So my woman made me put this on because she was getting ready to leave, and I told her I was horny...

So my woman made me put this on because she was getting ready to leave, and I told her I was horny, so she didn't want me masturbating while she was gone. While I'm in the process of locking it up, she grabs a vibrator and starts using it. Then, I hand her the key... And for the next 20 mins she makes me use the vibe on her until she cums really fucking hard. Then she leaves me like this. *Sigh*

Sir you are a fucking faggot. Your slut now suck other dick while you sit in home thith your locked pussy

Yeah, that's not how chastity happens. This is a 16-yo's fantasy.

We play around with it. Primarily to stop me masturbating while she's away.

You are the true definition of beta/nu male. Kys faggot.

>chastity thread
>some story involving a woman
>pic of a man desperate for any sexual attention, alone

Every time

Are you really that fucking dumb? I really hope you are just bullshitting because that is plain sad.

Not dumb. Not bullshitting. She'll be gone a few hours. She didn't want me masturbating. So she locked me up and took the key. Now I can't do anything

no

Lies and faggorty.

Business as usual on Sup Forums

that old?

Suck it up, faggot. At least you HAVE A WOMAN, which is honestly far more than most betas could hope for (don't dare say you aren't I've seen your 2 incher in a cage).

I actually really approve of the whole chastity, cuckold, sissy, thing. It's far better that a bitch male has a relationship in a submissive role (even if he only gets the scraps), than just staying lonely and wanking at home.

My question to you OP, is how far down this path have you gotten. A little cage on your dick is only part of the pick, does she make you take it in the butt, and cuckold you yet, does she make you wear panties, does she make you service men? If you aren't there yet, you probably will be eventually.

Nobody cares you lying, shitposting maggot. Which is ironic given the ridiculous size of your dick.

If you have a chastity tube, you likely have buttplugs and a vibe for personal use. Don't tell me you don't know about buttgasms. A lot of guys permanent in chastity by their significant other are forced to milk their prostate through anal.

You may as well, if you're 2 inches and in a cage you may as well take it up the butt.

Actually, she isn't into all of that stuff. I have had my moments of dressing in girl clothes and using toys on myself, but she doesn't really go for all of that. She likes the idea of using chastity as a way of controlling me masturbating. Because it's too easy for me to do while she's not around. This way, I don't have a choice, and she has fun teasing me when she is around, telling me I can't come, or what she wants me to do to her. There is no other people involved. Just her and I having fun

fuck you are pathetic

oh my gosh you silly little one, your naivety and innocence is adorable and makes me want to hurt you.

if only you know what you were in for

Be a man and wank, pick the lock user.
Srs if you don't ejaculate often you increase the risk of ball and prostate cancer....
Ahh fuck it KYS cuck, you can't be saved and your gf is probably cheating on you.

>fun teasing me when she is around, telling me I can't come
You should kill yourself

Timestamp you lying faggot.

This is what feminism does to you boys. Thank god we have Trump, you should be grabbing her by the pussy.

You're just an attention whore

Cry victim some more *sigh*

Cuck faggot. Take that bitch and slap her across the face to show her who's boss. Don't be a sissy cunt.

Liberal California click.

I do have a butt plug. But i am not using it. The object of this is not too cheat the system. The best thing about denial is the payoff. The longer she denies and teases, the better the payoff

chastity fag reporting, my bf and i hold eachother's keys

Heres what to do.

Get razor
Get lighter
Heat razor
Slice lock
Done

I'll never understand submissive men. It's a disease.

'bf and i'

go away

at least your doing it to each other unlike the cuck and his mistress.

Stop making shit up.

Cages without a PA piercing don't stop anyone from jerking their chains.

last year we each bought eachother holytrainerv2 (giving eachother our sizes but we let eachother pick the color) i was so wishing he'd lock me in pink so the other guys at the gym would see that, but instead he locked me in black (pretty sure he has a bbc fantasy) i locked him in clear because i love to see his little clitty struggle to get hard when i tease him and we share a dildo while locked

>us before our holytrainers cb6000s and the regular cb6000. great start cages, but the holytrainer from the cb6000 is like going from 56k to cable.

I don't know what a PA piercing is. But I've been locked for days in this thing. Never found a way to escape. Never really wanted to either. It is much more fun to earn my release.