ITT medical conditions that do not fucking exist:

ITT medical conditions that do not fucking exist:
>depression
"Uhhhh waaaah boooo hoooooooo I don't waaaaanna." Yeah well neither does anyone else bucko but that's what it means to be a valued member of society. We'd all be as much of a slob as you are if we could all afford it. Stupid lazy entitled asshole.
>autism
"A dur da duuuuur Iiii'm not stoopeeeed! I'm a speciaw GIFTUD boy! I can memowize da HOOOOOOLE alfabet!!! Wuuuun, twooooo, thweeeee..."
>binge eating disorder
"Oh I'm so ashamed. *munch, slurp, crunch* Oh, NO, I was RAPED. OH, I'm so DAMAGED, *gulp smack crunch* look at how WOUNDED a PERSON I am! *buuuuuuuuurp* Oofh, yum. *Munch gulp gluk nom nom nom beeeelch* Oh I'm so BROKEN, that's SURELY why I eat enough to *snarf* keep myself weighing three hundred fucking pounds! *Buuuurp, frrrrpph* Oh, it couldn't POSSIBLY be because I'm just a natural born weak spirited fucking glutton like every other disgusting fat pig. *urp* Yes, because that's what hurt people do, isn't it? They become fucking mindless hedons and gorge their revolting stomachs to delight every fucking day! *plbbt* EVERYONE knows that's TOTALLY what REAL people with hard lives do, it's not like they fucking starve themselves or make themselves puke, oh nooo, they act like SLOBS, without a fucking CARE IN THE WORLD!!"
>fibromyalgia
If there's no physical component to it, I'm sorry but you have to accept the inevitable conclusion that the reason everything "hurts" is because you're a fucking spoiled little pussy and your luxurious living situation has taught you an unreasonably high experiential standard of physical comfort.

Go to school, buddy
Knowledge is power

kill yourself

>dyslexia
poor excuse for being illiterate

I have Meniere's Disease, which is debilitating as fuck, but basically just makes me look like a whiny bitch. If you're going to get a disease, don't get Meniere's.

Fucking depression is soooooooo over diagnosed. People are just whiny little bitches who can't make themselves happy cause they want other people to do it for them.

Depression is caused by your overall environment, an accumulation of your human needs not being met properly. If you were born perfect with a clean slate, then raised into a broken system some people will definitely be rejected and depressed. It can come from the food you're eating, the sleep you're getting too much of or not enough, negative thoughts over long periods of time, etc.

>gender dysphoria
Everyone always says transgenderism is a mental illness. I say that's giving it too much credit. A better term might be "mental excuse."

Plus a lack of pussy

nearly every disease is "I'm a whiny undisciplined cunt"
Alcoholism, bulemia, internet addiction, homosexuality.
We need to fix humanity.

Paralysis. Those wheelchair fucks are just lazy bitches.

Eugenics it is

That's called 'this things sucks' not 'in depressed and going to kill myself' fucking people trying to get attention. Oh look how horrible a life I have boo fucking hoo.

OP here, fuck you, bulimia is a serious mental illness

>go to the leftist indoctrination center comrade
>we will pound the common sense out of you

i wish your whole family died in a car crash so you get a bit of depression and see how being stupid lazy entitled asshole feels like

Uh that's not a disease you fucking turd l

OP is clearly a depressed teen looking for validation towards his depression. You aren't fooling anyone, kid. Depression is no joke.

>erectile dysfunction
literally just stop jacking it

Bulimia is retarded.
I eat a meal, I decide I ate too much, then I actively conciously decide I want to throw up.
THAT"S NOT A DISEASE.

Still not depression. Just another 'holy shit this thing sucks' scenario

Ptsd. Real men don't cry after fighting in a war. They drink, and fight and fuck hot bitches.

Any man who says he has ptsd is a fucking pussy who wants attention. I guarantee he never saw any combat either.

It really is. If you don't have an eating disorder you wouldn't understand.

Binge eating disorder is bullshit though, just an excuse to be fat

While I agree that most of the people who say they have not just those, but other disorders as well, are retarded self diagnosed faggots, the people who really do have disorders have very unfortunate times -Someone who studied and works with disorders

This is a good bait thread, I'll hang out awhile

Also, I know your feel

rape?

>fibromyalgia
>no physical component
Okay, having known people who claimed to have this that I am 100% sure were malingering, I still call bullshit on this. The leading theory is that the cause is in the central nervous system, and the fact is we don't understand that shit. Your attempt at weighing in on the matter is as informed as the average 18th century literate person's opinion on how to treat malaria.

You don't know what you're talking about, son.

You think this kid would care if his family dies? He'd probably tell them death is for bitches and fuck his older brother's girlfriend.

He's an internet badass, man. Nobody's cooler than an internet badass.

lol okay, holy shit this thing sucks, right, you're fucking retarded you know that?

OP, sort of agree with you except the last one... that's real shit. My best friend has it It's generally triggered from mono (EBV) and the shit genuinely sucks.

>people said things I dont like
>i'll show them with my memes
>is not a shred better than the people he's trying to belittle

The ammount of Medical degrees in this thread is astounding. I didn't know that a century of medical study was fake and that the worlds best doctors only go to Sup Forums.

Nope just capable of putting on boots for your bullshit

Stop taking everything so literal you dumb cunt.

And that's another thing:
>retardation
Literally just try harder. Every retarded person I've ever seen has been a fatty. They're not fucking really impacted by their extra chromosome, they just use it as an excuse, and their weight is proof of it. If they were really trying the most they can, they'd be skinny.

You hate alot of things, dont you.

I totally agree with you OP. The only disorder all these people suffer is a lack of will.

/thread

It's called grief not depression. Depression is a constant thing very few people have. Grief would be more appropriate for what was described. You're just a bitch who has nothing going for hem trying to come up with shit to feel special.

No, of course not, I'm one of the most loving people I know.

Fatties should collectively jump off a cliff though. ESPECIALLY the ones who have so called "binge eating disorder."

autism is like hyper-masculinity to the point that all you see are objects

it's complimacated

>My opinion is the truth! Everyone else is stupid!
>You think I was being serious? You're stupid

Just like the Trumpster, never accountable for your own words

What did they mean by this

>cancer
lol scientists already proved weed kills cancer so smoke some weed faggots
>depression
rly? watch a funny movie or something
>autism
stop playing runescape maybe??
>adhd
stop being a faggot
>schizphrenia
tell voices in your head to shut up or something or dont just dont listem to them

check'em

Its actually rather fantastic when you make peace with it.

> Everyone with depression is a whiney bitch and retards don't exist
>Lol jk

Who said I was depressed, kiddo? I'm just calling you out on your stupidity, and you still have no idea what you're talking about.

that's actually the cure for schizophrenia though sarcasm-kun

everyone has suggestive thoughts
just don't kill people unless you really mean to DUH

Bait

>rigor mortis
Why should I believe in it? No supposed sufferer has ever come forward or spoken out.

oh wait

OP is clearly autistic.

kek

Not sure why people are so unconditionally determined to shit on depression everywhere they go. I know this is Sup Forums so I won't get a real response

But yes, depression is when ones ego gets deflated for whatever reason. It is a natural & appropriate reaction to the struggle that is life. Instead of hating on those that will not delude themselves into optimism bias and pollyannaism, perhaps you should reflect on why exactly it is you are attached to deriding depression and trivializing the hard reality of life

If you took a monent of introspection, you may be able to admit that life is horribly unfair, cold, and unforgiving. Life is unnecessary. We are but brains constantly seeking out fulfillment. We struggle just to have a sip of satisfaction. Life is a masturbation, the ultimate ego wank. We are going nowhere in a purposeless existence but yet the edgelords here cling to life harder than a muslim to allah.

There is no good reason to keep playing the game of life. So you can keep shitting on the depressives who understand all this at your own peril. The projection is ripe and pungent. The hatred of your own life you harbor being taken out on others will only keep eating at you.

"depression is just laziness" the fever you must have to make such absurd statements

That OP is a cockgobbler

OP here, I am actually a depressed autistic man with binge eating disorder and my mom has fibro. (All diagnosed.) Today my mental illnesses drove me to make a thread aggressively invalidating my own experiences

Pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. You haven't said shit yet so what the fuck do you know.

As a disgusting fat piece of shit user, I can 100% vouch that it's just a lack of restraint.

I think about losing weight often but I make poor eating decisions and don't have any control over myself because I lack the self-esteem and inner strength to not be a fucking piece of human garbage.

Anything else other fatties say is just horseshit to justify their bullshit.

At one point in my life I was doing well and lost over 100lbs. I started eating well, two meals and one snack per day of lean cut sandwiches, drinking mostly water and 100% fruit juice. My body felt great, I had tons of spare energy, I was almost never tired. I could run, I could play sports, I didn't hate myself when I went to the beach. I even had a girlfriend. First time in my life. But then I moved to a place I didn't like, and lost my girlfriend, and put all the weight back on because I lost my motivation to keep trying. I actually weigh more now than I did before I started trying to lose that weight in the first place.

If you're fat, it's your fucking fault. If you're fat, quit your bitching, nobody should feel sorry for you. If you're fat, either own it and lose the weight, or resign to your fatty fat fucking fate and kill yourself via calorie intake. DON'T try to make people pity you, DON'T make excuses for your disgusting behaviors, DON'T complain.

If you choose to be fat, and YES IT IS A FUCKING CHOICE, then shut your mouth, sit your fat ass down and kill yourself as fast as you can by clogging your arteries and giving yourself a heart attack. You're trash.

Called it

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

homophobia

sounds like you hate yourself

You saying "shit" automatically means you know what you're talking about? You don't need to pretend you know what you are saying. That's not how life works, bud.

Nothing wrong with being fat just making excuses for it is the shitty part

I do. And I hate other fat people too. Especially when they can't own it. Not being able to own it is what takes you from TRASH to SHIT.

Neither are good but I'd rather be trash.

Are you asking a question or making a statement, user?

are you okay autist? do you need a plate of tendies to help you cool down?

OP here, should I stop eating forever? y/n

Girl has it, it's fine Sup Forumsro, at least yours actually makes sense.

There is a LOT fucking WRONG WITH BEING FAT you stupid autistic wank stain.

It's very unhealthy, for one, both mentally and physically. Two, it makes you disgusting to look at, and three, and try to follow me on this one you brainless heap of human dung, IT CAN LITERALLY KILL YOU.

Fucking retard. I hate you more than I hate my own fat ass because you're more retarded than I am overweight. All your fat's in your brain. You fat-brained fuck.

Fuck off. Never post at me again.

I'm actually eating cereal right now. Fuck your tendies, that shit ain't my way at breakfast time.

naa, just stop being a judgemental cunt

No, you seriously haven't said shit. I called out the difference between depression and grief all you've said is some silly shit like kiddo and bud come up with something you're not arguing.

>It's very unhealthy, for one, both mentally and physically. Two, it makes you disgusting to look at, and three, and try to follow me on this one you brainless heap of human dung, IT CAN LITERALLY KILL YOU.
>unhealthy
>unattractive
>potentially fatal
Wow, it's like you stuck your hand into the hat and pulled out SPECIFICALLY all the bad things about obesity that DON'T make it wrong.

gj

this post cured my depression, thanks anan

Both

if only this great post wasn't marred by the autism of the faggot meme frog and "tumblr" in the filename.

how fat we talking?
height? weight? pic?

Farting on girl!!

I'm not taking you seriously because you don't know what you're talking about. You Think you do, but you're just spewing shit out of that ass you call a mouth.

Depression is a legitimate chemical imbalance in the brain. Fuck you OP, you're not a psychiatrist. I bet you scream at your broken grandmother that she needs to quit being a pussy and get over herself too. Fucking faggot

nope , can read but its like remembering faces , shame really as im bright as fuck and yet can easily come across as a retard when i need to read or write

It seems you need to throw a question mark at the end of that post. Have you heard of school?

It's not your fault, user. And fuck anyone who might make fun of you for your condition.

Guitar Thread!

I need a 7 string guitar and i have to choose between those two:

Mayones Setius 7 Alpha
Or
FGN Expert Elan Dark Evolution

Which one would you take? Pls help

Pic not related, just my esp

Btw. general Guitar/Bass/music thread

It seems you don't know how question marks work. The correct syntax in this context would be as follows:
>Both.
NOT the alternative you suggest:
>Both?

If depression doesn't exist then what's your excuse for being such an edgy faggot?

Tell me some shit that proves I'm wrong. Talk shit at me all you want idgaf it's the fucking internet. Educate me with your wise ass.

lold
ive done this so many times

Almond Thread!

I need a 7 string almond and i have to choose between those two:

Mayonnaise Seitan 7 Apple
Or
FAGGOT Expert Elan Dark Evolution

Which one would you take? Pls help

Pic not related, just my esp

Btw. general Activate/Your/almonds thread

It's straight up attention whoring.

You are a fucking idiot
Statement: You haven't said shit
Question: what the fuck do you know
You asked if I made a statement or asked a question. I correctly answered with 'both'

Hey, op. Autism is real. Your post shows it.

u forgot the hispanic flu, made up by pewdiepie to get subs

It's a habit, like any other bad habit all you ahve to do is stop doing it.
no sympathy.

Progeria.

It's impossible to be a child and an old person at the same time.

what pisses me off is these faggots that call addiction a disease. sure it's a fucking problem, and a hard one to beat, but all you have to do is stop doing whatever you're addicted to. how the fuck does that make it a disease? can some faggot just stop having AIDS?

>being this much of a pissed off retard
Dude chill before you hurt yourself

I feel like you have all of those.