Girls from 512? Let's see if I can recognize any

Girls from 512? Let's see if I can recognize any.

Other urls found in this thread:

stdcheck.com/blog/top-10-us-cities-positive-std-tests/
6url.ru/jzkJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol Austin? Enjoy your herpes

>Texas
>girls
Lol good luck everyone is to pussy to post anything worthwhile.

First response is a retarded nigger, off to a great start.

t. nigger who has never been to texas

stdcheck.com/blog/top-10-us-cities-positive-std-tests/

#1 Austin TX
I'd say kill yourself but the aids is already doing its job, faggot

I live in Texas nigger, and what does that have to do with fags being to pussy to post girls? It happens all the time in Texas threads some fag comes along says they have shit but will only posts if someone else does.

sounds like you're from south texas. kys

sigh, now i gotta go get my can of nig nog be gone from under the sink, just for your negroid ass

Yawn, says the Austinite faggot who's probably drunk and looking for FAP material. Either way Austin is trash and only pretentious fags and retards go there. The rest of the state looks down on you. Kill yourself

Any 830?

Lmao, the rest of the state is just retarded country, conservative, christian fuckwits. The world would be a better place if they were all gassed.

so pretentious, what possible benefits could possibly come from living in a city, no less the capital city of the state? I guess none, but that doesn't matter when you live in bumfuck nowhere texas with a 95% hispanic population. enjoy being poor retard

K

Good shit. More?

Lol im assuming ones claiming Texas is all white and the other is claiming it's all brown. Regardless Austin is like lil LA there's a good concentrated number of rich retard libs and the rest of the 99 percent are poor fags.
Don't act like you are worth anything.
Source: did internships in Austin, now ballin cause muh electrical engineering degree
If you come down to Houston I'll let you hang out in my condo. No joke

I live comfortably in the middle class, right next to downtown. So, not true, nigger boy.

im from the 254

Do you like me 6url.ru/jzkJ

How about her? Lily

Bump

Hate to be a faggot but Im looking for Hickory NC nudes from 28601 if anybody has any. Specifically a chick named Sarah E. Anyone?

Any'll do though.

>28601
Maybe look somewhere besides a Texas thread? Retard

...I clearly stated that I hated to be a faggot and request NC nudes in a Texas nudes thread but I was going to do it anyway... fucking smartass cunt.

Yo.. pretty sure i know who you mean. No shit. I can answer questions and prove it. Im just a little bit out from hickory

Anyone got anything from Georgetown or Jarrell area? Maybe?

You just said that you hate to be a faggot, and you're probably a faggot 24/7
But congrats. You talk enough like a retard to be from Texas

First letter of hubby's name?

Ha, nope sorry. The sarah e from hickory i know isnt married. Use to be tho. Ex hubbys initials are aw

Know an Elizabeth V?

Nope, sorry bro :(

Here

MP

Sam Houston State U.
Miss Montgomery County

You know the yearbook chick for ghs? Redhead with huuuuge tits

addy?

There's a vid if anyone wants

Autumn?

Is her name kenna?