Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhantomNations
steamstat.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fags

twitter.com/PhantomNations

tru

next level virgins right here

this is nothing but a poor attempt of getting some attention, you ain't lizard squad so go fuck yourself

Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

fuck off niggers, let me download my dating sims in peace, my dick is soft as fuck

Suspended. Get rekt asshats.

Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

you got bamboozled my dudes

i don't get it,
why troll gamers?
why not go fuck with tumblr or some shit?

just a reminder that your average russian is subhuman scum who deserves to be oppressed by the oligarchy, kek

enjoy continuing to freeze to death and look constantly over your shoulder for muggers and junkies on your way to work counting fucking trees worthless animals

Faggot

Fuck it, i will play Terraria offline.

kys

Agreed.

You asshats(Well, the actual fuckwits like Lizard Squad) always fuck with gamers/gamesystems

How about you make a different like Anonymous usually does. That's why no one know you assholes. You're shit tier trolls. Go after tumblr, fuck with the feminists. Anything that'll do something. Else you'll fall into obscurity like every other shit tier troll. Cunt.

maybe give us some free games guys ? :)

Bro I fucking love terraria!

They can't. They aren't real hackers. They probably just spam the servers till it can't handle it anymore.

They are the faggy type.

Good thing I can play GTA V without steam, faggots.

IS BACK

OMG , soo fuck this assholes , because of them we cant continue ours steam threads

Remember us?

Confirmed

Nope.

"Steam will remain down. Time for Xbox Live.""

kek steam back online xDD

It's working, I'm logged in

steamstat.us/

True. We can assume they are young and have a basic idea of computing, but not in depth one. They are also at the whims of thier ego by posting this, if we went full ausitism I bet we could find them. It's probably a group of friends, but I would bet money at least few of them have leaked out who they are somewhere. I'm at work right now and can't help or I would since I'm fucking bores, only reason being I would care, that and to fuck up some kids life for being a fucktard.

I'm a shit tier hacker too. I can't do shit. But at least I'm not faggy enough to try to take down steam.

These asshats do know it's a serious crime right? Like prison and they can be arrested for even touching a computer after this? Fucking morons.

YO FAGGOTS, FBI REPORT MAY BE COMING. HAVE FUN IN POKEY POKEY

mfw when i see the downtime

You wannabes always have the cringiest profiles and names ever.

They aren't going to take down shit, they are just being cunts. It's so fucking stupid. They are gonna get thier shit fucked with, they fucked up somewhere, I bet money on it. Shit, just posting about it and bragging, so fucking stupid. Do they even have a message they want to get out? Other then "LOOK AT ME!!!!" Or "Steam is Stoopid!!!! Lol!! haCk regards WoRLd!!"

That or you could stop being faggots and just stop
it without the hassle. Dont make me run stophackersfromhackingsteam.exe

Steam was down for a short time.

Though many FBI reports were filed. Counts as "Cyber Terrorism" As it costs those websites hundreds-millions of dollars. They gonna get rekt.

>Remember us?
>"us"

hahahahahahaahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shut the fuck up you fucking wannabe