Hello b

Hello \b\
I just turned 17
I am now celebrating by having a chicken barbecue(alone of course)
What else do you think I should do to spend my "special" day?

get laid

preferably not with the barbecue chicken.

Op don't forget to the special marinade

have some beers, do some cocaine, get laid

>no hookers in town
>Lossless virgin
>Mom won't let me drink
>No cocaine here
Also,the chickens are done

Happy birthday! Enjoy that chicken! Take solace in the fact the your still young. Worry about you're future and nobody else. Plan ahead and don't take shit! Goodnight.

Do what i did: Buy yourself a gym membership, watch shit ton of supplement/lifting videos on youtube, get ripped, get all the bitches. You're welcome.

oh and happy birthday user! hope the chicken is delicious. Good source of protein so you're off to a good start with that whole get ripped thing.

Embrace your youth and don't waste your time here young blood.

I wish I had the ten years seperating you and me back to do something with my life

instead it's 5 am and I'm drinking beer and eating triscuits on a thursday

what country are you in?

Thank you,user.Really needed that

my grandmas special chicken recipte is to sort the wings like a swastika, you should try it

Sarawak,Malaysia.
A shithole.

this this this, im 24 and barely started, i wish i had started way before. no matter what your face looks like people like a fit motherfucker.

17? You've barely started buddy. It was at 17 my life took off and things started to fall into place. I started to have adventures in life, in work and with women. You've got so much good stuff to come. Go out and grab it by the throat.

Happy Birthday

Will do,senpai.
But I'll will still stick around.
I just love being with my own kind here.

17?

Inb4 b&

Happy Birthday

Than turn 30. Start losing muscle mass. Start freaking out and spending 5 hours a day at the gym and eating 40 eggs a day. Become so obsessed with body image that no girls want to be around you anymore. But hey you can always go pump yourself at the gym right?

Birthday boy's face.
Will I really make it,guys?

You will be fine annon. Just have chill day. Worry about shit later.

Inb4 b&. Anyway 17 is that age between sweet 16 and getting a drivers license.

The awkward stage

My birthday gift
My dad gave me his old bike(we being poor)
Guess I can't complain much

this pic was posted in the isis thread like 5 min ago, fake fake fake