Hi Sup Forumsros

hi Sup Forumsros

tomorrow is christmas and i decided to lard into the gifts. apparantly my parents bought shower gel and deodorant for me...

shit fucking sucks, i ve made it clear that i only want money or giftcards but they dont seem to understand. also i made the effort to buy them gifts that will make them happy. bought a pc game for lil brother, a nice book for mom and a western film for dad but ofc i will be the one who gets shit on christmas...

wtf should i do? should i give the gel and deo back with the receipt or should i tell them that this fucking sucks? please help me

dont be a shit son and be happy you're getting anything

Tell them it sucks, fuck them for giving you such shit

They are just trying to say politely that you smell bad.

my family is not poor

Maybe you need to shower neckbeard. Also be happy you got anything, ingrate.

>wtf should i do?
You should drop your entitled, consumer-driven view of the holiday and be thankful someone cares enough to get you anything.

but i dont, i shower everyday, have perfume, etc.

i feel like they just dont know what to buy so they just decide to give me something ""useful""

see

> apparantly my parents bought shower gel and deodorant for me...

How did you even find out? And how would you even get the receipt people don't give out gift receipts unless they're unsure if you'd like the gift, which it sounds like your parents haven't considered.

We'll to be honest bruh at 34 years old you really should know how to properly shower to remove any odor coming from your body.

Many it's their way of saying you need to clean up, be a real man (or whatever pronouns you use for yourself) get a job and move out.

Thank them and become the best you you can be.

Cause what would you really have used the money on? Loli manga? A bad dragon dildo? They are trying to help.

Just don't get made when your bro gets an awesome gift.

It's the most wonderful tiiiime of the year.

i found the receipt next to the gifts. mom was wrapping them and went upstairs for a small time and thats when i took a quick look

they're trying to tell you to take a shower and get out the basement you neckbeard

>see mom wrapping gifts
>when she leaves the room go and look at the receipts to see what she bought

What kind of nosy ass kid are you?

i was curious cause last year i received shit as well

What difference would knowing what you were gonna get do? It's not as if you could change what she bought so you having this information just makes you more upset these days before christmas

Wtf why would they get you anything at all if they're going to give you that?

OP how old are you

well i had a feeling that i would receive some shit so i decided that its better if i know what im getting now so they dont notice how fucking bad i feel on christmas eve when i unwrap the gift and my mood completely changes. dont wanna ruin it for them even tho they have ruined it for me for the past 2years

17 and no i dont smell bad or any of that shit. actually im a good boy, good grades, etc and my family is not poor at all and im STILL getting that shit

>17

Mods ban this underage fucker

28 year old user here,

I know Christmas isn't about gifts, but I kinda feel OP in this predicament.

Since gift giving is in fact the tradition, its the topping on the Christmas cake, no one can deny that when they think Christmas they also think gifts.

I feel like some people take advantage of this to play favorites, and to just piss other people off.

This has even happened to me on occasion.

One time I watched my brother open up a gift with some $100 Nikes, then watched as I opened up LITERALLY opened up a gift with some Starters, $6-$10 shoes from Wally World.

I thought they got the gifts mixed up because im the one who plays ball and liked to skateboard

They said no, they are for my over weight WoW playing brother, it was an incentive to get him out of the house.

He never wore them and eventually sold them online to one of his faggot furry friends.

merry fucking christmas

So yea its pathetic behavior, but it still feels like some of them are just giving you a big fat FUCK YOU to in you gift form.