Serious question: did the dress come from the ghost dimension, or was it just sitting in her closet?

Serious question: did the dress come from the ghost dimension, or was it just sitting in her closet?
also why did Venkman take a fucking tranquilizer on his date

What's so triggering to you memellenials about this dress exactly? Sure, she had it. It was the 80s.

>why did Venkman take a fucking tranquilizer on his date
You don't?

I thought that was Weird Science, but that doesn't look familiar.

It was the 80s btw, everyone had a dress like that.

I was just trying to trick people into having a thread about the original movie
The only thing triggered is my johnson pal :^)

>Bill Murray stars in: My wifes son is possessed !!!

Apparently Venkman was acting like a professional would when someone is believed to be possessed. Not challenging their delusions and playing along and whatnot.

Pretty underrated foot game desu

THIS right here is Cinema.

Nice patrician taste m8

>Muh millennials

Kill yourself

were you born before 1980?

if not you are a millenial

80's hair and bush comeback when? That shit is my fetish

He had a PhD in psychology, duh

Fucking asians

This is incorrect

>why did Venkman take a fucking tranquilizer on his date
It was the 80's man, everyone was doing it.

Did they fuck?

You just KNOW they banged
Rick Moranis is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Weaver's pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Rick barely able to force it past the knob, and Sigourney moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Rick's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.

That's some sexxxy pasta, user.

I wish she would have taken more slutty roles when she was young, her voice is sexy as fuck