My homie's new girlfriend insists that everyone use "gender neutral pronouns" when talking about her...

My homie's new girlfriend insists that everyone use "gender neutral pronouns" when talking about her, even when she's not present. What do, Sup Forums?

I always trolled my friends girlfriends, but that's my cup of tea. If your asking advice, you'll probably respect her in front of her and talk shit behind her back. That's what pussies do.

ignore her request, use neutral pronouns to her face only. If you don't want to do that, be prepared with a good argument that has nothing to do with social norms.

"Girlfriend" is gendered. You should refer to them as your homie's partner instead.

I always hated being called a man. I was never on board with the whole gender fluid thing, but I honestly would just go with the flow. It could cause problems between you and your friend if you decide otherwise.

tell her to FOAD

hit your homie in the face... with a chair...

its just like the nazis... if there is noone that allowes this cancer to grow it would not be there...

oh and about her: its best to ignore her... (as she is not hiler, ignoring should work this time...)

Reply to her with,

>gender neutral THIS

And stuff her fat face with your cock. If that doesn't work, take off and nuke the snowflake from orbit. Only way to be sure.

Tell her your pronouns are "sneaky chink" and "watermelon nigger"

Find new "homies"
Your friends are cucks and you will become one with time if you associate with them any longer

Punch the cunt in the face, an tell the pig to fuck right off.

Only use the word "it"
Gender neutral, but still offensive

You can do what it asked while still getting what you want

tell your homie to get a GF who isnt a complete brainwashed sjw fuck

Tell her to pee for equality.

please this.
Refer to here as a thing. Call her cumguzzler. 90% of the people on Sup Forums are cumguzzling faggots so it's gender neutral enough.

>l
true

Next time you know you're going to see her, make sure to have a hot, uncomfortable shit clinched up. As soon as she starts talking, drop em and loaf out. Then walk away.

if you want to be nice to her, just do it when she's around.
if your homie also insists on using gender neutral pronouns, practice.

or abandon them.

Fuck it, tell her you are choosing pronouns based on sex and not gender. Tell her she invades your privacy in questioning your pronounciation choices. If she is bitchy then, just stop talking about her.

>gender neutral pronouns
Generally, through just about all of human history, male pronouns were gender neutral. Female? Use female pronoun. Male? Use male pronouns. That practice slowed as derogatory speech became more and more accepted.

Simply ask who whenever someone brings her up in conversation.
If she is brought into conversation, switch focus to someone else as if to say "this person is boring".
Whenever she tells a story ask who is this again.
Never bring her up in conversation, ever.
If she calls ask "who is this" repeatedly then shout to your homie "it's some woman for you". Bonus points if you can get her to id gender.

Always refer to her as she wishes in her presence, never hesitate be as natural and easy as possible.

The fact that she appears not to be the center of attention at all times will, with time drive her to suicide and you can get back to fucking your homie.

"it" is a gender neutral pronoun. Just saying.

Light it on fire isis-style
Fuck trannies n fags

Three steps to this one user.

1: completely disregard her pronoun ultimatum.
2: rape her. First, stare rape her, then actually rape her.
3: mansplain to her why it's her fault that you sexually oppressed her in such a manner. Do this publically.

Oh, and make sure you stream it on twitch with every sjw hash tag imaginable.

So more pictures? Xe looks like a good chubby fuck pig.

Simple
Don't talk to/about her

You call her a special snowflake, yet you're the one on here whining about it.

drown her in a steel cage.

Don't talk about it.

Looks like she triggered you, OP.
You came to your safe space to complain about it.
Yet I guarantee that she never thinks about you in any way.
You lose.

Whatever happened to putting a bitch in her place?
True Story:

>Have gf, love her, all is well
>Get in argument, I punch wall in frustration
>Startles gf.gif
>She throws an unopened can of cherry coke at me as hard as she can
>Misses
>Coke explosion on wall/bed/floor/all over all my shit
Heres where I learned something
>I give the bitch an old 007 style backhand
>ohfuckimgettingdumped.jpeg
>She cries and apologizes, stays with me (for a little while)

So, next time she pisses you off, backhand the whore. See how long before she starts screaming its not ok to hit a girl. Go to court, say "You'r honor, she is not a female, she is gender neutral"
>Jury cracks up
>Judge cracks up
You get off scott free and she goes to prison for being a detriment to society.

Talk however you want

Your homie's having freaky crazy gender neutral pussy fuck fun while you're on Sup Forums whining about how his girlfriend rustled your jimmies.

Sad.

Just use the word it.