Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist.

Fuck sake this again.

Prove he does you fucking actual retard.
Innocent until proven guilty

Op is right. Science can't disprove God.

However, science can probably disprove the accuracy of whatever stupid book you base your beliefs on.

theists cannot get dubs, and you cannot prove me wrong

Jesus Christ is my nigger

not even good b8

Can you prove that God does exist?

Who the hell is this girl,I see her every time I come her. Talking religion

This is just basic geology, not atheist

How old r u??? U never watched this movie

What movie?

Lol... and?

Placebo effect. My work here is done.

Answer my question first

The burden of proof is on you. Atheists don't have to disprove god. You are proposing a hypothesis. That means you have to test and prove it. If you want to take the legal route, the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Since atheists were minding their business when religion came around trying to impose on people, religion is the aggressor. Again, burden of proof is on you.

I'm Mormon

Why do sheep always approach atheists demanding proof of something? We're passed all that. Figure out your own shit. I've got things to do.

i deadass saw the same thread in the catalog like three minutes ago

God is omnipotent right? So can he create a boulder large enough that he couldnt lift it? if not, he isn't omnipotent because his creation powers are limited. If he can, he isn't omnipotent because his strength is limited. Proof. Done.