Are you fuckers behind this?

Are you fuckers behind this?

Yes

If not that's fucking hilarious.

kekekekekekek

No

lets get this going

Maybe

I found this on my Facebook feed this morning. It's already going.

Maybe, but we're not going to tell you.

looks good, need more of this.

lets get it going even more then

The problem with this is, just like all the fake news and propaganda, liberals are too smart to fall for it.

cutforbieber

Need I say more?

I hope this is real. I wanna watch libtards kill themselves. lol

>liberals
>smart

Liberals fall for fake shit all the time. Same as conservatives. Anyone who defines themselves as a title instead of their values is a sheep. Most smart people are centrist because they have both liberal and conservative values.

I just read their Twitter.
And I thought I was retarded for being a boarderline alcoholic.
I'm actually pretty sane.

DO IT FAGGOTS

Then why do all liberals believe in the Russian boogeyman?

>this

best thread i've ever seen

gggggod damn i can finally rest in peace someone finally speaks the truth

>liberals
>too smart

Haha good one.

In two lines, you have summarized the core problem with American politics. If we all valued our individual ideals more than the titles that the bi-partisans carry, we would probably have a much less fallible democracy.

Because it's a convenient scapegoat. And for HuffPo to say they directly hacked the actual election when all they did was release the lefts dirty laundry well before it speaks volumes as to what they'll say and believe to keep the false narrative going.

yfw hacking is a social construct (well, social engineering anyway)

Duh. What do you think this is? Reddit? Don't even have to ask.

epic

I bet lots of liberals will "fall" for it

100%, I'm all for this movement

kek

THIS

the problem is liberals aren't retarded like conservatives.

Finally a level headed individual.

>smart
>conservative values

pick one

depends entirely on what issue you're talking about but sure, smart people can have conservative values and liberal values. You're retarded if you think being smart means you will or should always lean left on every issue.

I never in all of my young life thought the liberals would become so bad that I side with the right. American politics is a fake tribal hometeam game. You always root for your team no matter who it is instead of picking the person who holds most of your values. And the fucked up part is it's even systematic and in some parts of the country you have to be listed as a R or D before you can choose someone.

I think we can all agree that both sides are full of tards.

>Spotted the Liberal
You are very bright, aren't you?

IT IS TIME TO CEASE IT

You can have the conservative values of self responsibility, supporting the constitution, owning guns, and loving America and still have the liberal values of legalizing marijuana, letting the gays marry, respecting a woman's right to choose, and not being racist. There's retards in both groups and they tend to be at each end of the spectrum.

There are a handful of conservative values that have solid roots in logical ideas. Not all of them are bigoted asshats. This is exactly the point we're making. The system of generalizing all individuals and ideas into two constrained narratives limits a legitimate democratic dialogue. Discussion and the exploration of ideas is the only way a democratic society moves forward. But our democracy is now dominated by media reinforced titles and virtual echo chambers, leaving legitimate commentary as a minority in the shadows. This enforces a polarization of the masses and will only serve to divide the common people of America, enabling plutocrats to continue to seize power.

I'm not even sure we can take individual or collective responsibility anymore--these things just sort of happen now.

Although I think that's true, a single quote doesn't have any objetive validity without hard data, even if it comes from an influential person.

>[citation needed]
Sweeping generalizations that match your pre-existing worldview presented as a quote can be alluring to accept but that's just your bias clouding your vision.

Fair point. I was genuinely curious if there was a thread devoted to crafting this or not. The discussion on here is nice though.

no
we love trump

i don't think so but we should help it get traction

That's the point. A way to kill libtards and grow God Emperor Trump's collective power

>too smart

b8

that's 100% an actor

this.

MSNBC & CNN for the most part are the only real news sources.

Idk why people keeps posting her on here. She's the least relevant person in the world right now.

what's so funny about it? You nerds should rather help to make sure shit like this IS NOT being posted anywhere
Some idiot with 60iq will jump from his house and die, haha xD

That's the point.

Once again OP is a Faggot!

I don't know... can you repeat the question ?

>screw these hillary voters, they should just kill themselves
You're just like them

I love that the person in the picture is wearing Chucks. It's the extra little things that make it so special.

Then how did Trump get elected?

Those words from a fat neckbeard lurking Sup Forums and posting on Sup Forums take some special flavor, don't they

>Some idiot with 60iq will jump from his house and die, haha xD
This is who it's meant to root out.

because too many dumb fucks fell for the fake news which was oozing with russian propaganda.

ITT: butthurt relatively undereducated conservatives trying desperately to affirm their safe-space beliefs that "you're not stupid just because you don't have a Master's degree, at the very least," and "education and intelligence don't correlate," etc...

Get real, the education level of Trump's white voter-base was lower than that of Hillary's by a frightening margin (and let's face it, other racial groups are not relevant to this particular point because their votes not driven by their ability to conceive of and analyze the consequences of contemporary government policy - their votes were driven by "yuh racism"). Education correlates strongly with situational awareness, objectivity, analytical ability, and problem solving skills.

.gif related. It's every conserv in this thread.

Fake Trump hat is a dead giveaway and everyone knows it was Bush's fault.

Tell that to the colleges that are making tests optional and offering Trump coping therapy to its coddled students.
You
Are
Wrong

>conservatives
>safe-space

>conservatives
>cucks

I love how libs call and accuse conservatives of exactly what they themselves are.

kek

And then there's this asshole

Do a flip

Which is why they wouldn't admit Trump was winning right up until it happened. It's almost like they *GASP*...lied!

Please say this is real, and please say they do it. It will be hilarious fun watching these whining babies plummet to their deaths while a trail of tears follows them down.

Samefagging this hard

Yeah this is definitely a real conversation with real people

>File name FB_IMG...
>FB_IMG
>FB_I
> FBI

Not this time Mr. Lawman.

>respecting a woman right to choose
Call us when you learn how to stop using pathetic euphemisms.
>stop being racist
Call us when this doesn't mean "stop white people and only white people from saying and doing things we don't like"

Why is it liberals have to use their college degrees to convince people that they're smart? The easier way to actually do that is simply to say something coherent, thoughtful, and fucking smart. But rather than expose an inability to do that, they rely on appeals to authority, if they WERE smart, then they'd know that hinging an argument on a logical fallacy is a bad idea.

For the most part, liberals fall into two groups: those who AREN'T smart, but let themselves believe that they are simply because they happen to share opinions with people who can rationalize them; and people of perfectly adequate intelligence who simply don't bother explaining their views to "deblorable conservatives." And they wonder why people call them elitist.

Or maybe it's because the left became so stupid that they can no longer even tell the difference between a man and a woman.

This. So much this.

Good lord the protection is unreal

Youre literally insulting us by calling us exactly what you are

I don't think that means what you think it means

ah natural selection at its finest

Tests are for evaluating a person's specific contextual education, and they do a piss poor job at that, let alone at measuring the quality of over-arching skills that I mentioned. But even if they did that job well, whether or not the evaluations are mandatory says little about the capacity of the students, especially those who are actually motivated to education for education's sake (whom, in the most relevant fields to the skills mentioned above are overwhelmingly liberal).

Then on top of the Trump coping rooms are demanded almost exclusively for the relatively small proportion of students in social-sciences and non-sciences - these fields are rife with personal bias and so are not appropriately relevant to the skills above. But even if they were, again, the fact that they are offered has no influence on the capacity of the students regarding those skills.

I
am
correct

I don't think you know what cuckoldry is. It is not related to this at all.

Eek barba durkle
Somebody's getting laid in college

there mostly jobless hippies that dropped out of school

They're *
Your and idiot

i was sick that day when we went over that back when i was in school

>givethatmanacookie.jpg

Liberals:

>are so far gone that they can no longer recognize definitive facts, such as the characteristics of terrorists and the difference between a man and a woman
>"vote for Hilary because we're smart and you're dumb."
>"we lost the election because of russia"

mental disorder confirmed....

>smart person on Sup Forums
am i dreaming

screenshot for lols

Oof. Hit a nerve?

The argument isn't hinged on a logical fallacy; having an education in a STEM field objectively makes a person better at the above mentioned skills. Referencing the degree is merely a short-hand testament to a base of tools and experience (that conservatives comparatively lack) that qualify a thoughtful and logical person. It is surprising to me that this you do not understand this because it seems straightforward.

I agree with your assessment of the first group of liberals, but the second group you are incorrect about, and the second group for the most part. But you missed the third group, accurately portrayed as people of excess intelligence who bother explaining, but the explanation is often beyond the capability or willingness of people of lesser intelligence to comprehend; case in point, my use of the METAPHOR of the safe-space as a self-affirming suite of habits and circumstances that allows you to exist without challenging your own ideals, and thus growing and inevitably coming to your senses that while some liberal policies are bupkis, most are not, and the net positive impact is tremendous by comparison to conservative policy.

Those of us that fall into the last category are elitist because we are elite.

I'm assuming you meant projection. But, please attack my character more without refuting any of my points. See my point above about the metaphor.

College != Intelligence

How can you possibly say that it does?
The only thing required for college is an overwhelming lack of ambition for keeping yourself out of debt.
If you want to make a point about the difference in intelligence between Hillary supporters and Trump supporters, try making a real argument. College lost any reputation it once had for being synonymous with intelligence years ago. As soon as it became associated with safe spaces, special snowflakes and gender studies degrees.

But then again, what's really the point? I mean, he's president whether you like it or not. I voted for Hillary myself because I believe she's more stable. I mean, she's basically Obama 2.0.
I didn't have to lie to myself or just go with a sweeping "All Trump supporters are inbred rednecks" to justify that.

liberals say that conservatives are responsible for global warming. its actually the liberals. there so obese that they need more air to semi function like a person. also they cause us to use more energy to feed them because of their "condishuns" and to keep their bodies alive after their organs fail from being a fuckin fatass

The only reason trust won in the first place was because putin hacked into the polls and rigged the entire fucking thing against hillary. It's so fucking ridiculous that so many people deny this, like seriously wtf lol

> "deblorable"
I bet you're the sort who saw Trump's tweet containing "unpresidented" and asked why everyone was laughing.

> liberals rely on appeals to authority and logical fallacies
Coming from someone who is likely a conservative, this is hilariously hypocritical.