How do Europeans feel that Islamic Arabs will soon rule over Europe...

How do Europeans feel that Islamic Arabs will soon rule over Europe? How do European men feel that European women are now pursuing Islamic Arab men and converting is Islam - forsaken ancient European culture?

You should just give up. There's nothing that can stop this. You may as well join.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or have another crusade. Deus vult!

> eurabia
> poland
topkek

That's not going to happen. So, you should just accept Islamic rulers and convert.

This.

Allahu akbar!

I don't get why Amerifats believe this nonsense when they're the ones with the enormous (and growing) population of nonwhites. Europe gets attacked every now and then, we're used to it, but there's no "taking over" and at least we get killed by outsiders and not our own children

OP is obviously just a disgruntled white European who's scared shitless his future gf will fuck a brown guy and convert to islam.

Germany just imported TWO MILLION Muslims. It's over for you. And your women are joining Islam - hundreds each and every day.

Lol SEE?!

Eventually there will be the way they all want and the hordes of the false prophet Muhammad will be slain into the dust.

i agree

Yeah and only like 2 of them did anything wrong, still much better than America where you have mass shootings every day among the ultra poor and then pretend to be a great nation

We should really start referring to racial insecurity as a form of mental illness.

White canadian convert to Islam Male. Have young Indian wife 19 m3 21 eat curry and bread and agreed to have 8 kids Allahu Akbar

"great" is subjective, so is "fun" but we're a fun nation...never a dull moment

The last eight failed, kaafir. Look around, we're still here, stronger than ever.
Another crusade will only ensure we get stronger.

I already have accepted this. European women want it. Why else would they welcome men who treat them so badly and rape and beat them? They know. They want to be dominated by superior Arab seed and superior Arab culture.

Inshallah

Every day? Try every few months, cucklord. .

When it goes nuke it's all over. LOL Besides they will not go with my genocide ideas on Muslims. I'm just waiting for a world war.

Actually there is a thing called "the destruction of the arabs", is prophesied by Muhammad himself.

> Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: The Prophet got up from his sleep
> with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be
> worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that
> is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the
> wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this
> forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked,
> "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among
> us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if evil increased."

> Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991 Narrated by Talhah ibn Malik
> Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "One of the signs of the
> approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

The most likely scenario to happen is that majority of white will become Muslim and will claim its leadership in Europe. Therefor it will still be white.

There is a likelihood that we see a genocide of Arab Muslim in the western world, but in the end this will only re-enforce Islam. Till the whole world will recognize that "there is no God besides God and Muhammad is the messenger of God".

(Allah knows best).

> And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah untruth while he is > being invited to Islam. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

> They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will
> perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

> (Quran 61:7-8)

I hope this message find you well.
Peace.

The Sup Forumsros don't understand the power of the deen

banksters took a 15 trillion bailout out of our pockets.

In a land where the states are united, they claim,in a sky-scraping tower adorned with his name,lived a terrible, horrible, devious chump,
the bright orange miscreant known as the Trump.

This Trump he was mean, such a mean little man,with the tiniest heart and two tinier hands,
and a thin set of lips etched in permanent curl,
and a sneer and a scowl and contempt for the world.

He looked down from his perch and he grinned ear to ear, and he thought, “I could steal the election this year! It’d be rather simple, it’s so easily won,I’ll just make them believe that their best days are done!
And I’ll use lots of words disconnected from truth, but I’ll say them with style so they won’t ask for proof.I’ll toss out random platitudes, phrases, and such,They’re so raised on fake news that it won’t matter much!
They won’t question the how to, the what, why, or when

The Trump told them to fear, they should fear he would say

And the scared folk who listened, they devoured each word,
Yes, they ate it all up every word that they heard,petrified that their freedom was under attack,trusting Trump he would take their America back.
From the gays and from ISIS, he’d take it all back,
Take it back from the Democrats, fat cats, and blacks.And the Pant-suited One she was slandered no end, and a lie became truth she could never defend.And the Trump watched it all go according to plan—
a strong woman eclipsed by an insecure man.
And November the 8th arrived, finally it came,
like a slow-moving storm but it came just the same. He pouted a pout like a petulant kid,
thinking this is what Presidents actually did,
thinking he could still be a perpetual jerk,
terrified to learn he had to actually work,
work for every American, not just for a few,
not just for the white ones—there was much more to do. over two million more of us—voted for her.

Ah aalen, du bas och sueen held, deen nach ni mi wäit wi 5 kilometer vun der eegener hausdier fort komm as an awer mengt di ganz welt ze kennen.
Schmock mer de gatt, schwéngsert.

You're too cucked to ever use nukes again. The time you used nukes, you were a thriving , non-PC, racially-divided, non-tolerant, anti-liberal, and patriarchal society.

Now you've turned into little sissies. Islam has always been alphamale non-PC. We will destroy the West without a second of hesitation.

Destruction of the West is a idiotic idea.

Reforming the west would be much better since people will recognize through history (unless we forget again), that we cherish much of the Alpha male patriarchal society that our civilization was built upon.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
Try again, fuckwhistle

>Poland
>Islamic

kek

Holy shit is this copy pasta straight from the depths of tumblr?

European, never seen a muslim in my life

Rationalizing I see.

Dam that aryan family looks so sad and the faggot race traitors looking all happy. Could Sup Forums have it wrong?

Please tell where you live? I promise im white european master race, my government has failed me and I search for better pastures

No seriously where did you find this pasta? Idc about hilldawg or the trumpanzee but that pasta is unbelievable

>Alphamale
kek, nice try.

Americans manchildren always.raving about europe and sandniggers meanwhile usa is full of places.like.detroit, streetgangs, drugs, guncrimes etc etc

Gg

Please quit using the Detroit meme. Have you been there? Place went to shit after white flight up til the early 2000s but it's not even close to the worst/poorest/most violent/etc city in the us now

*like button*

ikr
poland will save us all

Strange- i live in Germany and its far from being "ruled" by Arabs - lol. Ok you have shithole areas where only super poors, junkies and arabs live but those places are few in numbers and they are not to compare with the US slums, where you cant walk a single step without being robbed or murdered by blacks.