Need help. Who can hack into an IG account?

Need help. Who can hack into an IG account?

I have email

What the fuck IG is

u got to send a malformed Java script packet into the C+++ mainframe so u get DLL privileges then you can SQL inject a root virus into the overflow buffer and backtrace the MAC processor's PHP stack

Can you do it for me?

you fucking retard, kill yourself with a rusty fucking lawnmower

Anyone want to help me. I want to see what this bitch is DM'ing this new dude that's worth ruining our 5 years of marriage and splitting up my sons parents.

Would also like to know if this is possible?

oh irght, I get it now, your wife is fucking some other guy because your maggot dick can't give her an orgasm and you want to hack her account to find out where he lives so you can go and cry to him

throw yourself off a tall bulding you worthless piece of shit

best solution for you is

kys and stream

(You)

WHY HAVE I HAD TO SAY NYPA SO MANY TIMES TODAY

YOUR PARTNER IS CHEATING ON YOU AND YOU'RE GOING TO EVENTUALLY FORGIVE HER AND MOVE THE FUCK ON

i swear i saw this same post a few months ago

Not when she threatens to take my kids. This crossed the line.

Kill her frame the new bf for it. You keep the kids.

be happy to got rid of them

NO ONE CARES! HANDLE YOUR PROBLEMS LIKE A FUCKING ADULT! GET OFF OF Sup Forums!

CALL A LAWYER AND GET AWAY FROM HER LEGALLY. THE FIRST PERSON TO CONTACT LEGAL OR POLICE PERSONNEL HAD THE EDGE IN FUTURE NEGOTIATIONS.

that kid looks like it has high level autism

let it better be with this slutty woman

You probably shouldn't mention kids on Sup Forums.

I hope you die of carbon monoxide poisoning on Christmas... All while your kids, wife, and her new lover enjoy the best Christmas of all time together.

Fuck off if youre not guna help this lad out. Youre just stressing him more fuckwit

How bout someome actually helps him. But op post pictures of what u find be a good story man.

Sentry mba and a small proxy list

If I get in I will post all convos with cheater. And I would guess has sent him nudes. Those would also come up.
She's 5'0" 100 lbs tattoos DD

Anyone want to help now? LULZ

Dude just get some software that recovers deleted text messages.

ez peezy lemon squeezy

How many times have you cheated on her?

Also why not just confront her about it and make her show you them?

Already kicked her out of the house. And already recovered deleted texts the one day she was texting him before I kicked her out.

found something interesting but im calling

No bait. If I get in. I will deliver

>716262804

Never cheated on her once. This was my wife man. Not a girlfriend.

I learned that by playing watchdogs

I guess I'll just simply phish her. She isn't too smart.

Real talk op get a drone with a camera without her finding out and have that shit follow her from the skies. you ever find proof of her meeting up with someone then there you go.

she must be fairly smart cause there is something funny going on OP

Here is your trophy user

its probably your small maggot dick she wants her holes filled by nice big black meat