What stupid shit is this moron going to say or do today. It's a crap shoot!!

What stupid shit is this moron going to say or do today. It's a crap shoot!!

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/donald-trump-fires-back-at-‘so-called-a-list-celebrities’-snubbing-the-inauguration/ar-BBxtbIH?li=BBnbfcL
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-FUptkUNY&spfreload=10
soundcloud.com/yungnero210/pokemon-gold-teaser
webmshare.com/play/0rKBd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another Sup Forums thread? I think not.

He's going to live stream himself fucking Ivanka in the ass. I'd buy that for a dollar

Feels good. Feels like.....Regan....ahhh the good old regan days

When Clinton lost I didn't thought it could get better. But damn, the constant whining of democrats since has been the best thing of this election.

because of course, the republicans haven't whined like bitches for 8 straight years about obama, have they?

This is an obvious troll, even CTR has quit, proving the anti-Trump people were paid shills.

when do we get to start hanging liberals

That counter is gonna stay at 0 untill the day that goon dies.

no, that's not quite true.

he might go one day without using twitter, once a month.

Have you seen the entertainment for his inauguration? No one you've ever heard of will play it and he's so butthurt

msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/donald-trump-fires-back-at-‘so-called-a-list-celebrities’-snubbing-the-inauguration/ar-BBxtbIH?li=BBnbfcL

I never saw a republican crying because their guy didn't won. They have been proper cunt but not whining children.

With time your loss will sting less and don't worry it was just your first election.

>whining

He's going to fuck us over so hard we won't see republicans in charge again for generations.

Underage detected.

I dunno, it only took 8 years for the retards to forget this guy.

Doesn't really matter now does it?? As long as he has a seat at the white house he'll be an embarresment to the murican people.

If you don't understand why Trump calling for safe space was the ultimate troll you've been eating too much of that Clinton's shit sandwich.

Yeah, but that's the one day each month he calls a press conference to declare his belief in another provably false right-wing conspiracy theory, and his 'skepticism' of reality. Then spends the next fifteen minutes jerking himself off under the podium while demanding that Trump steaks be served at every predominantly white high school.

Reagan would NOT like Trump.

Trump's gonna start a nuclear war for fuck's sake.

i can accept this, as this board allows for a more balanced discussion. if he posted this on pol, it's just be a right shitfest. it's the other kinds of posts that need to say in pol, the ones that are right from the beginning.

Projecting liberal (aka butt hurted snowflakes) detected

sure kid, just more whining from lil baby donnie

typical republitard, can't even spell his name.

Oh, absolutely. Trump was LOL I TROL U.

Like all good presidents do.

Lol like any of you fags would know how to run a country. This is why we're all on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-FUptkUNY&spfreload=10

He's at a whole different level. Bush was stupid but not aggressively corrupt and destructive.

I started to respect US ever since, what's your problem? Are you from Germany? :^)

Have any of these threads been balanced discussions? All I've seen are the words "butthurt", "tears", "sure" and "kid" repeated enough that I want to put my 1911 to my head and re-paint my wall.

Just put a slug through your skull already

You're telling me that Obama showing the Lion King as birth certificate was not trolling?

Do it faggot

yep republicans whined children who didnt get ther candy
but dems are already showing that their the kids having full on spastic hissyfits, complete with rolling on the floor screaming, in the middle of the aisle because mummy managed to ruffle up her feathers and say no you cant have an eighth candybar

Seems that trump can do and say anything. He even won elections with that trolling. That´s kinda alarming. Nobody is gonna stop him if he desides to hit nuke buttons.

congrats my eyes rolled so hard i might have sprained them

Absolutely. Incompetence isn't what worries the sane most about Trump's presidency. It's the fear that one of the sleaziest weasels in corporate america was able to talk enough of the right podunks into believing that hostility toward opponents and conviction of beliefs are more important traits for a leader to have than discovery of truth and ability to work with one's opponents. Trump is the kid you knew in grade school who, if passed a ball, would rub his ass on the ball instead of passing it back, because it was now his ball and everyone else didn't have the forethought to cover the ball in THEIR fecal matter so that makes him smart.

I'm telling you that trolling is a defense mechanism for incompetency and ignorance.

Reagan is on record, literally, saying he didn't like Trump.

Whatever happens, it will be more fun than the last 8 years

Reagan is dead you stupid inbred retard!!!!

Yeah I don't know how to build a motherboard or build a nuclear plant either, but I'm glad there are people that do. I prefer competent folks doing their job, what we have with Trump is the exact opposite.

>what stupid shit are liberals going to do today to try and flip the election that will inevitably blow up in their faces like everything has for them since nov8.

>podunks

Fify

and he died before recording devices were invented?

TIC - Tard In Chief
STOTUS - Supreme Tard Of The United States

Podunk, an Algonquin term for "where you sink in shit". Seems appropriate.

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/pokemon-gold-teaser

tell me i'm shit

shut up snowflake ...she lost

No tantrums my ass.

Get rekt, skrubs

Well he's "not your president", so I don't see why you liberal retards give a damn about what he says.

Forgot the link
webmshare.com/play/0rKBd

she lost .... it is over month now
Have a holidays and go back to school

Does the fucker really think he's going to keep a hold of his businesses while being president? Fucker will be violating the constitution from day one.