It's not over yet, Trump can still be blocked!

It's not over yet, Trump can still be blocked!

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you know to CALL THEIR SENATORS and push them to block Trump by not confirming the Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them.

If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Trump cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

This is very important. If we can get the senate to reject enough Trump votes, then Hillary will actually have more causing her to be the choice of the house of representatives.

We still have a chance, but everyone needs to call their senators. Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

Is this what Trump supporters actually want? To have not actually won because it was hacked? Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long.

Trump has illegitimately won the presidency, and we need to petition our senators to block the electoral college's votes for Trump on Jan 9th. They can still change the outcome. Hopefully as more and more hacking comes to light, they will do the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BW9WkYNYIuc
reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-trump-idUSKBN14C0WE?il=0
occupycorporatism.com/how-the-ndaa-allows-us-gov-to-use-propaganda-against-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcmmJqRbRbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahahahahahaha

nice try shills

How's it feel to suck so many cocks in such a short period of time?

Are you talking about the Senate that's controlled by Republicans?

Also, b8.

Cry harder faggot

>It's not over yet, Trump can still be blocked!

You quite honestly have better odds of winning the lotto.

Sure, how about killer HRC? youtu.be/BW9WkYNYIuc

cry me a river, libtard

Sup Forums has fooled feminist to piss their pants for equality and the freebleeding hilarity, I am 100% sure that we can make a bunch of faggots to jump off roofs too

Waaaaaaaa

Who's really behind this

why would you block trump tho, i don't see the reason why?

You OP are a stupid sack of shit and know nothing of US laws. What you are saying would hold true had Shillary not conceded. However because she conceded she is ineligible to be president in the event that Trump got roasted nor can she run for president until the next voting cycle. Also because she gave up and basically quit that is going to hurt her on the next cycle. She Basic admitted that Trump was better than her by conceding and not contesting the system. It is not Hillary who is contesting the results, but her butt hurt party.

For all Sup Forumsastards, for real, just ignore this pathetic spammer. He was/is banned on Sup Forums for his spams and Hillary photos. If Sup Forums decided to kick his pathetic ass from their board, why should we keep this pathetic fool?

Lmao. Hey guys let's tell the electoral college to not fulfill its only purpose. I hope you know that you're brainwashed.

we sure as hell don't want this

Electoral college already didnt fulfill its purpose when it elected a walking conflict of interests with no expierence governing. The whole point of the ec was to act as a check and balance against an uneducated public. It failed.

So you want the electoral college to override the democratic process on a whim? Spoken like a true liberal.

>making this a partisan issue

This has nothing to do with liberal or conservative, but rather to keep a demagogue out of office, and act as a last barrier. Clearly it has failed and didn't serve the purpose that the founders had intended it to, when they elected cheeto fingers.

Putin called you democrats sore losers.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-trump-idUSKBN14C0WE?il=0

kek.

The whole world is laughing at you.

I dont like the ruskies (they tried to invade us twice - tried) but I do have to agree with them

they're just covering for the fact that they successfully hacked our election.

Prove it. One piece of evidence. Just one is all you need to provide.

So far ( that I know of ) the ONLY confirmed traceable hack was carried out by the United States Federal Government - Specifically the Department of Homeland Security into the election results of the State of Georgia.

>confirmed

kek

>muh fake news

no

wrong plate for that bait mate

Hillary Clinton is a subhuman cunt.

you're running a little late today.

stop this you fucking jew, its just boring.

who cares about the opinion of a twelve year old.

so when did this happen?

Kek has spoken and Trump is the chosen lord to lead us through WW3.
The Digits will confirm.

sure is delusional in here.

God Emperor Trump is needed because of Hillary cucks like you

Nov. 7- "It's not rigged, you're just losing."

Nov. 9- "It's rigged! Burn the electoral college to the ground! Down with democracy!"

Nov. 20- Jill Stein calls for a recount (paid for entirely by Hillary lawyers, so Hillary by proxy asking for a recount)

Nov. 30- Recount turns up illegal shit on THEIR side, federal judge abruptly orders a halt on recount efforts.

Dec. 2- Russians hacked the election because they exposed how corrupt the Dems were behind closed doors! Not fair!

Dec. 5- The Electoral College is a sacred institution and we can still win

Dec. 10- Electors barraged with emails and threats to not pick Trump.

Dec. 17- Electors told vote your conscience, and block Trump.

Dec. 20- The EC is bullshit, let's call our senators!

This Trump era is sweetened by all the tears.

>Trump era

Fake news. You mean like:

H Landing under sniper fire.

Hands up. Don't Shoot. -- No, motherfucking gangster store robbers hands were definitely not up.

"He looked Black". ( Trayvon Martin )

Brian Williams "taking enemy fire"

Rolling Stone Magazine making up fake rape cases.

The Black Milwaukee Sheriff is a KKK member.
Almost every fucking story on the "news" is fake. At minimum has been slanted, spun, or just plain made up to suit a particular narrative.

Who made it all possible ????? The Kenyan in Chief himself.. Read for yourself. This article CAN be backed up because it is actual law.

occupycorporatism.com/how-the-ndaa-allows-us-gov-to-use-propaganda-against-americans/

>...push senators to block Trump by not confirming the Electoral College votes ...

Yeah.... not gonna happen.

Kek

How is that? The electoral college clearly didn't do the job that it was created for, so it would be completely constitutional for the senate to intervene.

Haha

Kill yourself, libtard.

HRC: "Anyone who doesn't support the results of an election is a true danger to democracy, and undermines our system of government."

>except when they shoe's on the other foot.

The fuck ? I clearly did exactly what it was intended to.

Over 90% of the Country did not want Hillary to be President.

Sure all of the fucking sewer rats in NYC did as well as the AIDS patients in SF. But the rest of the Country did not.

I think there's something fishy about your math....

>Over 90%

Meanwhile she won the popular vote with 3.8 million more votes than Drumpf.

Dafuq?

Did you just pull an extra million out of your ass?

This is obviously troll b8, but I'll bite.

I didn't want Trump to win. For various personal reasons, but that's all. I didn't want him to even be a candidate because I think he's a blithering jackass, like a little kid on candy.

Anyway, he eventually won the election, which sucked to me. But you know what? After I heard he won, I let that shit go. It doesn't matter, okay? Who is president does not matter. You can still fag out with each other, you can still smoke weed, you can still protest, etc. Everything is fine. Everything is the same as it was before. Sure, he might change SOME things, but it's really not shit to worry about.

Like when Obammy said he'd take all the right's guns, but instead he deported all these Mexicans. That's what Trumps presidency will be like, he'll say something but then do something else.

You know what I'm gonna do? Put my fucking nose to the dirt and work like I always have. Why? Because I'm too poor for this shit to matter and chances are most people on this site are.

I don't like Trump, but honestly this gay ass shilling about "let's stop trump" is bullshit. Nobody pulled this shit when Obamama was president.

Just go to work, go to school, and stop being a fucking tool. Work on yourself and make yourself a better person. All this talk of harassment, well why not defend yourself instead of taking it like a pussy and playing victim (worse if your faking it).

TL;DR - Trump won't change shit, everyone go back to whatever the hell they were doing. Business as usual.

Troll detected.

>dafuq

>popular vote

>but the popular vote

The presidential election is based on electoral votes, and the popular vote doesn't have shit to do with that other than the fact that it is used within individual states to determine who wins that state's electoral votes. She could win by 1 popular vote, or she could win by 10 million popular votes and it still wouldn't matter if she didn't get at least 270 electoral votes.

OP might be a newfag?

thats why the electoral college system is outdated and fucking retarded... with the EC system you can win the election with 23% of the popular vote... explain how that makes sense, that less than a 1/4th of the voters can vote for someone and that candidate wins...

>shit that isnt actually relevant when it comes to winning
Trump ate more fried chicken during the election, so obviously he should be the winner

Let it go user, its over. Old tiny hands is going to be President. Next time..dont forget to vote?!!?

You an michael Moore can always dream...and cry

The alt-left are fascists. They want to override the presidential election process to get the results that they originally wanted, but did not get through the normal process. They want to force their views on everyone else, and if you speak up about your own views, you are A RACIST, DUMB, some other name....

lol, good one

We don't. Japan somehow already earned it though

>Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

Even while reporting Huma's departure because of Pizzagate, the NYT claims the election would be a lock.

>implying moore isnt wringing his sausage fingers together because he finally got another person even more villified them bush jr to write docs about

Michael Moores " Trump Card"
in theaters this july

Guys can't we just be dragons and fire it up

>6 million came from california
>6 million
>rampant voter fraud
>pages of stories on people not being able to vote because someone else used their social security number
>the dems didn't want a recount in california

HMM I WONDER WHY.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the impeachment of Donald Trump has reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1998. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I want some cp!!!

liberal tears are soooo salty. I love it

sweet copypasta, brah.

its why they continue to lose so hard
they have abandoned the will and needs of the working man to focus on the 1% special minority groups
and their current strategy is to try to insult you into cowing under and agreeing to their side of things. rather then use logic and facts to sway voters they try to shame them.
i mean fuck are they really surprised their entire political party is falling apart? its scary to thing that fucking republicans have become the legitimately less facist and authoritive party

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Trolls trolling trolls getting countertrolled in response. Meanwhile zero participants in this thread (myself included) actually give a single fuck about politics.

Exactly, and the funny part is, that they are now doubling down on this crap. They clearly don't understand why they lost the election.

I think Bernie can still win it guys!

Kek

>lost the election
>lost

Hillary gets almost 4M more votes than Trump, and yet she lost.

You don't see a problem with this?

>its not working xir!!
> quick waggle your finger harder at these fucking white males, make them feel our shame for being born with a penis

After spending a few minutes here I can easily say that all of are lacking of any wit or intelligence whatsoever. You all believe yourselves to be better than everyone else, and I can tell you right now, that that is not the case in the slightest, you pseudo-intellectuals. I am much better than all of you. Clearly I am because I am neither pretentious, long-winded, asinine, discourteous, nor are my tastes quite as bland as yours. No, I am quite concise, and I would never stretch beyond that of my means or what I am designated to.

I'd have to say that this board is full of anonymous lurkers, attackers, and trolls, who have nothing better to do than throw their elitist opinions around in an attempt at misguided show-boating with people they'd never ever meet.

None of you build any persona or stand by anything remotely attached that I can feel some sort of personal connection to. You lack any sort of direction and I can't have that. You're analogies are far too complicated, linear, and they're rather contradictory. Why, there's never even any variety here!

I give this image board, masquerading as a message board, a 1/10.

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

Nice to see the CTR shills still won't accept reality.

Go back to school kid.
The ec is there to make sure commiefornia and New York don't ruin the country like they did with their shit states.

Its the beginning of the end bro.. Just accept it

not when all those votes came from a single state Pedro. if the votes were spread across the country then id agree with you.
we are a collective of states, the states vote is the one that matters and always has. she won the popular vote in an election that had nothing to do with the popular vote, congrats here a participation trophy i guess

maybe the dumbass should have listened to here husband and advisors and campaigned to alll of the states

>Pizzagate

fake news af

Have you gone outside today?

This week?

When was the last time you touched a female human being that wasn't related to you?

This bait is so bad, even an autist like you would stand a better chance of actually touching a vagina compared to the chances that this thread will rustle any jimmies...

Put your iPad down and go explore the world outside.

Its the 2000 election all over again. Only this time the consequences will be much more severe

this.

have you ever noticed that the EC only ever benefits the GOP?

autist spotted

youtube.com/watch?v=UcmmJqRbRbQ