Don't talk stupid canadian.

Don't talk stupid canadian

I love France!

Based until she abandonned Orthodoxy and became Cucktholic circa 800

Don't talk stupid canadian

shit

Don't talk stupid Canadian.

A formerly great power that's lost any sort of relevance or influence in the world, but where the population is still living in an illusion of grandeur.
French people honestly believe that their language, industry and cultural influence reaches far outside of their borders. In reality that stopped being the case more than half a century ago.
The Eiffel Tower is nice. Baguette's, too. But apart from that, France is pretty much useless.

i've come to realise, over a long period of time spent browsing Sup Forums, than frogs are OK, and yanks are the real Brit-bashers.

You guys are awwwiiight.

>Norway

I love France and French culture.

>the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Not a bad history desu, I'd say we're above average

[spoiler]and still are[/spoiler]

J'aime la France

I LOVE France. How is it possible for a country to be so overwhelmingly perfect? The greatest of greatest allies.

Yeah, I like the UK. It's definitely one of my favourite countries.
France is shit, though.

Too much North Africans.

y u so mad bro?

the most aesthetic country desu

I saw him post several time, anti French thread, he must one of our colonial rape babies

I am quite fond of France. It's a quite pleasant country with a lot of decent people in it.

gay language

Oh, thank's american and italian friends !
It's so rare to have compliments here...

>I saw him post several time, anti French thread, he must one of our colonial rape babies
Why are French people so fucking horrible at writing simple English sentences

:)

Rude, dirty people.

What about the russian language ?
So cucked...

>God tier history, culture, cuisine and landscape
How can anyone not love you?

t. Zhang

teach me your pronounciation rules, I'm struggling

I'm not mad. I'm just saying that France is not an important country in today's world, and that most French people don't want to accept that fact.
There are lots of nice things about your country. But by and large you're still living in the past.
At one point the French were great innovators, not afraid to try new things. In food, in aerospace, in architecture, in culture... the cinema was invented in France. But nowadays you make a half-decent movie maybe once every three years. And never anything great.
At one point you were not afraid to build a modern innovative structure right in the middle of Paris. It's now the city's most famous and well-liked landmark. But today you are afraid to build anything modern in Paris because it would ruin the city's non-existent skyline.

our friends

arrête de parler de choses que tu ne connais pas

You just cant take anyone serieus when they are speaking French. Landscape is nice. People are weird but nice. When you ask something in a supermarket they will help you but when you thank them for it they look at you like Wtf did you just say. Its just sad they dont want to learn English. I would rate them 6.5/10/

BFF

With pleasure.
You will be charmed by french teacher ;)

+1 Norway. 100% agree with this guy

hot

La France était Orthodoxe avant que Charlemagne n'impose le Catholicisme.

L’Église Gauloise/Française était autocéphale et avait sa propre liturgie(Rite Gaulois de St Germain) et réunissait ses propres conciles comme le Concile de Tours en 567.

*based until 1792

overrated country filled with overly arrogant trash

>But today you are afraid to build anything modern in Paris because it would ruin the city's non-existent skyline

Absolute retard
There's a good reason there aren't skycrapers in the middle of Paris, the ground is fucking Swiss cheese with more than 300km of tunnels going under the city

Anything they do is cool (except for the generosity for muslim rapists.)
France is so awesome it's impossible to find a foreign country you love when you can't even love France.

One BTFO'd the other so much that it changed its genetic make-up from Germanic to Celtic

Try to guess which

Love Japan too !

Too many blacks

Wrong thread.

Every thread is the right thread to bash the UK

I like France :)

Nobody think we are a very important country, we are far too few and far too small.
On the other hand I won't apologize, we love western culture and and are proud of our historical contribution to western civilization just like I'm imagine the Italians or dutch are proud of it. In my mind you need to understand the underlying roots of western civilization to have an understanding of the democratic/industrial revolution. Paris was conceived as a delicate piece of urbanisation, building random towers would be ugly as fuck and would seriously deteriorate the lifes of inhabitants.

And to be frank I prefer to live in pic related that random tower made chinkland no offense.

日本もけっこういい

Some excellent novelists, some good stories from history, some fantastic art and architecture, the worst politics and national self-image on Earth and the most retarded, damaging philosophers ever to live. Overrated food.

You just posted this pic in the other thread about France, like it's the only pretty place here

Why are you so mean towards us?

Why France?

Literally why?

Is it some childish bully love thing?

>Overrated food

Nah it really is god tier tbf but foreigners buy the haute cuisine meme and are mad when their plates are half empty

Utopia for Immigrants

It is against the Germans not you

And it merely meant that 60% of your people are Celts like us, anyway, you still have something like 30-40% of Genuine Saxons among you.

There are better places in Europe. Africans immigrants usually just come here because they speak french and know people from there village/family, so it's easier for them.

Well as a huge Francophile i'm biased, but i think it's pretty good. Also best ally of course.

Germany are our rival twin but you will always remain our best enemy, UK-san.
Seriously though, stop fucking us up when we try to unite Europe.

>Nah it really is god tier tbf
Not even close, Italian cuisine is superior in every way

no one believes that, if you knew anything about france you'd know french people spend all their time complaining that france is a shit country
in fact they keep complaining about exactly what you complain about

you'd also know modern buildings are being done all the time, just look at beaubourg
if no one notices them compared to our old ones it's just because modern architecture is much uglier than the older one but if you wanted to see it anyways there is plenty

and yes movies are shit and everyone in france knows this, french cinema is a meme here, and barely anyone even watches it
french cinema is actually a jewish scheme to get funding through state subventions then overpaying the jewish media community with the taxpayer's money while delivering a low-cost final product
and it's still better than most other europeans movies somehow

also france is definitely important in today's world since it's one of the most influential members of the eu and responsible for it's army, just look what happens in africa
france has the eu's nukes, it is one of the powerhouses of europe, of course this would take admitting that our future is most likely as one of the provinces of the eu (either that or as leading a francophone union with africa like chirac said but fuck that) and in this angle france is one of the most important countries of it

>Seriously though, stop fucking us up when we try to unite Europe.
Only if you stop trying to unite it under your own leadership
If you voluntarily make yourselves a vassal state subject to the will of the Germans we will accept this at once, but your own self-important pompousness and shithead politicians are unacceptable leading even your own country, let alone the entire fugging continent

[Citation needed]

I'm not saying French food is superior to Italian
since they're both famous worldwide for good reasons, but "superior in every way" is just dumb
There's a reason you use the word "cuisine" and not "cucina", and it's not just because 30% of you vocabulary comes from French

>There's a reason you use the word "cuisine" and not "cucina", and it's not just because 30% of you vocabulary comes from French
No, that's literally the reason actually. But if you prefer I can just say "the Italian kitchen is superior in every way".

Still gonna need these explanation then since you seem so sure
What do you know about French and Italian food to say that

> Uniting a continent by becoming willing vessel
In your wet dreams maybe.
And I don't think you're one to talk about perspicacious political leadership. Nor lecture us about imperialism when you won that game.

Fuck off, Norwegianon constantly shitting on France

N

It's the contrary

UK is our lost Celtic Brother in denial, and Germany is the Eternal Germanic who try to subjugate us

>In your wet dreams maybe.
Oh so the unification of Europe isn't that important after all, huh? What really matters is increasing the power and influence of France? Well aren't I surprised. Good luck with that, but you won't get any help from me if you just want a rerun of Napoleon.
t. John "Perfidious" Bull

For some reason, I love Austria

desu we started this fire with wars fought under da kang

>that Celtic map

The feels

>Celts in Anatolia

So that's why some roach cuties are white...

This map is partially false tho

Some people are counted as Germanic despite they have Celtic Names and spoke Celtic Languages like the Teutones, the Cimbri, and Semnones, and so on.

It is the spirit of resistance that flow through our veins.

Comme Dieu, nous donnons grâce aux humbles et résistons aux superbes, even in the slightest of our actions, even if we do not know it.

Son

You know that daddy can't into English, so stop bothering about it

We're even in the Bible (Epistle to the Gauls/Galates)

Always grateful to France, for the metric system, the code civil and the downfall of the ancien régime. The lowercase alphabet also looks nice.

Unjustly vilified by the Anglosphere.
I wish they didn't feel in a state of constant competition with their neighbors.

most liberal state in neutral sense
underrated history (all surrender meme)
overrated cuisine
and currently president with 4% approval rating is in office like Worst Korea.

Franks decide to preserve ancient roman culture and later we welcomed with open arms Renaissance arts and culture.

We always were Roman-boo.

>overrated cuisine

t never eated Burgundian beef

Tell me about the Burgundians, why is their wine so delicious?

They are the original snail eaters.

Truly one of the greatest nations and cultures on the earth. Every good Anglo boy is a ouiaboo, either openly or in denial.

faggots

Burgundians are the cooks of France, when you see smug beret wearing snail eating French, these are Burgundians.

J'aime la France!

t. Louisiane

Stupid idiots for giving up Quebec and the rest of North America.

"On plaint ce pauvre genre humain qui s'égorge dans notre continent à propos de quelques arpents de glace en Canada. On est libre comme l'air depuis le matin jusqu'au soir. Mes vergers, mes vignes et moi nous ne devons rien à personne (...) "

those territory were not really populated and we lost in Quebec.
Besides at the time we gave it up, the rest of Europe was united against us and we were to busy to do be able to defend it.

Shouldn't have fucked around with Europe in the first place.