If the number of gay people keeps increasing so rapidly that just proves that being gay is a choice

If the number of gay people keeps increasing so rapidly that just proves that being gay is a choice.

The size of the gay community should stay pretty equalized for the coming years, there is no feasible reason why more people are "born gay" nowadays.

It's all a big lie for a shiny victim ticket.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2428&context=open_access_etds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The number of gay people is not increasing, the number of openly gay people is increasing.

you assume

disregarding closeted gays, there is still a massive spike in LGBT faggots running around screaming rape.

if the number of bullshit "please reply and give me attention threads" keeps increasing...

oh wait, that started happening about 7 years ago.

I don't mind gays, more gays = more chance of me getting a girlfriend. With less heterosexual male, women don't have much of a choice in picking their mate.

They're pushing LGBT shit in public schools, so kids now think they're genderfluid pansexuals, or "degenerates" for short..

They're also good for the environment. Way more likely to adopt instead of producing more children

If a male fetus is subject to more estrogen in the womb than expected then this fiddles up the hormone profile resulting in a gay or trans baby.

It's all about the hormones.

So basically you have to look at the various substance and teratogens in the environment to determine the cause of this issue.

Something worth noting is that female birth control pills contain hormones that women just end up pissing out. This ends up in the water supply because the hormones don't end up getting removed from the water at treatment facilities (they're small and miss the filters). You should also note that soy contains estrogen and that there are are a lot of soy products spread out across western nations. Some soy products deal with this (fermented soy products don't feature the estrogen, such as tempeh and soy sauce, but tofu is not fermented and thus you get all the fuckery that it comes with).

Note how vegans seem to be effeminate. Note how they eat more soy. Make the connections.

So basically what I'm saying is that soy and birth control are turning men into cucks, fags, and trannies.

You can't prove me wrong on this one.

Why do you care? What difference does it make to you if some dumb fuck kid wants to give themselves some stupid label?

LGBT acceptance and inciting little boys to fuck other boys isn't the same thing.

Being outwardly gay (flamboyant) is a choice.
Liking dick is a physical reality (that can also be changed by introducing physical realities).
How are you people still confused about this?
It's no more or less a choice than not liking coffee is.
The only reason it would matter is if you were too afraid (of whatever outcome) to explain this to your child.
That's a personal problem.
No well-adjusted individual cares what you put in your asshole within the confines of your own home.

There's no evidence for any if this stfu

Well, you do too

I don't want my child having this shit rammed down their throat at my expense.
Yes it is.

There is a genetic component to taste, where bitter is "more bitter" for some people than others. Hence, not liking coffee.

My niece is gay. She's been gay since she was a little kid. It was obvious. She wouldn't accept it at first because she wanted to fit in, so she dated boys for a long time.

In regards to trends where more gay people seem to be coming out now than any time in history, it's more acceptable. In the past, people were ashamed because of what their church/parents/whatever taught them.

Get over yourself.

Because this behavior isn't normal. I don't want my kids to be one of those degenerates.

>yes it is

Ah yeah I see now, thanks for clearing that up you drooling retard.

This debate is simple. If you weren't born gay, you wouldn't choose to fuck dudes. If you are attracted to women, you simply wouldn't want to have sex with men. It can't be a choice. That's just stupid.

There's also a psychological component. If I were to tighten the thumb screws every time you got a fresh cup, you'd start to dislike coffee, too.

They are preying on young boys. Look at all the shota shit on this site.

I do not understand why someone would deliberately choose to go against their natural sexual preference. That makes absolutely no sense at all, hence homosexuality is natural and completely acceptable.

You are welcome.

The research has already been done. pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2428&context=open_access_etds

This is why we are seeing an increase in homosexuality and cannibalism. The world is simply overpopulated.

Bookmarked, that sounds like an interesting read.

Basically, there's an underlying choice of whether or not to tighten your own thumb screws every time you go out for coffee. It's an illogical choice to make, but the decision to be made remains a decision to be made regardless of whether or not it's logical.
>inb4 A choice between life and death is no choice at all.

Dude, all babies are subjected to high amounts of estrogen inutero, they grow inside a FUCKING WOMAN dipshit.
Btw, I don't give a fuck if you're gay. That shit don't bother me.

hormones my ass, you faggots dont realize that before saying your gay.