Trumpanzees are a never ending source of entertainment

Trumpanzees are a never ending source of entertainment.

He still won tho

your meme's have no power if i don't click on them

That meme is rather ironic since cowboys are stereotyped as redneck republicans.

Libtards can't even meme properly.

These are the kinda threads that losses make.

Oh, you lost the election. What a coincidence.

Trump voter here. Never waved a confederate flag in my life. Happily support others right to do so.

Yes, unfortunately for the rest of the world.

The world has been having laughs at muricas expense for years. This is nothing new.

Can't wait for 8 years of listening to you whine and throw childish tantrums, it's gonna be epic

QUIT TAKING THESE FAGGOTS SHIT B8 NIGGERS

They were just as amusing during the erection, we just couldn't always hear them because of the ruckus from CTR.

literally have the books next to me and that doesnt stand in the art of the deal, fucking mong

Memes with misspellings have little authority.

I didn't write that book. I just let them use my name.

What's wrong about using nukes? It's not like other countries will be dumb enough to use them on us.

OP here. I also support the right to be an historically illiterate retard.

So if you lose you have to abandon your flag? I don't understand...

I get that the Confederates lost but they accepted their loss as is evidenced by the fact that the USA is the USA. Perhaps you could learn a lesson from them insofar as you don't have to abandon your pride and ignore your history while accepting the fact that you've lost the war. Perhaps some of the ever-loving, tolerant liberals that are creating fictitious reports of being assaulted by Trump supporters would benefit from that lesson... among many others.

If you accept defeat you can move past it in the future by fighting better. If you don't accept it then you'll stay beaten.

What you're doing is the equivalent of flipping the chess board when you've lost a game and reminding your opponent of the times you've beaten them in the past as though that changes anything right now.

> implying that any administration isn't run by the corporations via lobbyists

triggered lol

> implying that either candidate was going to end in anything other than the rich being in charge of the poor

That's right... fortunately for the USA.

Liberals are too - like the Muslim cunt who lied about trump supporters attacking her in NYC because daddy caught her drinking and shaved her head for it.

so you're admitting you're sticking your head in the sand?

good job.

you don't actually believe any of that, do you?

dumb scare tactic, except for the jeff sessions one. Alabama fag here, fuck jeff sessions.

Translation of this SJW faggottry:
"Whaa, whaa, whaa! Boo hoo.'