Why?

Why?

If atheism was real how do atheists even exist? Checkmate atheists

Because that's like trying to define not giving a crap.

"Atheism" is to "Religion" as "Bald" is to "Hairstyles"

"WHAT KINDA HAIRSTYLE IS THAT??"
-- said the Religious person to the Bald Atheist

good point

why can't car batteries run on chaos theory?
why?

Atheism is not a religion. No need to define

>don't believe in God
>your life still revolves around God
Atheists are so stupid smh

Im pretty sure that sounded better in your head

What movie is this from?

The problem arises when someone asks you what hairstyle you have

And youre bald

hot 10-yr old gang bang #15. it was released in estonia.

precisely

If someone asks you what kind of hair cut you have when you are bald the correct response is: "What kind of autism do you have?"

Autists tend to repeat things. This word "autism" is worn out, and you're just repeating others.

You're assuming all atheists are edgy neckbeards.

Besides who the fuck asks what kind of hairstyle you have when they can just fucking look at it.
I mean unless its under a hat and it would be slightly awkward to be like: "Can you take off your hat? I want to know what your hair looks like.
I get that its for example but my fucking god how retarded it sounds when you think about it.

These hairstyle arguments are getting old.

words have more than one usage

mind blown

why did the childlike empress become the poster child for anti-atheism?

Bait

The true definition of an Atheist is:
-A realist's ability to use ones own intelligence and common sense to avoid going along with the superstitious and paranoid status quo who follow an unproven and fanatical doctrine that was invented by mentally deficient and fearful ancient humans.

Admit it, religion was created by retarded (by today's standards of knowledge and intelligence) and superstitious people millennia ago. Sadly, as proven by the followers of L. Ron Hubbards fantastical and unbelievably idiotic Scientology, humans haven't really gotten that much more intelligent, have they?

Why do these threads exist? Why?

its how retarded religious ppl sound when they claim atheism is a religion

LOL this a good one

I've been here for about four years. And one of you faggots keep posting this repeatedly without end for this long.

Fuck off cunts.

These threads and their responses, are becoming the most tedious and boring in all of Sup Forums.