Can my tooth be saved?

Can my tooth be saved?

no. you're supposed to brush behind your incisors.
i'm assuming you let your poor dental hygiene spread to your molars.
go to a dentist and let them rip out your teeth

pull it out

My stupid dentist gave me partials ($3600!) but they only fill teeth no one can see anyway, in the back of my mouth. I assumed at the time she knew best.

No, what I want to know is if I have to wear them every day for some reason, or if it doesn't matter. Very annoying to wear.

i have 3 that look like that and have done so for several years

>Can my tooth be saved?
No. Get it pulled out and start by brushing your teeth once a week. At least twice daily if you aren't retarded.

No it's fucked. Go to a dentist, get it pulled, get the rest of your mouth cleaned while you're there, and start taking care of your teeth.

dentist here,
is there pain? constant throbbing pain? sharp pain that goes away quickly? does it ever spontaneously hurt ie. wake you up at night?

Wtf

dentists are government spies, when you go and to see them they purposly make your teeth worse so you cant not see again so if you never went once your teeth would be fine. they make you need them

>they purposly make your teeth worse
You just go to shitty dentists, that's partially your fault, fam.

I used to go to the dentist maybe a couple times a year for the past ~13-14 years but the past 1.5 years, I haven't been to the dentist because I kinda just take of my teeth. I still have gingivitis but I don't have huge cavities like OP.

Brush yo gotdam mouf, fam
I haven't been to the dentist in like a ye

Other than coffee stains my teeth are apparently perfect health according to my dentist and I brush literally once a week. Usually if I'm afraid I have bad breath and I have to go to a meeting or appointment..

Not OP but i have a tooth that was just as bad. They didnt pull it. insurance wpildnt cover it. So they did a root canal and crown. Then a few years later i found out they fucked up and i needed a root canal re treatment. Another year later and its still fucked up. Dentist said if the re treatment doesnt work the only optiona left is to pull the whole thing. How much do you bet ill walk in and insurance still wont cover it. Thata why im bringing pliers and if they dont pull it ill start ripping teeth myself then theyll have to do something .

Fucking shatter that tooth so badly BEFORE YOU GO IN. make it so fucked up that there IS NO OPTION other than getting the whole thing removed or youll deal with insane levels of pain for years until you do man up and do it

Either way that thing is going to seriously start affecting your health if you don't get it taken care of.

ded tooth is ded

>take's care of teeth
>gingivitis

dentist here. the easiest way to do is to pull it aout and make an implant. root canal therapy pus Clinical Crown Lengthening Procedures and capsule seems impractible cause the cavity is too large and subgingival

*plus

I brush but I don't floss often. I don't have cavities in my teeth but my gums are sensitive and sometimes bleed when I brush. I also said I 'kinda' take care of my teeth.

>my teeth are apparently perfect health
>I brush literally once a week

Dear God.

what about my partials. Do I have to wear them or will my teeth go all crazy if I don't

this guy is right

and i'm not even a dentist

post a pic of the partials

I had a fever as a baby that made my back teeth develop at 1/4 normal strength. I have no enamel on them and their structure is brittle and defective. i broke my back tooth on bread before. I felt a *tic* and the bread had a piec of tooth stuck in it.

What do you recomend (have best insurance and they wont pay for pulling the teeth. )

I 90000000 percent guarantee that insurance wont pay for that it would be out of pocket.

pull the teeth yourself, it's very easy and fast

Poor americans. Expensive healthcare + surveillance suspicion.

Then take over our shithole amd make it better

ahaha no crown remained, 3 roots in the bone. how can he pull it out by himself? with a shotgun in the head?

OP, do you often drink soda?

dentist here, post a pic of the partials

I would not recommend this for back molars, their roots are twice as long as the tooth itself. I'm not a dentist so I really don't know. It would be better if insurance did cover it. Did toothpaste have no effect on strengthening the enamel?

Maybe you could go to dentist and get the tooth covered in some thin plastic or metal filling?
Better ask that dentist in this thread.

I once had my back molar (not wisdom) tooth removed by a dentist with no general anesthesia, just some injections in the jaw. It still hurt like hell. Dentist used pliers and a screwdriver thingy to pull it out. I still have the tooth kept in a box.

dentist here. look at the upper first molar. acid decalcification is evident

No one can take over america, u guyz have newks

Can't find my stupid camera but on my lower jaw it's just two back-most teeth on the left and two on the right. They aren't between other teeth.

The top partial is one filling the left backmost tooth, and the right backmost tooth. On the right it abuts a crown, and on the other side of the crown is a missing tooth that the upper partial also fills in

If that makes sense

What if the nukes decide they want to be in charge

You misunderstand me. My back teeth HAVE NO ENAMEL. They deleloped without it. Their full of 12 or 14 fillings 4 crowns and 3 root canals.

This thought terrifies me to no end.

Ah sorry, I see.
Is it worthwhile for you to change insurance plans, at least temporarily, so you can find a firm that covers teeth removal?

I think it's best if you remove it.

Also, is that the only tooth you have without enamel?

To be fair, I haven't seen a dentist for a decade, brush my teeth once every few days and have put my teeth through hell yet have never had a single issue with them, no fillings or anything.

This thread really makes you wonder how amaericans survived this long with such a ridiculously expensive healthcare

We checked with various companies. None of them would cover it. At best id have to wait till the dentists say "there is no other option." Seen 4 dentists they all say that would be extreme and unessicary. Dentists in the U.S. dont know SHIT

Alot of us die or transform into niggers

Fuck why do they drink that shit? I used to go out and eat fastfood in highschool but I got sick of everything they served after a month. Soda was so disgustingly sweet I avoided all carbonated drinks afterwards. The only non-water beverage I drink now is beer and Julmust around Christmas for the sake of tradition.

dentist here. I'm italian, so firstly sorry for my bad English ( lol).
The OP tooth seems in very worse conditions because the lesion is too large. The caried tissue has to be drilled, so I think that the final lesion will be too large for a prothesis reabilitation. Metallic amalgams are not used anymore by real dentists, anyway this is not the case in wich amalgams should be used (they required a particular preparation). An rx must be done to see the bone condition and if there are endodontic lesions. the solution will be probably an implant or a hole in the smile :) but not visible because is the second molar.
molars are pulled out in local anaesthesia, general a. is an overtreatment (too risk and low beneficies). probably your dentist had made too little doses.
USA is full of academies and schools of dentistry, but reading these posts make me so perplexed...

holy shit, how do you even get this degree of fucked up teeth

Ok so serious post, I had about 10 teeth that looked like OPs and went to a dentist to get a quote to fix them. The quote was $35k. Obviously I didn't have the money so I ended up going to a dental school and they worked on my teeth a total of 30 hours over a bunch of trips.

I had dental insurance which covered 80% of it so my out of pocket was only $250 total.

TL;DR find a dental school and go to it

i see, that explains everything

sorry but nonsense at all. search the camera and show it to me at least for scientific purpouses!

italian dentist here. post a pic of your mouth

You're not even a dentist are you. You're that damn coyote!

The back molar that I had removed, to me was unnecessary because the reason they removed it was to bring back all my other teeth in that row a few millimetres to realign with my to jaw. I had an underbite, that's why. But for you to have a defective tooth, it should have been removed years ago.

I say keep trying to find a company that covers it. I'm sure there is at least one. If not, try moving to another country, if that would work out somehow?

If that tooth is causing you pain and chips easily and is rotting, you need to remove it sooner or later, preferably sooner.

American teeth my friend. These are mine. Dentist said he cant do braces cause my teeth are too fucked up

And yes! I brush 2 times a day and i also dont eat any sweets.

Don't do it , he'll steal the gold

I'm from Australia not US, if that clears things up?

Sorry forgot pic for this

Real actual dentist here. You've got tooth cancer. You have about 3 months to live tops.

i'm a real dentist ahaha. but you sad you have partials only for third molars, and if it is your dentist is a fantastic person that fucked you up with your license

Found a picture for reference

Is this you?

No. You are past even a root canal. That is going to require an extraction and implant replacement.

Source: I'm a dentist.

I have no idea what you just said

Doesn't that fucking hurt?

These can still be saved, though all of them will probably need a root canal treatment.

No fucking kek thats like a skinny long haired version of me wtf!?!?!?

>can prolly be saved

Are you literally retarded?

His teeth are black, they're rotten.

I'd amazed if those could bite through a ripe banana.

do you have a pic of now?

Yeah thats what I am saying, I went to a dental school and they were able to save them all.

Yes it can be saved. Pull it out and keep it in a matchbox.

geezus dude. tooth extraction is quick and easy - a fuckload easier than root canals. Just pony up the $200 and let them do it

if you have a partials only for the third molars your dentist have fucked you. so post a photo of these partials pleasee

fucked me how!?

Brittle teeth guy here. I have 10 total that will need to be pulled. Dont have 2000$

YOU are retarded. Go Study dental anatomy boy

can my teeth be straighten?I'm 28 btw

he has stolen your money. but I have to see partiaaaaals to say that

This is Sup Forums's numale canuck cuck.
Looked awfully similar to you.

totally yes. go to see an orthodontist

Well I refuse. I guess we'll just have to sit here until the thread ends

Just took one, kinda shitty picture but I think you get the idea

take a flash photo and try to get a better pic

Damn...Lots of nasty fucks here. You need to start flossing a couple of times a week. The first time you do you'll pull out some chunks of plaque and your gums will bleed. Smell that plaque. It's like grandma's nasty old lady breath, right? That's your breath too. Now do you understand why you're a kissless virgin?

There is no tooth left to save.

damn, pull it out bro. your breath probably smells like shit!!!

And get them to bag it up for you. When you get home smell it. That's what your breath smells like. You're fucking gross. Start taking care of your teeth.

they seems very good now. good job

Dentist here. You need a root canal.

"American teeth"

That's not a thing man. You're just gross.

No, it has to be removed

I had all my wisdom teeth removed, one of them was just as fucked up as yours, had to be broken into pieces before removing the chunks.

Op here.

No pain at all. It used to hurt about a year ago but aince them all pain has died. Not sensitive to cold or hot.

Good thing is I moved to the Phillipines and a cavity filling or extraction is $10. Root canal $100. Implant?? I should ask but it's probably not to much more

test

Your dentist performed saw you were gullible and performed a walletectomy