Why does your mom suck so much, Sup Forums?

Why does your mom suck so much, Sup Forums?

I just got an early Christmas present

>"Hey user I got one of these for me and your father and I thought you might like one"

Also, good mom thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/XENICS-Rainbow-remover-mechanical-keyboard/dp/B00GM9IBMC/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482499786&sr=1-1&keywords=rainbow keycaps
amazon.com/Gradient-Rainbow-Keycaps-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01N8UBXYP/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482500054&sr=8-2&keywords=rainbow keycaps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my mom sucks because her father was a wealthy republican and she wasted his money on a sociology masters degree

is there any need to explain further?

What capset is on your pok3r? Also isn't it weird your mom is buying you sex toys.

I honestly don't remember exactly what set it is, pretty sure they came from amazon for the pastel letters, and the blue and purple keys is a custom set from somewhere else I don't remember, sorry for not being helpful.

As for my mom buying me sex toys, maybe a little strange, she knows about all the sextoys I buy myself, since my card was in her name in my teenage years.

So I guess I've desensitized her.

So she's basically making shit money/unemployed and is also a raging feminist?

Ahhhh all good think i know what set it is, I'm guessing the other ones are from WASDkeyboards. Thought it looked like 2 different sets from the profile differences.

Yep! WASD is right.

Also here's the link for the rainbow caps.

amazon.com/XENICS-Rainbow-remover-mechanical-keyboard/dp/B00GM9IBMC/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482499786&sr=1-1&keywords=rainbow keycaps

Awesome thanks!

Im a bit of a mech fag lol.

Actually not that im looking at the font.

I had this one:

amazon.com/Gradient-Rainbow-Keycaps-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01N8UBXYP/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482500054&sr=8-2&keywords=rainbow keycaps

But the one I linked before has a cuter font, imo, so maybe get that one.

>isn't it weird your mom is buying you sex toys
Would it be weird if he were female and his mom bought him a dildo? nah women have parties dedicated to buying the shit

This.

Hell, as much as I don't really talk to my mother because she's a weird cunt, she bought me a weird sex magazine when I was 15 and just left it in my room after I came home from school.
Shit had tentacle hentai and stuff in it.
I still have it sitting in a drawer somewhere.

I don't know user, my momma was always cool person when it came to gifts. But she never gave me something as strange as a sex magazine/toy.

[spoiler] I won't lie, it'd be rad if she did [/spoiler]

user what does it feel like? Is that a rectum? How tight is it?

post pic of your mom

what a gay keyboard she got you

I would feel weird if this was done, but I would still use it.

I am glad that my family is relatively normal

Feels pretty amazing.

It's a butt, she also got a normal vagina one. The butt is tighter than the vag. Both great.

They're pretty cheap but not so cheap that they're shit, they have little vibrating bullets in them you can turn on as well, but they make it feel less "real"

Do you think about your mom when you come inside it OP?

nope

nope

>he doesn't mummy cummies

Link for the butt?

She got them off groupon, I have no idea where to get them or who makes them.

There are a million just like it out there though.

It says "Vulcan" on it, all I can say.