Some black dude
A random day

More violent than all other games combined

I hope they set a GTA in Carcer City at some point

israelian detected

That'd be dope

MA nishma

Aleppo

Every mission, island, city, street, building, car, bike, plane, heli... Everything will be a micro-transaction.

why not use all world

Vice City. Need i say more?

Would be nice to see Miami again.

But Detroit could also be really funny :D

What is that?

Modern Detroit would just be San andreas again but without anywhere but East Los Santos

This tbh

as usual, anything said will be absolute speculation.

I used to work for R*, my NDA was nearly 20 pages of small print legal text. I left in 2008, and the NDA didnt expire till 2013. They take internal security seriously - anyone saying "I work for R*, the game is X ,Y ,Z" is a liar. Breach the NDA, and you're unemployed, and never going to work in the industry in a AAA studio again.

-

that said, what I'd like?

Carcer City (Chicago.) early 1980's. Rust belt, industrial decay. The last gasp of the golden age mafia. Delta Blues on the radio - John Lee Hooker, BB King, Howlin' Wolf. CBGB's rock/punk on another - Blondie, Ramones, Talking Heads. Disco on another, classic rock on another.
No phones, having to use phone boxes again.
Ex-police cruisers sold at a Mount Prospect City auction, a cop motor, a four hundred and forty cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas. Cigarette lighter doesnt work.

surrounding cities like Flint in collapse. Rivers so polluted they catch fire. Glamorous Vice City on the TV, rain and snow in the streets.

and 106 miles to Carcer City. a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes.

Hit it.

Anywhere with minimal niggers

Cheshire

A young hispanic/black thug drops out school and becomes a little no-name drug dealer... and little by little goes up in the "chain", joining a cartel and eventually giving a "coup d'etat" and ruling the cartel.

>get both the kgb and omoh on your ass when you jaywalk

No thanks.

I heard a rumor a while back that it would be set in a new city based on the Houston/Galveston area, which I thought would be fucking awesome since Houston is a fetid shithole infested with niggardry, making it the perfect setting for the next GTA.

Due to the fact that they seem to like big American cities that have a unique flavor, I could see the next being based on Chicago or New Orleans. Either that or they just lamely rehash a city we've already seen like Vice City.

But I'd really like if they broke the standard format and instead picked a non American city with a unique flavor like Tokyo. Maybe had a story that spanned over a few different Asian cities. Something like that. A very different idea to spice things up a bit.

A Chinese city could be cool. Beijing or Shanghai or whatever. Even Hong Kong. Japan would make for cool world design but it's too clean with not enough crime.

Rockstar's version of Detroit from manhunt

They should make it in an europe city,like barcelona,or paris the game would be awesome,add some terrorism to bring some adrenaline and we have a masterpiece

>Houston Texas(New Austin)
>An undercover DEA agent and a young hispanic cartel member
>Mexican cartels in the usa, undercover trying to take them down from the inside while the other character is trying take over the cartel

Some port based american city. has to be american imo

I would like to see a team like gta5. maybe a group of friends bond together. but it would have to have a girl character. I can't think of like what type of stereotypical girl maybe, some type of rebel tom boy maybe with a sexy side to her

The game should be based on building a drug empire or crime related empire. you have to set up and run the empire. and the wars against the police and other gangs.

Holy shit! You have a knack for scene and storyline. That would actually be really sweet. You can practically sense the desperation in the atmosphere...

Boston.
Main character is a young white kid in the Irish mob who wants to get out of it and pursue a career but his family won't let him. Everyone is very obnoxious, nice mix of city and suburbs, white crime and black crime

>but it would have to have a girl character
Fucking cancer, GTFO faggot. You're killing video games.

I would love this a lot. Late 70's though, not like it's much difference.

ex-R* here again

I know that the art department seriously looked at Tokyo as a possibility for a new title years ago. It was eventually rejected because it would require completely redesigning all the stuff like car brands, and in doing so, it would lose all the established continuity of graphic design. Its just too different to the US to make it an easily understood transition, and the language barrier made signposting etc impossible - I know one QA tester whose role it was to literally drive around the whole of Liberty City, at slow speeds, just checking that every roadsign, street name sign, and junction signal was correct. If it were in japanese, those little details would be impossible for most non-japanese speakers to get.

hence the idea was canned.

I think it'd be fucking awesome if they had some generic hipster chick who starts off ordinary but goes through this Heart of Darkness-like spiral into crime and degeneracy, with gradual changes in her appearance and behavior throughout the game.

I have this problem. i prefer to play female character in games because i like eye candy. I love Tomb raider i sit and look at lara croft mobcap ass walking and running

A combination of these.
American micks are great in crime capers.

I can see why Rockstar would hire someone like you; amazing imagery, user.

Though as amazing as it is, it'll never sell with the little kiddies who'll beg their parents to buy this game and the fuckbois who are complete modern-tech junkies and like to flash their stuff

I'd like another one set on a time period again. another vice city or San Andrea's rarhee than a numerical installation than a numerical release that's in the present day. A 60s one would be nice seeing as Mafia 3 looks like ass holes and mafia 2 never had true freeroam.

Do you even Blues Brothers newfag?

sabba

If it isn't Vice City, I am killing myself live on camera.

add shit like her going from some Innocent girl. turn into some sexy cold ass killer

No females

Bully 2 should be made b4 that ...even b4 gta v

how about transgender.

omfg. lol jk

fuuug, bully was amazing

that was my first thought :P

Vice city again except with an Arab immigrant teenager who joins a terrorist gang( no isis shit something more unique and innovative)after having his father killed by mercenaries in his homs country and his mother killed by neo nazis

Chicago
A deep dish loving gang banger from the far south side (obviously a nigger)
Does very niggerish crimes and shouts "dem police be oppressin' me fam" when said nigger does something stupid. Maybe have an option in the game to get a woman preggers and be able to apply for certain government benefits and collect a welfare check all while still robbing stores

Infinite GTA in space

dis i will purchase

You're just fucking stupid.

why not making your character completely customizable? Saints Row style. No one knows where you came from, and you start as a bum with amnesia.
Then, after a few decisions you make in your gameplay you start finding out about yourself and turns out you're an asshole.

>input weapon cheat
>equip plastic knife, pad of butter and crumpet
>5 stars

Yeah, and without the pro-homosexual message. Make that arab teenager shoot up a nightclub in vicecity. Good idea user.

Multicity.
Some germany, some israel, some japan, korea/asia

I would like to see if keep the whole school theme. I just don't see what they can do about the story. how much can a bully do in a school? other than rise to some adhd popular kid of the whole school.

City: Berlin
Main character: Some sandnigger
Story: Driving into a Christmas fairs.

>Orlando
>24yo male Syrian refugee
>Bringing sharia law to Drumpf's America

They can't use San fierro again watchdogs 2 did a pretty bang-up job

It might seem good on paper but none of these individually would get the love they they deserved in creation.

ah, I was "only" an environment artist. I'd have loved to be in the concept teams, but never got that far. Truth be told, working for R* is brutal - there's a bit of a poisonous atmosphere, people get shitlisted for promotion, the hours are insane- especially crunch. I quit because I hit my 30's and wanted a life, instead of sleeping under a desk.

but you're right - I dont think it would sell, nowadays. Tastes have changed - people want that instant gratification of a "mobile phone" interface, and the likes. Stuff like Mafia III has shown that games in the past can be designed, but the problem is, they fucked up the implementation too badly, and so that one has canned it.

its a shame.

Personally, the game I really wanted to create was, about 8-10 years ago, before the zombie craze really took off. I wanted to pitch a persistent multiplayer (not MMO, servers of up to a few hundred players max) survival game set in San Fransisco in 1969, with the city and cars accurately modelled from historic photos. One batch of bad acid rotted the hippies' brains, and they've become flesh-eating zombies. I love the idea of vaulting down San Fransisco's hills in a '68 Dodge Charger while my friend sits in the passenger seat with a sawnoff shotgun, blowing heads off Kaftan-wearing flower power zombies, while Iggy and the Stooges blares from the radio, and we screech into a fortified compound to hole up for shelter for the night, and hope our gang has other members online to defend from the Hells Angel gang from Oakland.
best bit? call the game "Summer of Love"...

there's not gonna be a VI, they're just found to keep working on gta online

Chiraq
some nigger
Road to building a drug dealing corporation empire

How about Baltimore. This way, the criminal can just say "I dindu nuffin" and the mayor will give the family money. Cops stop chasing you if you call them racists. It'll be an easy game.

with the amount of acting they have in that game the amount of customization would be limited like how the online character can't talk.

this 100% mint

A mostly natural setting, forests, fields, hills, mountains, desert, off roading, motor bikes, lots of boating and trail blazing, more hunting, rustic as fuck.

Modern Vice City. The character is a former terrorist from ISIS.

Will most likely be Vice City, or some other city they've done in the past just revamped. They seem to hate doing something actually new.

I have absolutely no problem with Vice City to say the least.

In regards to the city, Rockstar will most likely choose Vice City due to it being the only 3D era city to not get an HD rendition. Any other city would be illogical imo.

3 voices for each sex, that would be 6 different actors. I doesn't have to have THAT many options in the narrative aspect. Just three or four endings after meeting certain requirements are enough, and add a lot to the replayability value.

In Saints Row the character is fully voiced. Why can't Rockstar do the same? This is almost 2017, I think it's time to blow our heads off with an amazing game. Doesn't matter if it takes three or four years to make it, I can wait.

The game just stops, because your character feels bad about pulling out the plastic knife in public

have you seen the behind the scenes of rockstars motion capturing

problem with that is, every single element needs to be performed by each character - there's a *vast* amount of technical infrastructure behind each performance in games like GTA - voice acting isnt just reading lines, the entire thing is linked into a mocap rig that's recording movement, facial animation etc- that's more than 10,000 dollars per day. 6 actors, that's a VAST increase of costs - and GTAV cost 260 million to develop, with more than a thousand people working on it.

the content is simply so much its already pushing limits of time/cost,

“We’ve got about 45 years worth of ideas we want to do,” Leslie Benzies, president of Rockstar North, said in a press conference.

FUCK...

Or Vice City, today would be good, but damn that 80's a e s t h e t i c.

Paris would be fucking awesome. Make it some arab half blood get into all the taboo topics of arabs taking over france, no-go zones, basically the most politically incorrect game ever. Sigh, too bad that would never happen. France would try to sue rockstar like they tried to sue fox news the one time they actually were right about something

Boston in the time of Whitey Bulger (70s), starring Packie McReary.

when i think of maimi i think of 80's neon. i don't know if that is from vice city

>chiraq
you're a faggot

No need to make actors "be" the character the way they do now if you're going to customize it entirely.
One body actor for each sex is enough. And "just" reading lines is a lot more cheaper. Silent Hill 2 team made the voice actors "act" the scenes before they went to the sound booth, so they recorded them with the right mind set, and it worked.

huh. when was fox news right about something?

Mohammad, shouldn't you be at a mosque or something.

>GTA VI: Cheshire

10/10 would buy.

killing normie chavs with a butter knife

Neon, and pastel.

The no-go zones in Paris, shit I could hardly find anything about it elsewhere online. It's only from living in France that I got it confirmed by numerous Parisians

sorry, but you simply dont understand how the tech works.

what you think is done, isnt what is done. What you think could be done, is the sort of tech that was abandoned 10-15 years ago as being obsolete tech that doesnt give adequate results.

yes, you could have them "just read lines". and it wouldnt be a AAA-level game. it would be a shitty voice acted joke, like Skyrim's "arrow to the knee" guards.

I worked this business for a decade, saw this tech evolve and mature, and I'm afraid you simply dont understand how its done. hell, I've been out of it for 7 years now, *I* dont understand exactly how it done now.

You're saying a major city has bad neighborhoods? That's incredible!

Now THAT'S something I'd buy. It'd be awesome if they like shortened the trip to places like Galveston or Texas (B)City so you could go there too.

I'd like another one set in England.
Kinda Lock Stock/Snatch style gangster shit.
Would make for a fucking funny and awesome GTA.

and yet every french person I know pisses themselves laughing at the entire idea of "no-go" zones.

there are areas where you shouldn't go. That has nothing to do with them being "muslim" or even that they're all immigrants, its just they're shitty places full of crime, from locals and immigrants alike

In exactly the same way that as a white, pasty-faced european, Compton, or bits of Detroit are "no go" areas.

Huh, as a parisian I will tell you that the guy you were talking about is a fucking moron.

There are suburbs outside Paris that you don't want to go into if you don't belong but the city itself is fine. Où habitiez vous en france?

As a Detroiter, I would love that.

I live in Detroit, thats just not true.

Sigh....I'm scared to ask how old are you.

what are you talking about? explain please how this new amazing tech works, and why what I'm saying can't be done (even though it WAS done before).

Who else wants an expansive two city with farms and smalls towns in-between and a great Lake?

I propose fictionalised Detroit and Chicago for GTAVI, have an empoverished Detroit as your start point and you work your way up in a gang with the choice to start off as Black, Asian, White or Hispanic/Latino and the choice of being male or female and a third joke choice to keep insane people happy.

So basically take the best parts of GTA and Saints Row.

Nobody here knows anything about Detroit, man. Just let them meme on. There's nothing else you can do.

fuck yes

Revisiting Vice City would be great if they aren't choosing a new location. I also think they should continue with multiple characters. Maybe include a female this time.

How about something outside of the USA? South America or maybe Eastern Europe