Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Go back to
fucking faggot can't even troll properly

Changing what you wear and how you act does not change your gender, nor does it invalidate you as a person.

Just accept that you are a boring person.

I wear grey, speak German and have Japanese friends, I sexually identify as KMS Bismarck and if you Tumblr queens don't recognise me as a capital ship, you are literally Hitler.

U should gtfo

We usually Gas people Like u

Bismarck was a Type E Battleship

Please be specific and dont call it "captial Ship"

Because The Graf Spee was a Capital Ship too and was only 10.000 BRT big

Kill yourself

That means u usualy rape Hoods and Ur attracted to Torpedos, but only anal?

Putang ina mo, gago. Wag na wag mo akong subukan kasi baka mapatay kita at makantot ko nanay mo pag napuno ako. Bobo ang buong genderfluid community ng mundo.

Anak ka talaga ng isang puta.

Kys faggot

As someone who actually goes on tumblr, this is hands-down the worst bait I've ever seen. Most Tumbloids don't throw around the stereotypical anti-this or anti-that bullshit, nor claim their this or that anywhere besides their bio. Most tumblr users don't go on and on about racism or sexism in such a basic fashion, nor just throw out "hate speech" without any context. They're also extremely sarcastic (and subsequently, passive-aggressive to those they attack), which this thread is completely lacking.

All-in-all, if your thread could be graded, you'd have failed. kyskyskys

These are the true YLYL threads. Chuckles all around.

OK that fucker got enough attention 4 today, lets hav a Spidermoon thread

AWAKE SPIDERMAN, AWAKE !

this and that refers to the gender and other fake identifiers

Bismarck was the first of its class and also a Capital Ship, I said A capital ship.

All statements are accurate, stop being a faggot.

Torpedoes were launched upon the Bismarck against it's consent by Fairey SwordFish biplanes. So it was raped by Faireys and then scuttled, committed suicide

Sex and gender are two different things this is why there are so many genders but only 2 sexes

Go back to Tumblr

Type E ist The Name of her class, did u forgot her sister?

Also i dont Said ur wrong, i wanted u to be more specific, newb

Raped by Swordfish...

THATS A NICE METAL-ALBUM NAME

There are two genders and then a variety of mental illnesses.

can someone explain me what the fuck is tumblr?

A side 4 fagits

Anyone have the "Rip and tear your guts!" one?

For those who too lazy to google
In Boko Kann:

"Organic poster, you so homo. If you be seen by me or the tribe of my landpeople you will be [raped/flayee] no warning. Your vile way has polluted many shore but my tribe is strong and cannot be diseased by gender fluid community.

May Allah bless you.

You're free to look how you want, modify your body how you want, hang out with who you want, fuck who you want, eat what you want, WTFever.

But both your birth and death certificates have only 2 check boxes for gender, and one day the same WILL be checked on both.

How are you dense motherfuckers not seeing that OP is being satirical?

Maybe if it was good. OP isn't funny and his thread is awful b

The only genderfluid that matters is the genderfluid I spray in my girl friends face.

Go diaf you mentally ill degenerate.

me on the left

Shittiest bait ever.

Kill yourself OP. cuck faggot

STFU
KILL YOURSELF

>This is a real threat, take it seriously!
This is moldy copy pasta

Hey OP. What's it like being the absolute worst at trolling? Like this was some next level shit trolling.

You should feel bad.

You got beat son

I'm all for more freedom where sex and sexual identity are concerned; fly your freak flag I don't care, that's what freedoms all about. But don't spread your hate on my fear of Islam. Especially don't call it islamophobia either. A phobia suggests an irrational fear, like fear of the number 13. There's nothing irrational about being wary of muslims with strong beliefs who don't integrate with western societies or worse hide beneath a cloak of western infidelity. Besides, why do you support ignorance of the genocide being committed by Islam against YOUR people, huh? Do you think they care about your rights?

Satire is supposed to be funny and distinguishable from the source material of which it is making jest.

Noone can name any Muslim majority nation that they would want to live in and raise children, other than Muslims.

Hey OP

I love when the lgbtpzqfs morons champion for Islamic cunts.

You should be thanking whatever deity you worship that Trump won the election, otherwise we'd be up to our asses in militant "refugees".

"But user! That's islamophobic!"

No. Firstly, "phobic" implies fear, and I'm not afraid of mudslimes. Second, ask the 9 that just got GTA'd in Berlin, or the 52 in France. Or the ones shot to death at the concert. Or the women who were raped on New Years 2016. Ask those people how great Islam is.

The only moderate Muslim is a dead Muslim.

We already made that

"irrational fear", being fearful of an openly invasive and aggressive ideology that does not tolerate other religions or ways of life is not irrational.

Being an islamophobe in a western nation just means you are aware of facts and don't want freedom to die.

Repost

Trys to talk, talks nonsense

I don't get how you can not be aware of the facts. Burning Christian children alive in cages, beheading women and kicking the heads around like soccer balls, and publicly beheading journalists who are there because of bleeding heart leftists are monstrous war crimes.

Look at what's happening in Aleppo. It's open season on civilians.

That's not "big mean Putin" that's Islamic dogs killing people for running.

The left has its head so far up its own ass that is sickening.

Ever heard the expression "if it were a snake, it would have bit me"? The thing you're looking for is right in front of you. They've got two handfuls of snakes biting the shit out of them, and acting like everything is cool.

I think you misunderstood me, I was speaking of irrational fear being a phobia, and that being fearful of Islamisation of the west is not irrational.

It is right to be afraid of Islam.

I identify myself as cyclo-hexane, and i only like more than 29 carbons carbon chains so like yeah...

I get you, bro. Not calling you dumb. I just don't get how they can see this shit and ignore it.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

awesome

awesome

I sexually identify as a single, Pringle, ready to mingle. Ever since I was a potato I dreamed of being thin sliced, covered in disgusting oil then heated in a medium oven until reaching climax at the micro second of golden-browness. People bully me, and say things like "what the fuck, you aren't a Pringle", but I know deep down they are just jealous of my inner beauty. I have already started hiding in cylinders all day, and now im improving my crunchiness by regularly burning my sides on the stove. I want you guys to respect my natural ability to instantly satisfy low salt carb cravings, and if you don't you are oppressing me, and you should check your diabetes type. Thank you for being so understanding.

I sexually Identify as a meme. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being uploaded onto the imgur website and linked into the reddit threads. People say to me that a person being a meme is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a computer scientist put my brain into my computer like johnny depp in transendence, equipping me with the dankest of pictures from the internet. From now on I want you guys to call me "Sir Danks-a-lot" and respect my right to meme from above and meme needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a memephobe and need to check your internet privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

That's why your side will lose the war. WE will kill you if you don't like what we tell you to believe in.

weak
1/10

OP your mom says dinner is ready

Nuff said

Flip here gonma translste this for anons.

Fuck you, you motherfucker don't try to get mad at you because I may try to kill you or to fuck your mom.

Genderfluid community in this world is so dumb.

You son of a bitch.

Please go see a psychiatrist for your mental disorder. There are only two genders you degenerate psychopath.