Tips For Dating A Latina

Tips For Dating A Latina

Don't. There's a chemical in their vaginal mucus that dissolves condoms.

LMAO good one

Dont piss them off

Make sure her dad likes you.

Don't cum inside of them. You don't want to have a kid with crazy.

Find the balance between being caring and being a "badboy". They, like my people (Eastern Europeans" will leave if you are two much of either

Sleep with one eye open

>opens parenthesis, closes with quotation mark

Don't.

Do not race mix.

Be a cholo and beat them.

Where the fuck is Radovan when we need him.

1/fuck them hard
there is no 2/

Why do you think they have so many kids?

Why would you date one when you can have a white girl

Passionate, loyal, she will fight for you, if you marry her you will be marrying her whole family too, and you will have a minimum of 10 kids.

forget about that.
shes gonna break your heart and waste years of your life in the end.

bullshit. fuck stereotypes! fuck you buttkisser!!!

thats only part of the issue, dude.

retard!!!

retard!!!

Latina women are literally shit tier women. Why date one when you can date any other race that is way higher quality? The only race that has shittier tier women are niggers. Avoid niggers and spics and you're fine.

Don't call them crazy. Or sensitive. My wife loses her shit every time.

dont fucking forget indians and sandniggers

Latino fag here. dont do it. I'd rather stick with white women. They are more beautiful and I love that pink pussy. I fucked up. I already got 2 white girls pregnant and now I have to deal with it.

Don't fuck her sister, I did and the gf damn near cut my dick off... no joke. I still have the scar on my thigh

don't turn your back one her.

Dont.

10% Good Times
90% Batshit Bipolar Crazy

This is an underrated post. Goes for girls of all races though.

Please show scar. Your story sounds believable but it would be cool to see photographic proof

Amerifags are not pures my friend

Call it a taco, not a pussy

ive got my eye on one right now...who knows maybe ill get some crazy sex and fullfill my evolutionary potential in the process

get ready to have a bunch of half breeds running around boys

>not wanting at least one 6'7" black son that will go on to play professional basketball/football/tennis that you can abandon at a young age and come back once he gets good
>sidebonus of him fucking possibly hundreds of chads little Stacy daughters, hopefully impregnating them/ruining their lives

Hide your wallet.

make sure she's not a Salvadorena...them bitches are fucken crazy

what are some ways to make a latina like you more