This girl's cat was raped and tortured by her roommate...

This girl's cat was raped and tortured by her roommate. There is a more detailed explanation of everything that has happened on the gofundme page

Nash Coyde
Orange County

you know what to do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

6url.ru/jzkJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

denied

More info on the guy

newfag

stick a bottle rocket in a cats ass and all the sudden its torture

>being this new

just leave

the-marley-mission is the end tag to the gofundme opened up for Veterinary fees

painfully ironic

bump

kill that guy

It's actually not, Sup Forums has been defending animals for years. gtfo newfag

I hope this fucker burns

that poor dude has been fucked retarded look at his eyes

This is such bullshit, everyone spouts this now but back in the day this was the kind of shit that would get people from Sup Forums off their asses to fuck that dudes life up until the inevitable an heroing. There is a line between NYPA and not taking the chance to legitimately ruin someones life guilt free cause they did something massively cuntish.

Why would you fuck a cat

facebook: nash.coyde

who rapes a cat?

why wouldn't you?

>massively cuntish
It's a fucking cat u retard. Who the fuck cares if some dumbass animal got abused. Kys.

I say go after the person, but leave the gofundme alone- that reeks of keemstar

He stuck his dick in the pussy, it's an easy mistake

I don't know what the fuck anyone is talking about in this thread. Sup Forums is heartless, we don't give a fuck about any live.

>acting like there isn't animal abuse threads on Sup Forums

Also, that anonymous shit is fucking retarded and is dead. Sup Forums Isn't an army, fuck out.

Shame it didn't die, fuck cats.

Cats are good company and apex predators, probably worth more to this world than your fat NEET ass, off yourself shit for brains.

I do know what to do, and I came, pretty hot stuff.

fuck off newfag go back to shitty instagram and ifunny fucking underage b& newfag

It has always been 50 50 you either laugh or want to help

>you know what to do Sup Forums
you know what to do Sup Forums *to become famous*

You... You guys are gonna ask that on Sup Forums?

>Who the fuck cares if some dumbass animal got abused. Kys

/thread

>Sup Forums has been defending animals
>what is shovel dog
>and so much more

Thou art the newest of faggots

for some reson Sup Forums has a soft spot for cats.
that's why you get b& for posting zippocat.

>this

Same fagging this hard.

Fuck your cat, fuck your mom, and I hope you get raped too.

Cat had it cumming. Shouldn't have been dressed like a whore.

cats not dogs

How can you remember shovel dog and still have the mentality of a newfag?

kek

Topkek

He works at Publix, a "food retailer"... wouldn't want a cat rapist handling your food, what with cat stds and all

36 replies from 25 posters, and at least two four posts (none that youve tagged) are from me. Thatsnot even possible for them to all be samefag you retard.

Sup Forums has never been heartless faggot, this place has always served its own vapid self interest and a large part of that was always trying to assuage the guilt of the other shit that was on this board by fucking with people who we viewed as worse than us.

Animal abuse threads were never a big thing here until the fucking hoards of cancer flooded in when this place's footprint got too big.

Animal abuse has never been viewed as funny here unless it served to fuck with someone being overly sensitive and a cunt in different ways.

Yes anonymous was always bullshit and is pretty much a myth in it's connection to this place, but fuck it if we didnt do our fair share of fucking people over on our own about shit like this.

Fucking christ I remember when this place as legitimately in favor of lynching furries and now none of you wont even lift a finger to troll someone who legitimately fucked a cat?

Thanks

Please gtfo with your feelings and all that gay shit.

THIS

Who gives a flying fuck, it's just a fucking cat. I hope the guy enjoyed the fuck, must've been desperate.

Thank you

>ctrl-f
>0 results for a cat is fine too

Sure, Sup Forums has saved done it fair share of good shit, but do you not remember when we fucked over peoples lives countless times? Sending girls nudes to there mothers, swatting streamers, ddosing streamers, using stolen credit cards to send pizza to peoples house, sending backpage hookers, etc.
Ya, fuck out of here.

Cat was walking around naked. It was her own fault.

fucking this. i miss old Sup Forums when it was still shit, but they knew their limits.

guys my messages won't send. can someone please ask him "do you like pussy ?" or say "So, I heard you liked pussy"

Only niggers don't have feelings faggot, They are what separates us from the beasts

Well hes not entirely wrong, this new generation of lurkers are just brimming with edgyness-ness, who are too lazy to even finish reading a thread before they copy-past their NYPA responses they saved on their notepads that other people posted before.

This place has def become a cespool of nigger cancer

Thats exactly the point I was making cunt, I am in favor of us collectively fucking over the cat fucker until he shotgun paints his roof a nice shade of brain

I'm not entirely against the idea of the idea of fucking over another animal abuser, but realize that this is'nt Sup Forums anymore? Everyone is a bunch of lazy ass NEET's. It does'nt fucking matter if all of Sup Forums was banded together, all we would do is send cheese pizzas to peoples house. Ya, really fucking someone over, right there.

yep.

Think everyone is just sitting with their hand in their pants waiting for more pics of cats getting fucked. Poor cat though, but the majority of you guys should start packing your sandwiches for school tomorrow though

The only other person I know of that works at Publix is Jason Genova. I wonder if there's a pattern here?

>Animal abuse threads were never a big thing here until the fucking hoards of cancer flooded in when this place's footprint got too big.
>Animal abuse has never been viewed as funny here unless it served to fuck with someone being overly sensitive and a cunt in different ways.

TL;DR: You're all a bunch of sensitive little babies who talk big until it's crunch time.

Have a good look at this site, and take its advice: http:// lostallhope .com/

maybe u shud post this when people from us are still awake if i lived in orlando i'd rape and torture that guy in a dungeon , for no reason

Get out of here with your beta male shit.

haha look at this know it all little cunt, bro just because you finally turned 18 doesn't mean your big shit little bro

I told you to kill yourself. Why aren't you dead yet?

>Drink bleach reddit

You're not the boss of me you asshat

cuz i'm a rebel

I kek'd

No you have a point, but youre both mistaken. This place used to have a lot of fuckers who would check out regular gore, and animal gore regularly. There werealso people who would then see said animal gore, and try to find people responsible, and then a whole different section of the board would fuck with the guy when they found him/her.

This place was once much more populated, until people started nothing, and the board was showing up in the news, etc. It attracted this whole huge wave of cancer edge kids, and now there is no such thing as OC here, because it's all from previous threads, and if you post something original, it now becomes repost material that nullifies whether it ever was OC to begin with because the only person who would ever know who originally posted it was you. Thus, people like yourself, have this retard mentality of the board having some weird "hivemind" attitude, because you think that you can accurately lump an entire boards worth of people into one category and call it real life.

i know the quality of Sup Forums declines massively by the day

but the newfags in this thread have actually convinced me its dead

maybe one day when im worthy i can find the oldfag hideout

This place has been dead for a long time you fucking idiot you just didnt want to see it. None of us did. Thats why Im still here after almost a fucking bullshit ass decade.

this new fag hideout is but a myth most old fags have either an heroed or got on with their lives

Post your facebook and we'll get in touch with you.

Summer and holiday break generally sees an uptick in these punchable autists, fam. Take solace knowing the chads will welcome them back with right hooks.

ah shit leafy is here

People always say that, but moot posted that there's no such phenomenon.

Who has the vidya of the cat in the cage being lit on fire. Saying b has a soft spot for cats xD.

Pining for oldfags is for trash. Contribute if you want results, don't wait for the mob. Everyone is sitting around like you, waiting for someone else to step up. You're all lazy cowards demanding entertainment.

Also a myth, the cancer is always here, just sometimes they have more free time

Cats have a way of shutting these kinds of things down.

who cares
cats fucking suck

This
Lead by example faggot. Posting "You know what to do Sup Forums" is and always will be cringeworthy

I hope everyone in this thread gets raped too.
A nice bit of cock up your poop-chute will mellow you out a bit.

edgy meme

Dm the female. Post wins

help I can't send messages through normiebook how do?

NYPA

samefag calling others new.

how ironic

OP is seeking handouts. This has nothing to do with cats

>716251238
All of that changed when the YLYL nation attacked XDD

ITT 12 year olds that don't know about NEDM.

kek

never linked gofund me page

>Fuck your cat
Again?

Sexy boys and girls are waiting for you

couldn't, Sup Forums denied it as "spam"

Sex here 6url.ru/jzkJ