If your GF came out as a scat freak would you be her toilet?

if your GF came out as a scat freak would you be her toilet?

>your GF
>Sup Forums

>Extremely popular website
>Thinks everybody is just like him

I'm not sure I'd be willing to go along with a scat fetish, I find it very unappealing and would probably be unable to stop laughing.

If however, it was very important to her, I guess I could try it on occasion (once, or twice per year).

during anal we sometimes have to deal with poo. shitting in my mouth wouldn't happen but her using it to jerk me off, quite possibly

if it would get me a gf, move me out of the friendzone, yes I would, I would eat her she to show her I love her

* eat her shit

Had plenty of girlfriends and am in a 5 year relationship now...

It's not that great, I have more pain from other areas in my life, like wanting a better job, finding life boring, lack of satisfaction with my personal progress in life, anxiety etc

But continue.

>eat her she
Get off your phone, kid.

No.

Also, OP is a faggot.

Bitch would be *my* toilet. Why the fuck would I let a woman have any authority over me? My girl lets me piss on her (she doesn't have a choice and likes it that way) but fuck scat play that's too far.

I don't understand this post, but for the record I do struggle with loneliness despite having a loving supportive long term girlfriend... I don't have many friends thats the problem, but I'm working on that, hard to find them when you're an adult though, should of made more of University and keeping in touch with high school friends. Girlfriends don't cure loneliness - now you know.

Continue ..

I did a MMF with my GF and she had me eat the other guys ass, I could taste the poo and a small chunk of what I assume was dried poo ended up in my mouth, so if I can lick man ass for her, being her toilet is not really out of the question

Fuckin sexist

lmao

Continue

I own my bitch's cunt, and her best friend's cunt when we play together. You have to take what you want. Women don't want some pussy-footed limp-wristed indecisive beta male, but they also don't want some d-bag wannabe alpha male either. Find the right balance, dominate your bitch, and she'll let you do whatever you want.

yes I would, and I have

He obviously knew it was a joke. It's a good one too.

>22 posts
>7 posters

Sexist? I'm sexist because I dominate my bitch? She chooses to be with me and she enjoys being dominated. She works, has a great job, a loving family but that cunt wants to be choked out once in a while. What's sexist about that you cuck faggot?

I don't mind eating out ass but not letting her shit in my gob, that's a no no. If she had a few dangle berries I could live with that but never munching a proper full turd fresh out the oven.

actually holding it in your mouth, feeling it smelling it, looking at it, know you have a shit in your mouth is far more exciting than actually swallowing the loaf, once you swallow it is gone

I win, hope you learnt a few things from me today son.

No need to CONTINUE your lessons.