youtube.com/watch?v=rRLPdgcGPRg
youtube.com/watch?v=k2R07EbLjSU
youtu.be/wfQTabN7LIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You can't
But that's wrong

Wrong, motherfucker

go back and watch it
the first time i watched it i was struck by how shitty the animation was for a disney movie, as if they didnt have a budget

The Iron Giant, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Secret of NIMH.

But it's not a disney movie.

my life is a lie

Fucking love this movie

>spirited away

It's fully rotoscoped isn't it?

F R O Z E N

Prince of Egypt was fucking based

T-this isn't muh Little Red Riding Hood.

why can't white people animate like this

Think of the children!

where is this from?

Jin-Roh the Wolf Brigade.

terminator 2

because we require livable wages and livable work hours

Fuck that movie, it's suicidally depressing like that movie where the pheasant's wife gets cooked then he gets shot after seeing her cooked.

Sauce

THE ROAD TO EL DOARDO

Heavy Metal

>spoiling it
It literally is the best animated movie though

Kinotoon

This is objectively the correct answer.

THUS SAID THE LORD

My boy

toy story whoa that was ez

seriously OP?

Thread over, nothing beats this shit.

The Animals of Farthing Wood.

I loved it as a kid, but rewatching it I think it was mostly crap

The main characters were alright, but they really fucked it up with Rasputin as a joke villain.

Good music though
youtube.com/watch?v=C_k6hAVmn8Q

this
on the other hand is probably a good contender

youtube.com/watch?v=rRLPdgcGPRg

not as good upon rewatch

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan

Idk Ghost in the Shell, Secret of Nimh, most Disney movies previous... Its quite easy to do.

BLOCKED IN MY COUNTRY
HOW? I AM AN AMERICAN HELP ME!

LAND OF THE FREE

Not even the best Don Bluth movie.

Loved it when I was a kid. Saw it recently, thought it was pretty weak. Some animated movies I like better:
Beauty and the Beast
Sword in the Stone
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
Barefoot Gen
Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Thief and the Cobbler (original Director's Cut only)
Treasure Planet (don't believe me? Watch it, motherfucker. It's literally just a sci-fi version of Treasure Island)
The Princess and the Frog (best Disney cartoon in a decade)

Dreamworks are musicals, still good, just better music than movies.
THESE are the holy trinity

>It's literally just a sci-fi version of Treasure Island
Long John Silver is a pretty different character tho. And the best part of the movie.

Patrician choice coming through....

Killzone 3.

You are completely wrong.

>The Princess and the Frog (best Disney cartoon in a decade)
Wasn't it the first Disney cartoon in a decade?

lol I wouldn't know, but you could be right. I think they also did Big Hero Six, which was actually a fantastic film, though I didn't quite want to put it on my list there

That map ball had me tripping as a kid.

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WANT A MOMENT TO BE REAL

Wall-E

Mah nigga, big hero six is fucking awesome.

I came here to post this!

GITS and pic related.

Plus Cats Don't Dance

I really love the Swan Princess it has good jokes and a deep story

ALL I'VE EVER WANTED

A SINGLE THREAD IN A TAPESTRY

THIS WAS MY HOME

Reminder that the little bat dude traveled so fast and literally became a "bat out of hell" and none of you got that reference as a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2R07EbLjSU
That was fucking eerie.

why didn't he just kill ramesses

Did he died?

God works in mysterious ways. They happen to be the way of a genocidal asshole.

>Treasure Planet (don't believe me? Watch it, motherfucker. It's literally just a sci-fi version of Treasure Island)
I unironically believe this is the most under rated film of all time. Nobody who has seen it didn't like it, it's just that not that many people saw it.
Animation is beautiful, plot is good, and the soundtrack is fucking GOAT.
Legitimately one of my favourite animated films.

Fuck yeah man. I remember being like 9 years old and demanding my parents take me to this because of how epic it looked. I loved 10 commandments and when I saw a cartoon version of it it blew my 9 year old mind

You are a fucking nostalgia goggles fused to your face pleb baby. Treasure planet is hollow and soulless it has a neat wind punk aesthetic but the martin short character ia obnoxious its sloppiky paced and tries too hard to be hip and cool. Even long john silver atho has a cool character design gets very little development and the movie pics the wrong plit poibts to include in its shoshort 90 min run time

why was dreamworks so much better in the 90's?

>anything better than Porco Rosso

>Bourgeois propaganda trying to make you feel sorry for the rich

Yeah, no

I can only imagine how that movie made kids without a dad feel

this is not land before time.

Kino: Fantasia
Cinema: Prince of Egypt
Movie: Finding Nemo
Flick: Cars

Agreed, it's a fantastic film. It perfectly does the adventure genre, and manages to stay interesting throughout. Great, great film

No nostalgia, I did love it as a kid, but I rewatched it recently expecting the worst and was amazed how good it was.
It's an adventure film, not a psychological drama. Its depth is in its detail and feeling. You sound like a gigantic faggot, with your "wind punk is cool" thing.

am I a faggot for only collecting animated movies? seriously, I find no real joy in rewatching modern movies, I can't even tell you reasons that wouldn't come over as "muh nostalgia"

the only rewatchable movies in my eyes are animated movies and a couple of 70s-90s (comedy, action, sci fi, etc) movies

I...will answer "yes"

Are you really into art, or something?

>tfw waiting for jin roh and secret of nimh to arrive in the mail

I feel Sleeping Beauty is underrated as fuck, the animation is top notch.

Anastasia is shit.
There are hundreds of animated films that are better.

Are you me?

This is absolutely correct.

Fantasia: 2D animation in its purest form

Prince Of Egypt: Showicasing the best of 2D animation within a narrative structure

Finding Nemo: Truly utilized the visual limits of 3D animation

Cars: 3D animation was/ and is a crutch for Disney to pump out mediocre stories lacking in groundbreaking visuals, with this taking the cake in blandness

o.....okay dude.....

not at all. maybe something's wrong with me but animation movies (favourites being iron giant, hercules, beauty and the beast) are so goddamn comfy that I just can't say that they don't make me happy everytime I watch them

I like modern movies too but none of those have the rewatch value like older movies, especially animated ones

Pro tip: I can senpai

how the fuck is there NO FUCKING BLU-RAY OF THIS?!?!?!?

>"oh hey guys, how about we release a blu-ray release of one of our best movies ever?
>"just stop. nobody would buy it"
>"I'm sure a lot of people like this movie. it's in a lot of top 10 lists"
>"fuck off"

Seriously though, people call it nostalgia but whenever I see one of those "Hercules", those "Iron Giant" I can sit down and live in that moment. The same thing happens when I'm watching old cartoons like "Cow and Chicken" or "Rocko's Modern Life". I think it doesn't have to do with just the animation but the creativeness that it took for that animation to be put there, and that the times were different. Back then they wanted to carry a message, while now they just throw you off with generic meanings and social pandering.

I'll never understand how you mofos can like "Rocko's Modern Life" (animation style freaked me out as a kid), kek but I'm totally with you

now that you mention creativity, it really was all new at the time. still, I dig the art styles of the 90s and early 2000s. no matter how many movies you show me (even goat ones like finding nemo), I'll still take hand-drawn ones without thinking twice

>Back then they wanted to carry a message

I don't even think it was that what made the movies good. I think the pressure that exists today wasn't present at that time so animation studios could mostly do what they wanted. imagine the butthurt if mulan came out in this day and age for the first time

>social pandering

unfortunately, this is the reason for many movies sucking. they always try to force shit down our throats. the other day I noticed how much diversity was actually present in the 90s even if there was far less outrage than today. now, you always have SOME faggot bickering about the stuff you're producing

youtu.be/wfQTabN7LIQ

Maybe not the best, but constantly underrated

THROUGH HEAVEN'S EYES

No one has mentioned this or any Bakshi yet. I'm disappointed

His movies are poorly rotoscoped characters with life action shots in the background with the 1980's equivalent of shitty photoshop filters layered on top of it.

meanie

Giant Robo was kinotier.

Titan AE

Patrician taste

love this one, one of the only legit scary villains.

Jesus Christ, what is it with Nips and epilepsy-inducing white flashes?

Only bad thing I can think of is its direct fo video release in America.