Why womens sit like that?

Why womens sit like that?

So we don't see what they had for lunch.

Because they are wearing skirts you fucking dipshit

keep the smell in...

are you fucking retarded? or are you?=

So you don't see their snatches stupid.

Look at that disgusting manspreader

/thread

they lack culture, that's not how a woman is supposed to sit

They don't have balls

Crossed legs allows clandestine clitoral stimulation

Womencrossing

o rly

My god, is that guy manspreading in public? And no one is reacting, fucking patriarchy

I imagine it's comfortable when you don't have balls.

Because they wear dresses. If they don't cross their legs, their underwear will show. It's common courtesy for girls to cross their legs when sitting in skirts or dresses.

You are retarded.

must be

their skirts

>
no your the faggot nigger here.

Its called "man spreading"
>Dumbass OP

ok maybe becuase its comfortable and they don't have balls to squish? why are you so confounded?

Or they are used to crossing their legs for skirts and because it's expected of them so they do it automatically now

Because opening would allow the Chitahuri access to our dimension.

thanks brother, i own you an internal debt of gratitude for proving my point.

Because womenz not knoz hoe to sit reght

they're uncultured Americans, this is the proper way to sit as a lady

my pressure

How is that guy managing to cross his legs?

Because the director told them to

Intredasting

It covers their underwear
>and is a very comfortable position

>watching Fox news

Fucking prole

what is the best then?

it's comfortable, and helps not showing underwear.
man can't sit like this because balls, something op can't understand.

no really, the hip bone and the joints are different, men have problems sitting like that.

what do you think?

are you a woman?

i think they want to cover their pussy smell.

Cunt has wider hips, so it's easy and comfortable for them to cross, or even double cross, their whore legs, especially when wearing whore skirts. Men have narrow hips and broader heavier upper bodies, it's more comfortable for them to sit with their legs slightly apart. They tend to cross their legs more comfortably at the heel. Either heel to heel or heel to thigh. It also promotes balance. Or they sit simply with their feet slightly apart.

Cunts hate this because cunts have penis envy. Cunts know they are useless children and use their power as baby incubators and tits jugs to piss and moan and take shit from men, like the color pink. It was originally a masculine colour. Now cunt wants blue. Cunts have penis envy.

the male pelvis is a bit different, which makes it easier for men to sit wide-legged.

the reason those women sit like that has to do with that camera angle, and people peeping up skirts.

why the hell those women has to wear somethjing so unconfortable in front of camera then?

As a male I often sit like this when I can put my legs up on a sofa.
>b-but you smash the balls
They rest on my ass and it's comfy.

Leg pointed toward the man:Semen deamon wants him. Leg pointed away from man: confirmed lezbot.

In England (UK), ladies won't cross their legs as such. With both legs brought close together they will bend/point their legs to to left or right. Crossing your legs up is a habit of a slut.
And in England (UK), usually only men will cross their legs as such.It's not a faggotry behaviour or being campy, it's about politeness.

no....

Stop talking shit mate.

is there any scientific evidence that supports your theory?

I'm a guy and I sometimes sit like that or with my ankles crossed.
It feels more comfortable to me.

because they dont have a penis.
might be comfortable for them to keep their cunts closed for a while now and then.

the real question is why do bent leg

It stops air from whooshing in and out of their cunt holes. Otherwise their would be tons of farts and squeaks coming from between their legs.

Handbags. one side is heaviyer than the other

Holds the toots in.

Cause they have Va-J-J Maaan

Żeby im nery nie wypadły przez rozklepane bronhildy kurwo.

more importantly, why do some men sit like that?

To protect their only valuable worldly asset.

Besides the fact they're wearing skirts and would put their bits on display, they don't have balls and can do so.

I usually sit like this or worse
is this not normal?

Its comfortable for them

> thread full of morons.

They do it because they easily and comfortably can.
Different hip structure, and no balls to accidentally crush.

This, so much this, fuck everything else on Sup Forums right now this is the most important thing to talk about.

Every ditzy facebook slut and every damn selfie has females posing like that, and only God knows why. It's become a huge trend with the dumb bimbos we call millennials, and I can't for the life of me understand their logic and reasoning behind the most awkward and biggest turn off any human being has ever brought upon humanity.

Because how their hips are built makes it feel more natural and also not to show their cunts or/and underwear.

>they're uncultured Americans
posts still from Hollywood movie as alternative

They do that when they don't detect a nearby Chad. It's to keep betas from seeing their panties.

>uncrosses legs
>thighs still stick together to protect vaj from prying eyes
thank god

OP, OP, where are ya boy?

How fucking low do all your guys' balls hang that you crush them between your legs when you cross them?

I still don't understand. You don't like skirts?

CNN

Fucking kek

i think women like ti sit wit their legs closed so u dont see their under wear if theyr wearing a skirt or if they r wearing pants becasue they can feel their pussy open, so they keep their legs closed to keep it closed. prob gets cold down their.

What is best?

How come men don't wear skirts? We actually have parts down there we need to keep cool.

because trump is the new president

Ugh, cancel lunch today.

At least you don't see her tits in that webm. She gets naked way too much on her show

Proper etiquette?

Bait

`good question... there are even some males that sit like this WTF

not all - and the males

They honestly think we want to rape them.
This is why women are so fucking intolerable, they think every man is a rapist and I'm not exaggerating.

science studies shows that if man could get away with rape, he would do it.

This. See .

1, 3 and 5 are nope. 2, and 4 are proper stance and posture. The legs should be crossed at the ankle, not the knee. And you should not be sitting against the seat back. Proper posture is back straight, head and shoulders up and alert. Pic related is a good example.

Sargon of Akkad discovered the master bait for these types. Tell them y ou wouldn't even rape them.
They actually get offended.
"WOW I"M NOT PRETTY ENOUGH TO RAPE!?"

How the fuck would it be enjoyable? A struggling crying woman is a bit of a turn-off for a normal person

>studies shows
nice source

usually you only see men like that when they are in low chairs, sitting excessivly straight, or are titanic faggots.
Crossing your legs helps with balance i think, since you have more variation on where to place your center of gravity. For legs to cross that much, however.. they are simply gays or trying to hide a boner.

who said it would be enjoyable? imagine if there were 1 woman and 1 male in the entire universe, and woman don't give pussy. of course you rape her otherwise humans go extingngt.

you are simply a titanic faggot

>716296332
we would go extingngt, bro