My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence...

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

How high on the spectrum are you

Nobody fucking cares dude. A lot of people have that level of iq

Off the charts

can you tell me how many years until you're a wizard

How many fedoras do you own?
Did iqscoreslegit.com make you feel like a big boy?

Well at least we know you're not a nigger

what does IQ stand for ?

I bet neil degrasse tyson is not a nigger

Intelligence quotient

I'm on the Autism Spectrum. If that's what you mean, then yes. I was diagnosed with high functioning Asperger's syndrome but I grew out of it as a kid. That's when I started soaring above my peers.

Post the most complex math problem you understand with examples.
Also proof of IQ.

Internetz quota.

The ratio of the amount of time you spent on the internet vs. time spent getting a life

and yet, you're pry a virgin

What was the website that you tested on for your I.Q. level? I want to try it for myself.

How does it feel to have an extra chromosome.

liking classical... high iq... you're cute. Dumb, but cute none the less.

IQ tests are massively flawed as well.

>Website

Lmao

@716248547
I don't believe in magic or wizardry. It's just as foolish as the people who believe in a silly God. All lies.

Surely this is b8?

are you also fat, lonely, a cuck, and dont get bitches? also guess who cares? nobody

yeh i need a wizard rk

Why are there people out there who want to fuck the snake from the Jungle Book.

@716248854
Im only a virgin because I choose to be. I could be kissing plenty of girls, but being the smartest freshman in your school as well as the smartest kid means I don't spend time worrying about girls who probably only date assholes anyway

You must know that you're still just one in ~32 million people who are multiple standard deviations above the norm, right?

I tested out at 165 as a kid. I've earned a science degree, published a few papers, but I don't make condescending little posts about it.

Life is still going to fuck you over, somehow.

@716248933
I don't have an extra chromosome. But I'll bet all of you 4channers do. Not surprising, because all you do is spend time browsing the cyberspace.

Listen to my music, OP.

>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun

They said mine was around 150 when I was tested.

Who needs bitches when the analysis is just on hands? Entire new universe, mate; calculating derivates is so much better than sex, I guarantee.

I quite enjoy Chopin's nocturne.
That said,
>underage b&

Fag, What is the meaning of life?

how do you like being a copypasta?

Clearly this is b8, no matter how high on the spectrum, you wouldn't brag about your IQ and taste in classical music on here, give me a break.

anyone below 163 is literally retarded

Triggered.
My ex-girlfriend asked the same question because I am actually a philosopher. I was so in love with her, despite she was incredible stupid.

Who's your favorite Bach interpreter?

you must give up your intelligence and give in to the power of the chromosome.

ITT a faggot is a liar. user. You may be intelligent, but you are pathetic for posting this attention whore post. Op is a fag.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

it is stale pasta

Is this the legitamate iq test. Did you pay money to take this test.

Someone already posted that as a bait thread but good try

Then I am fag. Sleep now. b/ is kill.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thats what Sup Forums is for.

Nice pasta faggot

It's been awhile since I saw this one...nice.

not op but your music is sum good shit.
little repetitive though.

Your music IQ is rather low if I am honest - nothing about the piece you have listed shows any incline that you're mature enough musically. Every piece you have listed is basic major minor European semi tonal harmonic pish. Anyone with a high IQ would have listed Bartok, Monteverdi and many others rather than that generic classical bullshit you just have.

Go get laid if ya can

„b“ for „bait“

Did someone say Eine Kleine Nachtmusik?

>I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries
Dude, that's like the "mainstream" of classical.

Honestly, I was like this in high school too. Acting like this or bragging about it will just alienate you to most people, so stopping getting wrapped up in how smart you are and just enjoy the easy days while you have them

I waste 24.3 seconds reading the whole fucking thing despite seeing it thousands of times before

>grew out of Asperger's

Keksimus Maximus

It stands for benis you semen loving niggerfaggot

yea you just did

Isn't that the vegetable that makes my piss smell better

Your piss will never smell better

Your piss already smells better than OP's b8.

Oh boy, this meme again.

i hav iq ov 4

We'll just call that the Sheldon Cooper Complex. Someone who accelerates in early life but at middle age they become obsolete

My copypasta score is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with copypasta, this means I have "reposted this" again. I also have autism, and absolutely no shame. Things as diverse as memes, Pepe's, and faggotry come naturally to me and I get straight singles without trying much at all. I am also able to understand memes at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time socializing with girls, I spend my free time reposting such copypasta as My Name Is John, Why Cant Atheists Define Atheism, Rekt Threads, and My IQ Is 163 threads. All this and I'm still a faggot. Ask me anything.

>Trying to @ on Sup Forums
>High IQ

"Faggots, i went on this site that gave me questions and i answered all of them. Im sure i got them all right because they said i scored an "above average" that means you are all below me faggots."

>taking the stale coppypasta's b8
>high IQ

Why won't my car start?

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. BUT IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE, AS I HAVE NOW TRANSCENDED MY EARTHLY CORPORATE FORM AND EXIST PURELY AS AN INTERDIMENSIONAL SWEET PRINCE WHO CAN RAPE YOU FROM INSIDE YOUR OWN BODY, LEAVING YOU AS A GIANT SAC FILLED WITH MY MYSTERIOUS MANSAUCE. I GUARANTEE IT.

Good for you. Become an engineer, maybe you can beat a couple asian kids at their own game

Lost it at paintbrushes on my dick

>goes on Sup Forums
>claims to have a high IQ

Nice try OP, but only retards and fags go on Sup Forums

One of these again, huh?

you forgot the thread drop. here i'll do it for you.
/thread

wow, you're never supposed to thread your own posts btw.

I'm not that user but who says?

newfigs

You mean like you? Cuz oldfags don't say that.

Gee Squidward maybe I'll ask Santa for a dictionary so i can understand what you just said

shutdup newfig

>grew out of it

That's Down's you pleben

It's actually spelled Eine kleine Nachtmusik u faggot.

I have a question. Which is your favourite copy pasta story?

What can you tell me about this OP?

this one

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles avocado here for a moment. For all intensive porpoises I think your wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are seeing it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In you're argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Fucking idiot made it have a transparent background so I can't read it on mobile.

good

>"all this and I'm still in high school"
>"Still In High School"
underaged.jpg

enjoy your no life user

does >sage still work, because this thread needs to die

Thank you another person who gets this whiney little bitch and his autism needing attention arse I got 181 but NO ONE GIVES A SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

>> "-I'm still in high school."
Well at least we know this was all a ruse then
0/10 made me reply

> this means I have "genius-level" intelligence
wastes time on Sup Forums

you can be smart and a lazy fuckboi or "meh" intelligence and work hard. life comes at you fast cocksucker

/thread

when I was still in high school. We had to do a performance thing. where we would showcase our talents and two of the most autistic people teamed up . one of them was overly obsessed with math and the other was overly obsessed with physics. their performance was them writing the same formula on a whiteboard and then correcting each others mistakes. It was the most boring shit ever.

I love Classical music, and it seems like you threw out the most popularized pieces out there. Chopin is my favorite, and you threw out op.9 no.2 like it's impressive that you know it. It's one of his most popular works. Same with Mozart. If you're going to be a pretentious faggot, then name some more obscure pieces.

How do this many fags not recogniE copy pasta

you almost had me until you began a tangent on music. 2/10 try better next time.

My autism level is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with autism levels, this means I have "reddit-level" autism. I also have virginity, and cansur. Things as diverse as islam, traps, and supporting Hillary come naturally to me and I get straight D's without begging much at all. I also am able to understand le9gagarmy at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to post Jazz avant-core or progressive dreamfunk, I spend my free time thinking about literally nothing. All this and I'm still autistic. Ask me anything.

As far as mainstream music goes, are you more into the bead and it's production value or the lyrics behind the song. Obviously it differs but what do you enjoy most, production or lyrics