IF YOU GET BANNED YOU WIN

IF YOU GET BANNED YOU WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dKRhx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most un-subtle way of asking for CP ever

moar

Maybe he just wants poni

I legit have a big dick (9 inches by 6.5 inches of thickness) and it fucking sucks. The only girl I could ever comfortably have sex with was my friends mom when i was 16. My dick has been this size since I was about 14, although I think it's gotten thicker with age. I have to use tons of lube and I can rarely fuck them hard like I need to in order to cum. I think I only cum like 1 out of 6 times I have sex.

If you think that will get you banned, I pray for you.

nah, not trying to get banned. Just saw OPs pic and wanted to share my shitty experience with a dick roughly that guy's size

Hes def not 9" there but 6.5 girth maybe

Moot pls

Hey guys moot here! no one in this thread is getting banned, no one gets banned from Sup Forums, I dont have time for this shit,

time stamp a pic or it never happed

GORE WARNING!!!!!

I will get banned 100%!!!!!

LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!1!!one!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

DON'T CLICK!!!!!

the surgeon

>current year
>moot
KYS FAGGOT

Admins are faggots.

BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS, BAN ME MOOT`S ASS LICKERS.

I was told impersonating moot would get u banned, worth a shot even though i know he sold this shit

what his* mom thinks he do

the mods dont give a fuck they're a bunch of idiots only cp will get u banned nowadays which sucks i rly wanted to get banned

sauce

I am 12 and I hate mods, they suck a big peepee

I'm 11 so shut the fuck up

BANNNED

whos the girl?

W. T. Snacks

also

mods are fake and gay

Leslie Mudshark

I'm 17 years old.

I'm not virgin

madman

I wish shit posting got you banned. Would be a better world

this entire website would close down in an instant

you're probably right

*does

Yeah, then Sup Forums would be another hugbox.

do zucc have power here

i fap to this pic every Sundays and Tuesdays

who is this?

this is creepy af

moar

Just say "as fuck" you cunt

No

Not posting official Disney loli pinup art.

i got banned once for a racist post i never made.
I'll try to remember what it was.

Yes

It's incredibly easy to get banned for posting any naked pics of about 6 women that are always incorrectly assumed to be cp. However as this ban in permanent and for CP I wont be posting any of them.

Bumping

Story? or Moar!!

Still is a lot better then having a girl laugh when she sees your dick

Make me
af af af af af af af af af

Fuck niggers

Nuck figgers

Figgers nuck

Loser I win

fucking disgusting, they probably don't even have hair on their cunts.

pedo

i am 12 years old
wtf is this

last time i have been banned cuz posted rekt in loli brads. MODS ARE NEGROFAGS

You'd hit it

imgur com/a/UzHUy

Sure they do.

Granted it's the guys, but it's hair on their cunts.

Long, deep strokes.

hi, im 14 years old.
what is this forum?
add me to friends

da man. Thank you kind sir

more pls PLSS

discord.gg/dKRhx

no rules

>(Translation)
>GIVE ME CP
Kill yourself OP

If a baby can come out of a vagina your dick can go in

He wasn't talking about the physical possibility of the act, just that it's too uncomfortable for the girl. And since having a baby isn't exactly a pleasurable experience, your argument is shit

amen

I bet his dick was would reck These two

she needs to not smile.
ever.

>her penis is holding up the pants

9gag raid, when?

FUCK GR 4
REMOVE GR 4

you goddamned rat bastard

came

I'm in tears

MODS MODS MODS WHY ISNT THIS MOTHER FUCKER BANNED YET

I like to imagine these two in a brazzers like scene, two timing a massive cock, alternating between the shaft, balls, and asshole. Slurpy sloppy blowjobs, taking turn trying to fit their little mouths around it but it's MASSIVE!
Then they spit in each other's mouths and suck each other's tongues, using their little wands to spank the faceless buck's balls.
Then pull aside their candy glossed leotards to reveal the most perfect little asses your eyes could ever hope to see and take turn sucking and fucking each other with their tongues.

I'm telling

This literally does nothing for me. I don't imagine it will do anything for real pedos either. Usually I'd feel sick, but that's just cute.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again

You're all sick in the head.