Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7024wyZ6S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wanna have hot, sweaty sex with her

Booker from 1985
10/10 would bang

Love it and she's hot

ugly jew/10. hope she dies in a fire

looks hippy and opinonated in a "holier then thou kind of way", has probably taken it up the arse once or twice but never enjoyed it, doesn't swallow for same reason...most of her jokes are at a political or backwards society sense

i would fuck a few times but no long term relationship

trying way 2 hard

Geil sletje. Zou zo op die panty van haar spuiten

Typical Dutch student. Probably Anthropology/Theology. Hipster outfit from 2nd hand stores which is not a problem btw.. Educated SJW which will end up at a low level subsidized job at a NGO until she is 40. Till then she will complain about inequality but when she finally promotes to a higher position she will gladly forget all those problems and slide easily into the material lifestile she used to dispise. Whe will marry some dude that is actually gay. Dispite her ideal worldview of equality and mixed races she will definately make sure her kids will go to a good white school. I can go on and on

Waarom

Om dezelfde reden dat als haar foto hier post. Heb je nog meer van haar?

Maybe a good 7.5/10 would bang

/thread

I'll just leave this here

Ze is volgens mij heel stout

>much cuter
>would bang
>seems like a chill girl who'd fuck on a webcam for strangers

This dutch girl is overdoing this hipster thing
She's better off without any clothes.

Ways too Dutch

Kind of girl talking about gender equality while at the same time wearing a skirt that is so fucking tight and short you can literally see her ass

how so?

Looks like a Dutch girl.
Is that you ?.
Let me guess Student of Utrecht University or
Hogeschool Utrecht *sigh*

It's the Netherlands, almost no feminists

Can we get a straight on front/back shot of those legs?

Netherlands is full of feminists

went to holland and utrecht for my honey moon, hollands a pretty cool place

``im from Amsterdam myself"
But Utrecht is a really cultural rich place, great
for tourism etc. True its quite cool in the Nethlnds.

Why is she a jew troll ?

Maybe in Amsterdam/Rotterdam(lot's of colored people there too so PC thrives there) but any other place it's pretty hard to find devoted feminists and if you do, they're usually seen as damaged people or just straight up frustrated.

One of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=N7024wyZ6S8

this.

I feel so impressed by all these stronk and independent women

Is it this bitch again? How long are going to keep posting her here? At least post some cockslapping new pictures...

Je klinkt als een Marokaan op dit moment. goedzo

Looks A LOT like this girl from Moldova I hooked up with once. Saggiest titties ever

Thats some more detailed than what I assumed but yes: the typical "make sure Evert-jan goes to a white school" while she worked her whole mid-aged life for some Anthropologic NGO for fly-head Africans to built ceramic toilets from our tax money in Sierra Leone. Forced violin and hockey training. All hands on deck to get them high cito scores. If not: the psychiatrist is the second plan to diagnose it with some Autism or ADHD what will lead to a life for them without gluten, sugar, or other "toxics" what caused the moderate CITO. And the cycle continues, awaiting for the next generation.

that's some jailba-

-it >? BANNED BANNED BANNED
MODS ?!?!

A girl who'se only "identity" is being a hipster who "doesn't care about what others say" and that somehow it translates into dressing that... way.
In highschool she probably sucked a few cocks but she didn't like it and now, even though she's a dirty whore, she doesn't actually do things with random dudes. She instead jumps from relationship to relationship and nobody can and would say anything because hey, she's in a relationship. If today she's with a dude, tomorrow she breaks up with him and sucks another dude, in her mind it'll be a-ok because "I was single at the time."
She's from europe and although she doesn't have much money, she still acts like she's so independent and got life figured out. She also seems to have opinions (often contradicting) about shit she had no idea about. Things like culture, politics, religion and art.
She likes the idea of foreign lifestyle but she's never stepped out of her country not once. She's take a black dick but she probably won't enjoy. She also has mental scars left from a highschool bf and now she usually bitches about guys and feminism.

I could go on forever with this bullshit. All these girls are the fucking same, I swear to god

>y sucked a few cocks but she didn't like it and now, even though she's a dirty whore, she doesn't actually do things with random dudes. She instead jumps from relationship to relationship and nobody can and would say anything because hey, she's in a relationship. If today she's with a dude, tomorrow she breaks up with him and sucks another dude, in her mind it'll be a-ok because "I was single at the time."
>She's from europe and although she doesn't have much money, she still acts like she's so independent and got life figured out. She also seems to have opinions (often contradicting) about shit she had no idea about. Things like culture, politics, religion and art.
>She likes the idea of foreign lifestyle but she's never stepped out of her country not once. She's take a black dick but she probably won't enjoy. She also has mental scars left from a highschool bf and now she usually bitches about guys and feminism.
> your black probably
> no: nothing from ur analyses makes sense
> your 100% hyper sexual and focused whether
she take a black dick or not ?.
> niglet revealed

Who called me ?