Is it gay that I play clash of clans, even though I don't spend money?

is it gay that I play clash of clans, even though I don't spend money?

town hall 8

very gay

Mr Pickles is awesome though

Yes because clash royale has been out for a while now. Even if you play clash royale, playing clash of clans cancels it out.

hard to like adult swim after the MDE thing, but gotta love some good ole mr pickles

i don't play that autistic game, just clans

it's fun, gives me energy, and it's a great way to stay in shape

MDE? what you talking about bro

million dollar extreme's world peace you nigger

relax buddy

Oh okay, well I only check out Adultswim for Black Jesus and Mr Pickles. Since you need to pay to see some shit I just torrent all the episodes, 10x easier.

It's alright, I love being called a nigger once in a while :)

I think it's gay because you play clash of clans. Money has nothing to do with it

yea I wanna fuck you and make you moan submissively babe

>unironically liking mr pickles

That shit was literally the epitome of some edgy 12 year olds day dream. Shocking violence with no story, if you liked it you are definitely underage

No.

Mr Pickles and similar garbage is what's killing adult swim.
It's just as random and offensive as possible, with no plot or characters to speak of. It's the laziest from of humor possible and the only fans are fucking potheads.
Rick and Morty may be one of the last glimmers of hope, because it is the complete antithesis to shit like this.

I didn't like it but the sheriff was actually one of the few good things to come from the show.

chill out nardwar, i'm not saying its the second coming of jesus christ. it's an entertaining 11 minutes, all the sjw faggot nerds are what's killing adult swim. get out of here you autistic little rick and morty dick sucking spic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about...
Well, you know the rest.

rick and morty is whatever, it satisfies all you sci fi fags who can't get over that star wars is gay as fuck.

Says the braindead idiot who prefers Mr. Pickles.
Go smoke a bowl and laugh at garbage, you little shit.

That depends. Are you using the game to meet people for gay sex? If you are, yes it's gay. If not, then no it's not gay. Well... unless you are one of those idiots who uses "gay" to mean anything but happy and-or homosexual.

Clash of clans is like playing "click every few hours and if you spend money you can click more every few hours".

Star Wars Heroes is a far, far superior game that I've played for 4 months without spending a dime. Play that instead.

>those idiots who uses "gay" to mean anything but happy and-or homosexual
Look at Mr. Oxford dictionary over here.
If you never used the term gay or fag to mean something else than that, then you probably didn't have a regular social interaction in your entire life.

>go smoke a bowl and laugh at garbage, you little shit.

it's cool if you're gay dude, we don't care

Wrong. I just hung out with others who knew what words meant and also had large vocabularies. Idiots annoyed all of us when they weren't entertaining us.

So you were the nerd squad who got beat up all day and now you're somehow smug about it?
Impressive.

Nope. We didn't live in 80s fiction. Nobody did, actually.