussy.

Go join Harambe in hell

If you're complaining about your life to Sup Forums and gambling your life on generated numbers younshould just kill your self. Dont be an attention whore. Fucking pleb

Later bitch

Do it faggot. I know how you feel. You'll escape it

don't make a mess on your way out

Greetings from finland. Hope you kill urself loser!

op wont deliver

.Llik ruoy fles

Second that

Aye

Nice noose man!

Man the fuck up, dude. Killing yourself is cowardly.

Do it faggot

Livestream it faggot. If we see it on the news well make a ytp out of it just to make out of how stupid you are. Literally fucking end yourself you pathetic piece of shit!

And i think you should use it and burn in hell, faggot. Nobody loves you

he wont

Its check out time

He will probably try but he's so retarded he probobly can't even hang himself correctly, much less figure out how to press the record button.

Dude, these are temporary things and will pass. Your brain is fucking with you over your girlfriend leaving, and it will hurt like shit for quite a while, but it absolutely gets better and there will come a point where you don't have those feelings. There are millions of people alive right now who can confirm this, people who never thought the pain of that person leaving would ever go away, but it really does. You are a human being and subject to all the same emotions as other human beings and you will heal naturally over time, just like all other human beings. Hang in there dude, and it will get better, I promise (as do all the millions of people who have had their girlfriend or boyfriend leave and eventually gotten over it).

Go fuck yourself

I mostly agree with this. I've felt like this over the end of two different relationships, and it starts to not hurt as badly after a while. Though I've gotta say, the feelings have stuck with me, even if they aren't quite as intense. I am still pretty fucked up over my last breakup, and I feel like shit about other aspects of my life. It all weighs on me constantly, and frankly I still wish I was dead.

You know what will make the pain fade even faster than waiting like some people are saying? Killing yourself! You pathetic peice of shit. Your girlfriend left you and your family moved because they don't love you and honestly, I don't blame them. Just kill yourself, I guarantee that nobody will miss you, you pathetic piece of shit.

Losing a girlfriend is chemically identical to coke withdrawals. From a cokehead can also confirm. It's going to hurt like a bitch but you got to harden that boipussi up

Don't do it user .

Remember the good things.

youtu.be/E3PB9R4F37s

Going to see a councillor or therapist might help, dude.

Believe me, I've been down that road. Therapy, meds, etc. Things haven't really improved. Thank you for the suggestion though, it's definitely worth a shot for anyone who is dealing with some shit and hasn't yet seeked help.

And you are outta here !!!!

Ohhh fuck so close

Damn that was close

Lets go

>discouraging OP
>by posting and possibly getting trips therefore inciting his suicide

Yeah don't do it OP!
>checkem

if trips kill someone else

no op no.
rolling for trips though? but i dont want to
sp00k

Rolling for trips... and please do use live stream. >that way you will be internet famous...

>*Re-Roll

bye

I like this guy, rolling for kill someone else

if it ends with 5 god does exist

if i get trips dont do it

drop a two weeks notice at your job, cut all contacts, move away. if you have any money saved.

at least post timestamp

Shit don't hurt. Fag OP giving up on life kys

You desire for trips rather than dubs shows your lack of conviction. You won't do it either way.

Trips? Do it

Roll

can't imagine how you feel right now, stay with us, you'll heal.

Si cloooose lol

No he won't lulz

Boyakasha

Not worth it dawg. Life just improves with time. You'll find a new life without her. Breakups always start shitty and end well. There's a reason some relationships don't work.

You have millions of things that will relieve your pain: one that works for sure is travelling.
Buy a plane ticket, go to South America or Asia or Africa: talk to people and you will find reasons to live again within a few days.

Rollin

Drink some chocolate milk

Don't kill yourself

buddy wont do it

Do it...

Give it time u will be ok

Stream faggot

Ey mate I know how you feel here, yeah the constant feel of heartbreak is gonna hurt like a motherfucker but boy you need to eat some ice cream, man the fuck up, and carry on with your life as a strong dude, you don't need some woman to bring you down.

Roll :-)

If I get trips i'll say ... Do it

Killin yourself will releave the pain definitly

Give me $500 bux after that kys

Rollz

Still want that 500

Die

So close

so close lol

If you do kill yourself film it and do a sick dab before you hang

Op needs to deliver if trips

do it

ded

boom baby

this is the one

Damn the force is strong with this one

jackpot baby

Is he still alive because i want this cash

Stream it fag.

Rolling for the glory of SATAN!!!!!

Die baby :)

Seriously? Are you stupid enough to kill yourself just because the cunt is leaving? Man, this world contains ~4.000.000.000 of cunts — you definitely will find another one someday.

500 big ones in my pocket

Livestream it

I gotta chip in - rolling baby

We have a winner!

Check

444???

Do iiiit

Rollll

just do it

Ur an idiot

uh no

555 on the point bb. gg. no re.