If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

These threads are cringe gold
Entertain me you tragic fucks

make them wear tutus with no panties underneath

Reverse dress code. Requiring bikinis on girls at all times. 1st violation will result in top off for the whole day, second, both bottom and top, and third would be a gangbang during lunch.

Wut a load of shit

You couldn't sound like more of a virgin if you tried

Well sniffing each and every one of their armpits would be rather hard, so who cares.

See

All girls must wear open-toed shoes and a crop top or something that shows their midriff. During break, boys may touch girls any way they like and girls are required to not resist.

Your choice of eithe rnipple clamps or tastefully braided ropes focusing on breast bondage will be worn on 2nd and 5th periods of every day. Failure to do so will result in a public flogging of their tits at an assembly to be held every Friday afternoon. We'll call their parents too.

Yikes. Projecting much? You must have an autistic fetish that comes to mind but you're too insecure to post it so instead you post this.

Lay down on this comfy couch and tell me about your mother

how would guys touch girls? do you think there would be a lot of guys who try to play with girls feet?

Or consider the fact that these threads are pure cringe.
Explain to me please how they're NOT cringeworthy.

Didn't know her.

You used 'projecting much' incorrectly

Fuck me.
I'm no psychologist but you're a cliched little gem arentcha?

no tights either?

Never really thought about it. I'm here to think about girls in bondage.

Its like he saw a big boy use it on 4chin and decided to try it out himself

If any male requests, a female must spread her legs and show him her pussy

Basically female pussy belongs to males

They do not have to get fucked or fingered - virginity is a virtue

Wearing panties is in violation of this rule, since then spreading your legs is not enough to show your pussy off

1st violation you must wear no clothing and have your legs spread at all times (except walking of course)

2nd violation all male teachers may opt to lick and touch your pussy
You will be strapped to a special chair designed for this rule violation, you will not be able to move and your work will be taken home

3rd violation and its weekend detention
You will be in the chair but this time with a vibrator inside your cunt and a vibrator kept on your clit till Monday morning
Obviously it will be recorded and anyone can watch

what does the chair look like?

Lay down on this comfy couch and think about your lack of a female role model and your desire to dominate imaginary young women :-/

Like a chair

You providing the lube? I don't like to jack it dry.

Also: #Fuckyourcouchcharliemurphy

Something you could strap a young girl into

Though big and heavy so they cant move it

I kinda expect that every few minutes there'd be a really creepy session where a guy comes over, makes her stand up, and then just kinda runs his hands over her body and licks her

sex is also allowed but not in crowded areas. fuck and leave situation.

>desire to dominate women
>not normal

I think you mean

>desire to punish young women because you are mad at your mother for not being there for you

Eddie Murphys brother?
This makes no sense
Did you mean Charlie Brown?

would girls resist?

I would have no sex allowed. Only licking and touching. No orgasms allowed, and for every orgasm you get hit with a switch 5 times

I want to see erect little cocks leaking all day and pussies leaving juice everywhere, but I want to know theyre all horny as fuck and needy rather than satisfied

If they have to fart or piss it has to be in my mouth.

Failure to do so will result in 10 detentions.

Second offence is suspension, followed by expulsion and incarceration for a third strike.

They are not allowed to use the toilette. If they have to pee or poop they have to do it in each others mouth. If one of them uses a toilette or goes home to use it they are the school toilette for a day and everyone shits and pisses in their mouth

Like a sofa?
They can be really heavy

Too much dude
Please go away

No, not so long as that

what about feet stuff?

>if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?
>any rule

My sofa isn't very long.
Still heavy though
Would a 'short' sofa work?

Clearly touching and licking applies to feet too. That's why they have to wear open shoes. For your convenience.

Yeah, I was debating with a friend on the sex part.

would it happen often though?

You're not welcome here
PLEASE GO AWAY

High school shooters detected

No. only rarely

Rule is to always give the succ
Punishment for not following rule is to give the succ

A surprising amount of people at my school had a major foot fetish, so I expect so.

A lot of the girls had cute feet too

>cute girls at school

underage, b&

I got good grades, so I was happy mate.

how do you know a lot of people had foot fetishes? did they do anything?

But you and your friend discuss your warped little control sex games
Have a word with yourself you fucking oddball

Well everyone was really into wearing shoes and most would wear socks too.
Shit was fucking horny

I went there for 7 years and made a lot of close friends. Mostly they just talked about it privately

Girls are forced to wear clothes that reveal nipples and vagina. Failure to do so results in their cloths being torn and them being forced to go around in rags for the whole day.

at my school too. did they ever talk about these fantasy scenario type situations?

Meh
1/10
Boring

Good lord no.
Imagine if people found out!
Its pretty far from healthy!

you kissless underage permavirgin faggots make me sick.

You're going off like a bunch of 12 year old girls at a slumber party.

Come back in 5 years when you're legal you faggots. Don't you have Dungeons and Dragons to be playing?

nice dubs

Yeah, they did. Ignore ridiculous answer guy

Hey!
I've kissed and looked at girls
I've SPOKEN TO REAL WOMEN IN REAL LIFE
sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me
YOU ARE STUPID

there was this cute korean girl at my school who had her socks stolen every once in a while

Ok i will. Thsnks man. Wanna skype?

No skype. Kik?

what kind of things did they talk about?

*quads

The weather. Sports. Current events

that wasnt me

Sure!

What? Who? Which are you?

Who had better feet, which girls would be accepting of the fetish, and what we would do of course

>YOU ARE STUPID

kek.

if this wasn't meant ironically, kys

Toilets and dressing rooms have one-ways mirrors, and girls are forced to go fully nude inside them. Each girl has to visit one of them at least once a day.

This thread is lame
Great job OP you massive faggot

what if they don't/forget to?

Jesus Chrsit how embarrassing

Hey, I've had sex!

I've had... like... seven sex!

And do the kiss plenty of times!

Nothing

They are constantly reminded about that. If any of them actually fails to, then they are forced to stay after school and be fully nude for some period of time - be it sexual material for boys doing extra activities or for factulty.

this is correct

nice trips

+1

yeah, every guy with a foot fetish would love that rule

>Thread full of cringe-worthy virgins!

Is it really that hard to believe people are into BDSM and exhibitionism?

Dubs, but thanks anyway!

This isn't any of those things
Lurk More

>lurk more
oh look, it's this shit again.

How is it not? Basically all of this is "I'd want girls to be my sex slaves and be naked around me."

Okay, so I mixed up exhibitionism and voyeurism. Honestly I really don't care either way.

Point is, if you read "I want girls to be subservient to men" and you think that ISN'T BDSM, then clearly you're more of a virgin than I am. And I've still got my V-card at 26, so that's saying something.

were any of the girls asian?

You sound angry

No

Nah, just stating facts and opinions.

they'd be so embarassed

Wrong

Saved

Yeah - there is no contact/sex involved, but their body is in plain sight all the time at their most vurnerable for every boy at school.

bump, any footfags here?

Then today was a good day!

I suppose it would, you freaky sofa fetishist

Id like to keep the virginity as intact as possible, but thats why I made my harshest punishment include insertion (of an object)