Hey b, I'm real sad at the moment, my gf broke up with me and I feel like she is the only person I've ever really loved...

hey b, I'm real sad at the moment, my gf broke up with me and I feel like she is the only person I've ever really loved. I miss a lot of things but the one thing that makes me infinitely depressed is falling asleep alone, having body against mine going to sleep was the best feeling in the world and now its gone. help me out guys, pls cheer me up :((

Have some dapper horses

they are beautiful

it'll be okay, have u any nudes tho

I'm in a similar situation, but I've derived that if it really did end, then she won't be the only love of my life.

I have a very, very, long time ahead of me to find someone else who would feel the same way.

Shit sucks, but it's nothing to torture myself with by obsessing over it.

no shit this made me feel a lot better, there'll be more people to meet I suppose, thanks man

Pic related?

Life moves on, bitches come and go. Get used to it.

Tough love, but still true

yeah it's us, she fell asleep like that so I took a piccy bc she looked cute :(

In the future, look for someone who wants to be around you, not someone who chooses to when it's convenient.

You know, when they make an effort for you. Not when they accept all your efforts with nothing in return.

Feels nice, but it's a big red flag. Sad truth I've noticed.

Bruh,

You are gonna get a lot of trolling and ribbing for posting realfeels here. But I love you OP, and I empathize with your pain. You are going to make it through this, I promise.

you have an excellent point, I'll definitely take this into consideration next time. need someone who wants me too

Hey man, I've been through the exact kinda situation you're going through now. Trust me, all you need is time. Just distract yourself for a while, talk to your mates or other people about literally anything, find a hobby, start going to the gym, that's what i did

thank you kind sir, I'm actually surprised that no one's called me a faggot yet

faggot

When my ex dumped me a few months ago, I made a post on here (stupidly) and the hail of "faggot" came down hardcore.

Just know that some of us feel you homes.

yeah my brother said that too, I've started going to gym and it does make me feel a lot better and doing stuff seems to distract me which is good

i have this feel since 10 years.
if you really loved it will last a lifetime buddy.

I know that most people on here do care about people so idk I just thought some people might be able to help, and evidently they have :)

I refuse to believe this baloney

yip its called the 5 steps of grief

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Negatiation
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

I genuinely, wholeheartedly hope you never know how it feels.

It's the kind of thing where you wonder if you'll feel the same way the next day, and it just stays there.

You hope that it'll go away, but it never really does. You can get over it as much as possible, but that doesn't mean it never goes away. It may not be fucking anything up, but it still happened, and however little, it's still there. A lot of people assume it's GOT TO be some mentally crushing every day shit, when really it's just a little sad feeling that sticks with you.

Broh how old are you? You look young as fuck, don't tell me you are wasting your time with stuff like that? You got so many things to do, so many things to experience, getting tied down should be the last thing on your mind, don't do that shit to yourself, go get high, experience shit, get crazy, this is the time to do it, don't waste your time with relationships right now you have all the time in the world to ruin your life later, just fucking enjoy God dammit

She's probably with another guy right now. He's probably huge and hurts her a little bit every time he's inside of her.

So just think of the pain she is causing herself not being with you and your tiny penis every time you cry and jerk yourself to sleep.

You'll move on and in years to come will have a hard time remembering her name, unless the other guy turns out to be your brother or something in which case Christmas, Thanksgiving and your will to go on are all fucked. Man I bet those kids are gonna be fucking awesome, just real alpha specimens lots of achievements and trophies and shit.

Still lots of fish in the sea. You could start fucking fish.

Hey m8, I'm in the same situation. My bf (I'm a girl K) broke up with me 2 months ago because of the distance (we are 800km apart). I still love him, we were together for 2 years. He still tell me that he loves me, we are still talking but it is much more like arguing. It really sucks, I really wished to die at some point but hey, you deserve to be happy. Loneliness is not a curse. She wasn't perfect, but you are in your own eyes so do something that pleases you. Learn to exist for yourself again

I'm 18 but the thing is with her is that we would do all this cool shit, she was like a best friend as well, I guess your right though, I'm not getting in another relationship anytime soon trust me hahaha

I don't know whether to thank this guy for trying in some backwards ass way of helping, or to call him a fucking retard.

One in every thread I guess.

why can't someone like you have been her ahhh

Whats strange is, I never see girls feel this way about anything..In my experience with all of my exes, and women in general, at the end of a relationship, or at least when it has run most of its course, they turn into cold and heartless monsters who are just looking for the next cock to pounce on. Not like guys are any different at all..Its just weird to see a girl who is in the same position as OP, and myself.

Because you say silly beta cuck shit like this.

As dickish as this is, still has a ring of truth to it

well I've fucked more people than I have fingers and I do have standards, I know I'm not a beta cuck, mightn't be some fuckin manlet meatball but I'm happy with what I've been capable of

Well, I do not think that sadness has a gender. I feel awfully down since I was dumped, I guess it is the same for every person dumped. Maybe we girls hide it in a different way. This "urge for cocks" is actually a urge to feel loved, pretty, important, sexy in someone else's eyes, as your self confidence is crushed by your former relationship. Plus we girls have our friends kind of brainwashing us, for our sake, saying things like "you deserved better, he sucks and you slay". This is why we act cold I guess. Personally I don't, I'm too hooked to him to let go, and it hurts like hell

So you were cucked 11 times? How many chastity cages have you been through?

How are your aids doing ? Lol

Idk I didn't fuck any niggers