Will the world ever start doing something against overpopulation...

Will the world ever start doing something against overpopulation? The number of Africans has risen by about 400% since 1950 and they contine to grow at a massive rate. India too. China isn't as strict about its one child policy anymore.

Pic related, it's not the surface of the death star. It's India. Now with 1 tree per 100.000 people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbn21QBrerA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wp5Ic4FGB4
youtube.com/watch?v=fL4QfvIrUf4
youtube.com/watch?v=OmqOlxNQABI
youtube.com/watch?v=4APllZaY4y4
news.vice.com/story/one-of-the-most-repeated-facts-about-deforestation-in-haiti-is-a-lie
envirosociety.org/2016/05/haiti-is-covered-with-trees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they already are, jews are sending them to conquer europe and usa

but whites need to get to earth 2 quick

The planet is doomed.

I look forward to eating and becoming soylent green in the future

>Will the world ever start doing something against overpopulation?
It already does so, racist and fat NEETs are now self-sterilizing, slowing down overpopulation.

yeah they fuck like rabbits, but don't they have like a lot more deaths aswell?
I mean life expectancy in most african countries is in like the 50s or something, while countries with european populations have 75+

and let's not even mention infant mortality.

Overpopualtion is a meme and India 's birth rates and china's are low. 1 child policy was a complete disaster in China on every level.

It's not like birth rates are dropping world wide.
Oh wait...

I'm already doing my part by involuntarily abstaining from sex. And I expect all of you to do the same.
This problem will solve itself in no time!

>1 child policy was a complete disaster in China on every level

then how come the birthrates are low according to you?

Western countries heavily subsidise their agricultural sector and send their huge surplus to Africa (and places Haiti) for free. African population is still exploding and they're turning their countries into deserts by turning forests into charcoal (just like Haiti).

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbn21QBrerA

>Overpopualtion is a meme
>what is Haiti

>1 child policy was a complete disaster in China on every level.
Families with 3 kids each in China would be a disaster, Cheng.

what do you mean "what is Haiti"?
it's a country, right next to Dominican Republic

Overpopulation doesn't exist, population only grows as long as there is food to support it. As soon as the amount of people outgrows the amount of food the population stops growing. Population also seems to stop growing when there is too much food like in 1st world countries.

I meant it's clearly overpopulated given the kind of people who live there.

Haiti is a miniature of what's going to happen in Nigeria imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wp5Ic4FGB4

>Population also seems to stop growing when there is too much food like in 1st world countries.
>Ireland
topkek

Considering how plentiful and cheap food his and how little a human needs to stay alive it is not a factor in modern population growth you thick cunt.

I know, dummie.

youtube.com/watch?v=fL4QfvIrUf4

>dummie
Wow rude.

Overpopulation is not a problem. Demographic transition will prove true as every nation industrializes.

Countries go through a natural process when they industrialize that goes like this:
1) High birth rates and high death rates (3rd world shitholes)
2) High birth rates and low death rates (Industrialization begins and there is a population boom)
3) Low birth rates and low death rates
(Industrialization and urbanization lead to lower family size, normally below the re-population limit of 2 children for one, and the population equals out or goes down)

This has proven true for every industrialized country. Bangladesh and India are already nearing #3. The UN has said the population of the world will probably grow a fair bit in the near future (>9 billion by 2050) but equal out in population around 2100 at around 11 billion.

Take a look at Afghanistan and sub-Saharan Africa. Now take at the ethnic groups in the Calais jungle and whatever replaced it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmqOlxNQABI
youtube.com/watch?v=4APllZaY4y4

Those economies already can't cope with their populations.

Because Haiti's tree problems is over hyped by NGO's. Only trees near the roads are emptied out. Asides from that it still has a lot of forest in the farback areas away from people.

Haiti's a fucking island. Nigeria is on the mainland.

Well they have a future demographic crisis coming up soon since the drop from the old numbers straight to 1 kid was very abrupt, population being heavily male, spoil kids because they can have only 1 so they lavish the kid to absurd degrees. girls being aborted or given to adoption and twins being split. The 1 child policy was devoid of any consideration of Chinese peopel's feelings and the social cultre. IT was a policy devised in a vacuum .

Their economies are growing though nowadays. Many people emigrate to be able to send money back home.

>Because Haiti's tree problems is over hyped by NGO's. Only trees near the roads are emptied out.

It's deforested as far as the Dominican Republic border.

>Their economies are growing though nowadays. Many people emigrate to be able to send money back home.
So? My point is that it's precisely Afghans and sub-Saharans who fuel the migration flood into Europe. You don't think millions of gibsmedats flooding into Europe is a problem?

Because that's were the roads are user. They still have an issue like every other country but not the the absurd degree memed about.

news.vice.com/story/one-of-the-most-repeated-facts-about-deforestation-in-haiti-is-a-lie

Anecdotes don't trump tried-and-tested scientific theories. I certainly don't agree with the current handling of the refugee crisis, but that doesn't relate to the argument of overpopulation or demographic transition. If a country cannot handle its population, the population will equal out naturally. That's called carrying capacity.

this is northeast China, each and every single gray dot you see is a city.
you can go check for yourselves.
it's fucking unbelievable.

They'd immigrate regardless of how much people their country has.

>don't believe my lying eyes
Just use google maps.

And they arr rook same too. No wonder they're such a hyper collectivist society.

>They'd immigrate regardless of how much people their country has.
In fewer numbers.

>Anecdotes
What are you talking about? Had their populations been smaller, the migrant flood would have been smaller as well.

Accept it.
Blacks are going to keep breeding. And they are going to immigrate more than ever before. Climate refugees are confirmed to become a big thing soon and they will run to the west.
And the media will only keep pushing racemixing and tolerance.
The future is black and black only.

This just in: China has a lot of people and always has.
Their fertility rate is very low already, 1.6 for every 1 women which is lower than the natural re population minimum of 2. It got so bad that they had to remove the one child policy or else they'd literally run out of people in a generation.

310 sq/km for Huabei. That's the same as Sri Lanka's despite Sri Lanka having half the population and much less land.

It's heavily deforested but not the absurd lengths NGO's throw out to poverty pimp.

envirosociety.org/2016/05/haiti-is-covered-with-trees/

Read the articles

Ever heard of demographic transition? It's highschool stuff

>haiti is covered with trees
>the map they provide shows a land that's mostly *bare* or *shrub*
Give your head a shake.

Humans are worthless after 50 anyway

You didn't even read the article did you? FFS do you even know what a shrub cover is?

>inappropriate generalization
>vice news
>leaf

What a shitty post

humanity is overrated. Overpopulation will correct itself

BLACKED GAIA