6url.ru/jzkJ
youtu.be/zRl2oSeEpMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big Fat Gunt

Oh glorious leader

Not Obama

World war three

Hey look, Putin.

How do you say his name? Is it like Pyutin or like Pootin? I've heard both and so many others, but I know it's one of those two.

Need more nukes

Long big cock

Fuck the hohols

Putin, or Путин, is actually pronounced something like poo tyun

poo-teen

It's pronounced poo-teen in Russian

muslims
are
fucked

Cult of Personality

better than obama

russian
president
of
rusia

And Putin, in spanish means gay-ish.

So, there you have the joke a whole country (or continent) is making every time they hear it, and you weren't aware of.

When will he?

Vladimir-Pu-Tin

Fucks Trumps ass

Putin best president

Make America Great

Corrupt sneaky cunt

new world order

Trump ally domination

Trump's Dominant Boyfriend

Im your pretty girl 6url.ru/jzkJ

Only a Trump supporter could be so fucking stupid to be manipulated into thinking that one of the most corrupt leaders in the world is a decent guy.
>bribetaking
>money laundering
>connections with the Russian mob
>crony capitalism
>literally steals businesses that become too large
But hey, Trump seems to think he's ok, right...

The fag slayer

Now America's Bitch

cyka
blyat
vodka

slave of Vatikan

He stopped Hillary.

Prevent femcuck presidents.

Only an amerifag could be so fucking stupid to be manipulated into thinking that one of the best leaders in the world is corrupt.

Hey, don't lump all of us in with that fucktard. We aren't all dipshits like him.

so he can't be all bad

Russian, vodka, ak

I just wonder what Hilldog did to piss him off so much.

Trump's leash holder.

Did Nothing Wrong

Haven't you some pearls to clutch?

Turkey for dinner

Legendary real leader

Mass murdering dictator

Short, Bald, Likes to have homoerotic pictures taken of himself. All right that was more than 3 words

Man with balls

Gr 8 leader

He also stole equivalent of $850 billion dollars from his country.

I want him 6url.ru/jzkJ

I am curious if you could explain how he amassed an 850 billion dollar fortune while making $130,000 dollars a year without being corrupt? Just asking.

Hillary stole furniture. What's your point?

>716256706
Yeah, and she also ran a pedophile ring out of a pizza parlor's basement that actually didn't have a basement. You need to read something other than fringe media dude.

u mad

I'm sorry - It's sometimes easy to forget you aren't all retarded over in the US. My sincere apologies.

The US is much more retarded than you!!!! Haha, look at global gdp dumbasss and quality of life

Pootzeen if you want it exact, all at once. Not poot-zeen.

Would you not be happier with a 10/10 venetic male?

Путин, водка, балалайка.

Big ass tatties

Rush B cyka.

TRUMP

super super gay

A Real Leader

Clearly he invested all his money in Russia's booming economy

иди ты нахуй

Real fucking leader
I don't agree with a lot of the russians foshizzling but this guy is the boss, he wants something done it gets done, none of this committee bullshit or dancing around peoples toes

сволач сука ёбаная

Blow me Donald

Actual American president

Big dog to lil hill big dog to lil hill, you can't go declaring war on russia baby people don't want that they won't like it

предател руссково народа

Hail global president

Shirtless puppet master

I am gay gay gay I am super super gay I like long big cocks

subhuman manlet katsap.

slav is stronk

I am gay
youtu.be/zRl2oSeEpMg

Called, my Liege?

Traitor.

What, Hilary is supposed to be better???

Don Trump's Daddy

Putin on the (ritz)

Glorious world leader

Пейсатель хуев, учи йазыг, потом матюгайсо.

Donald Trump's boss.

Secret US President.

Gay Russian dwarf.

Rootin' tootin' Putin

"Rides" "Bears" bareback

Trump's new owner

Heroe of Imperium

у меня нет телефона

best man ever

Sup Forums has a meme backbone that no other platform can replicate. There's an ongoing system of natural selection on Sup Forums, it's like a cesspit of memic sludge, slowly churning away all the crap and leaving only the well polished gems. Anything that escapes Sup Forums usually does so across multiple platforms.
The fact that posts are anonymous means anyone can copy pasta that shit and claim it as OC. This happens all over the internet - users from reddit, tumblr, facebook etc. find the gem memes and pour them out into the greater internet in huge numbers in a bid to further their own pages/profiles. Then that same thing happens multiple times.
What happened recently is Sup Forums became self aware. It realized just how much meme power it had and it DIRECTLY harnessed it, putting huge efforts into meme warfare, and anyone who doesn't understand that culture was completely dumbfounded. It's similar to the political power that comedians harness, but add anonymity and in-group humour that somehow penetrates to millions of users.

BASED RUSSIAN CUNT