Reacting to the new Ghostbusters film, I'm going to remake Alien with a male protagonist. Who do I cast?

Reacting to the new Ghostbusters film, I'm going to remake Alien with a male protagonist. Who do I cast?

OMG STOP OPRESSING US SHITLORD DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT MEN

Sam worthington

Kevin Hart

Uh, yeah?

Ironically love this

moot is only acceptable answer.

Ellen Page.

>

Not stronk enough

>Even pretending for a second to not like Sigourney Weaver

I love Gourney, ya dingus. Read the post again

Hubris Elbow

Sharlto Copley.

Guy is DDL tier actor without the pretentiousness, so he'd probably love doing it.

Mr Fassb

Jack O'Connell of course!

Bumblebee Copplepot

twas a joke my fine feathered friend.

Some total meathead to trigger the SJWs even more with his aggressive and stereotypical masculinity.

He's an obvious go-to for a sci-fi, I enjoy his presence a lot.

Interesting, what makes you choose him?

Batista? I like that.

Better make the alien a female and put som dsl on that bitch then senpai

Went over my head, I caught it now tho

He's a not too well known young sexy hunk and he was great in starred up

He would be perfect

So all but one of the rest of the cast will be female?

And the male cast member would be born a woman?

Yes

We should've known back then. Just look at that smug grin. She was sucking the life from his soul the whole time and he didn't even see the endgame coming. ;_;

He looks sad in this pic. Has he been crying?

This is in the runner up

No, Brendan is obviously the new Bonus Situation guy, unless we are going full rule 63, in which case I think we found a new role for Sup Forums's favorite nu-Ghostbusters castmember.

Why do I find the alien to be sexy?

This guy. How much do you reckon he would charge for it Sup Forums?

BIG BLACK

Daniel Radcliffe you stupid piece of shit

More importantly if we have a male MC who is going to play the THICK alien queen?

Yes, but all the women will die and the stronk man will survive

He costs a lot, I'm going for lower budget. I'll compromise with you and see how the audition goes.

Also, casting for thicc Alien, go

Christina Hendricks

Queen Latifa.

Alien already had a male protagonist.

Some court side Clippers tickets, two diet cokes, and a pack of cigarettes.

One 1 day and a half old tuna sandwich with Miracle whip and a semi-scratched Dvd of the bootleg version of Groundhog Day.

Being weirdly sexy is like the whole point of the Xenomporph design.

Sad that Giger isn't around anymore. I'm sure he could have made a Queen super sexy and disturbing at the same time.

> Male protag
> Not LGBTQIAPZ

Get 'em, girls!

I would love to see a young Steve Buscemi as Ripley. Heck, I would love to see the whole series with Buscemi. Dude looks like a man who survived several Xenomorph encounters...

Christian Bale for sure.

OP was asking about the prota, not the Alien itself.

>slapping human mammary glands on insect-looking animal who lays eggs

fucking kek

Unironically this

Funny that you're sad about Giger. A year ago, on a bright summer day, I watched the Giger doco alone in a theater, by myself.

Usually at mid-day matinees and such there's at least one or two other weirdos in the room, maybe a couple. Not this time. I don't believe I've ever watched a movie, totally, completely alone in a theater before that time. I did that time, centered myself up right in the middle of the room.

It was an interesting experience, and having passed by a bunch of q.t. normies on the way to the theater, all enjoying their lives, the contrast couldn't have been more stark. It was as if I was the only person in the world who cared that Giger had died. Happily this is obviously not the case, when you watch the movie - a fanboy is moved to tears when he meets Giger.

isn't Buscemi prone to dying horribly in thrillers, though?

he's just going to surrender to the alien

atleast he won't have to pay alimony to the alien larva bursting from his chest

but Alien already has a male protagonist

No one cares

I know. Giger would have made the tits so that they either kill me or impregnate me (or let me impregnate her maybe)

The doku is pretty good yes. I dunno if that is something many would watch in a theater tho so naturally there aren't that many. And the doku came out several years ago already isn't that right?

Next time I visit Swizerland I'm going to visit his Geisterbahn he built in his house.

>alien creature whose DNA changes depending on the host

I get what you're saying though