S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

mindef.gov.sg/imindef/resourcelibrary/cyberpioneer/topics/articles/features/2013/jan13_fs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second.

I win!!

Good for you.

Fuck off.

Aw. You're sweet.

How are things dudes?

Pretty fucked, how about you?

Same as normal, alright for the most part. What's been happening with you?

Fuck on
Good, about to play me some Crew.

You make my heart and mind conflict. Though muh feelings hurts because you like 8bit more.

10/10 yo!

Nice.

Ran out of meds a few days ago, starting to make me sick, can't eat when I normally do at 4AM because I'm having bloodwork in 7 hours and have to fast, and I'm starving because I forgot about it last night and hardly ate anything. I also can't sleep for shit, and only got 2 hours of sleep. Oh, and fucking Steam gyped me out of $16.

And someone else. Not me. Some other guy I'm rooting for.

Nah, I don't. 8bit is cool and all, but it's hard to like him when he doesn't like me.

yee

Can't wait to get room all to myself.

Sowwy

You needn't apologize.

Aww.
I wish I didn't mess things up between 8bit and I.

I wish he'd like me at all.

Got to hate that. Went without pain meds when I was still on tremadol, nasty day that was. What did it gyp you with?
How's the base?

Same. Do you text him from time to time?

I bought Twitch Stick RPG 2 as a Christmas present since he's nice and got me a present, and it turns out it's now on sale for $4 when I bought it literally 2 days ago. I payed $20 for it.

>8bit
>giving out his number to the person he hates the most
u srs nigra?

You didn't spend 9 days hiking the jungles of Brunei with only 2 days of rations.

Same base. Different building.

Entirely different room. My room was meant for commanders. I was put in it because enlistees' rooms were all full. I put in word to stay in it permanently, and I have a hunch I will. Right now only one other bastard occupies it alongside me. He goes to the loony bin on the 5th so I get the room all to myself then.

I didn't, but that sounds pretty sick. I'd do it.

Sorry. I did not know. But hey, if I recall correctly, if you're polite and apologize, he's pretty forgiving, I think.

Well, I do like him. He has someone in mind, I want the two of them to be a couple.
Stick RPG 2, base price is 20, it's on sale now for 4.
Am 2 slo

Well if you haven't gifted it already I believe you can refund it on the grounds that it's cheaper than it was a few days ago. I did that for Empire Total War and From the Depths.
That's pretty sick dude. Best of luck you'll be able to stay there.

Not to me. I annoy the shit out of him by trying to help me, then I apologize and annoy him more and he ignores me. There's no winning for me.

git gud

mindef.gov.sg/imindef/resourcelibrary/cyberpioneer/topics/articles/features/2013/jan13_fs.html

I did gift it already.

Is it me?
Be a qt fursuiter.

Bugger, sucks to be you then.

Nope, it's someone irl.

I'm feeling generous. Tell you fags what. When I get back from getting my girlfriend Jack In The Box, I'll gift a game or two on Steam. All I ask for is your best or worst memory of me.

Aaaaaaand.... Go!

But I am of the real variety.

Sorry, not you. He's like, the opposite of you. He's a skinny, white twink, and he's a total asshole. I love him because I'm also a skinny, white twink, and a total asshole. I could go on and on about him, but I won't bore you.

Would that really help though?

R00d.

And possibly, actually.

Sorry, brah. You're just not my type.

Hm. Well I have been wanting to make a bat fursuit since a goth bat boy is going to be my fursona. Something like this, but more goth

>more goth
hehe

Goth bat boy. Mine's probably going to be an Old English Sheepdog. Closest thing I can think of that matches the whole wookie aesthetic I have going on.

Yee. I've always had a thing for goth stuff, and I'm now starting to become goth myself, and I love bats. It works perfect.

Fuckin hell, I want to laugh at hearing you doing a wookie roar.

I've always had a casual goth side to me. I just fit in with those sorts of people naturally.
Unless I'm really wasted, expect to be disapointed.

How would you get one anyway? In theory.

I know where *I* can get one, or about 400 of them, but I don't think I'll be able to just walk out of there with it.

Yee. Goth people are cool. I've had a thing for goth bitches since I saw Raven from Teen Titans.

I won't mind.

Fuuuuuuuck, how old is that show since it aired?

13 years old. Been off the air for 10.

Nice feet

I got invited to this goth meeting thing once when I was in Germany, like a pretty hardcore one. Again only because I'm a kiwi and I get celebritiy treatment because of it sometimes. All in all despite the whole dark and doom sort of look they're chill as fuck dudes most of the time.
If I ever find a microphone or headset I'll do one.

Well, find out who owns the ones that are here and offer to buy one.

Probably extremely expensive, but not impossible.

Damn I feel old. I hate that TTG is a mockery of the original. Even the writers mock the old audience bashing on them thinking that Teen Titans was only good because of nostalgia. Fuck you, I say.

Yeah man, I'd love to hang out with other goths if there were any around here. I've literally never seen a single goth girl IRL, ever. "Scene" is all there is now. Not even any emo kids anymore.

I haven't seen it, and don't want to. It just looks atrocious.

Auckland is notorious for it's emo kids. They're as bad as the gangster wannabies half the time. But slighter harder to fight if they try to mug you since they will use knives or razor blades. But combat boots and a couple rough as guts roundhouse kicks solve that pretty quickly.

Goody goody
Looks bad and is bad. I just hope Samurai Jack comes back soon.

Kek, I'm just imagining some skinny little fag wearing all black and dyed black hair with makeup, trying to mug someone. I couldn't take them seriously.

I can't wait for Samurai Jack to come back. That show kicked so much ass.

Would be nice to have a piece of home away from home.

Fuck, I couldn't even take myself seriously if I was trying that.

Good thing those don't exist in Texas, you know what happens when you pull a knife on me or my family. A free room to the ER.
I've never seen most of it, just clips of the show. I just know damn well what a good show if I look at it.

They may be skinny little faggots, but they have friends they have to impress. I probably beat the shit out of 4 emos last year when I was living in Auckland. Just a rough kick in the torso and stomp on the hand holding the weapon and just keep on walking.

You planning to move over this way?

I don't beat them up THAT badly. That's what the maoris do. I just show them that it doesn't even take effort to beat the everloving fuck out of them.

Depends on whether I can keep my house here and if I can bring over my military gear.

Same here. I don't remember much of it since I was but a wee lad when I watched it.

That is actually hilarious. Emo kids always seemed the stupidest of the goth, emo, and scene kids. Scene grills are pretty chill tho, but emos are just annoying.
Although that is quite hypocritical of me.

That could work as well, then again I'm always about sending the message.

That is actually not half bad.
Back!

Well, I expect you could own a house there.
And I dont see why you couldn't have all of your possessions here.
Maybe not a SAR-21 that isn't already in this country though. I believe there are import restrictions on them.

Fuck no. Scene girls are fucking dreadful. Loud mouthed obnoxious gossipy cunts. Legit Goth or Punk Girls are where it's at.
I just like showing my superiority over them. I can be a bit narcissistic at times, which leads to self esteem issues. But, the beard keeps me on top of things. I'm also considering buying a knighthood or noble title from the Principality of Sealand. Since I can use the title on official documentation, including my passport. NZ has a thing that the government will not confirm no deny any claims to a noble title, so if you have the paperwork, they'll let you get away with it.

Welcome back.
My fursuit would be very realistic in appearance (proper wings, possibly made of out something like leather, etc), but still maintain human features, like hair and clothes. It's not fully laid out, but I could put it all down exactly if I wanted to.
And you fucking know I'd wear my purple socks with it.

Really? I find that some of them are pretty cool, or at least around here. Maybe I'm just biased since I always hung out with them, and my first true crush was a furry scene girl.
Damn, I miss Amanda. Too bad she became a dyke.

Somehow I think immigrations is going to have a bone to pick with me if I try to bring this over.

I want to keep my current house. It's perfect.

That's not half bad sounding, but I'd need to see a pic related.