Asks a wife sharer anything

Asks a wife sharer anything.
Inb4 cuckold. I find the submissive cuckold shit just fucking strange.

What's the distinction between the two for you?

Cuckold tend to be oddly submissive and view themselves as inferior. Its weird as hell to me. I please my wife just fine. She would only fuck another guy because I'm telling her to. Im in control. I enjoy her acting like a slut.

yeah ive tagged my wife with a few of my buddies. its fun as fuck and shes a goddamm pro at sucking dick

Kay bud, keep telling yourself that she only does it cause "you" like it.

misogynist detected

women are terrible

Yeah our biggest fantasy is a mmw three some with us and another guy. She wants it to be our boss but he isn't on board yet. Doesn't want work to be awkward

how did you get started in it? Where you always up front about your kinkier desires or did you gradually get her to warm up to the idea.

She still hasn't even done it. I spent months convincing her that doing it with permission isn't wrong. Even now she still has her moments where she's weird about it. She enjoys it. But its done because I've convinced her to do it for my own pleasure

mine is an mff with her but she doesnt have alot of friends here where we live let alone ones thatd be on board. its amazing watching her get pounded as she sucks you off or vice versa though. my dick is diamonds thinking about it

You're literally a cuck. Kill yourself

We just both kind of brought it up during sex. She actually mentioned the thought of me fucking her friend before I brought up her having sex with other men. She's much kinkier than I am generally so the only real obstacle was convincing her it isn't cheating.

also same guy as last reply. we had a 4 some with another couple. was absolutely fucking incredible except the other dude had a really small dick and i could tell she wasnt enjoying it too much but watching his wife devour her pussy and watching her do the same is forever engrained in my memory

where are you located out of curiosity

Northern California

shit if you were close to me id say lets set something up.

I'm the same as you OP. Nothing hotter than a woman embracing her sexuality. I'm actually her dom, and the way we frame it is that she's so submissive to me that she serves daddies friends when ordered to like a good little girl, shit's hot as fuck.

very nice asshole

Yeah we're training her to get comfortable enough with anal for double penetration, I can't wait. It feels so good fucking her with a butt plug in, I can only imagine what another cock will feel like

it feels amazing but sometimes keeping the rhythm is hard

And that's why you fuck black guys for your third, they know how to dance and therefore have rhythym :P

we are not racist by any stretch but my wife isnt turned on by black people

curious about getting my wife to do this. How did you get her in to it, OP? What have your experiences been like? How do you find other participants?

Oh mine is purely sexually interested in them which makes them perfect partners. No risk of any emotional attachment, they are purely for sex. I guess you could argue that by that mentality WE are sexist, but I don't hear any of them complaining about being used for sex haha. The big dicks and overall good fitness don't hurt. It's hot seeing your gf ride a 6'4 black guy with 9 inches.

>ITT: Pathetic cucks try to cover up their beta faggotry

>cus forcing my sub to serve me and other men makes ME the beta, not the lonely single dude who can't find a girl to fuck for himself, let alone a sexy slut

>I let my wife fuck other men but I'M the one who gets to act high and mighty

OP here. Her first will likely be a black man (our boss). That'll be a first for her too

You are so adorably virginal that you don't even understand dom/sub dynamics, awww...

>letting your girl get fucked by your black boss

Holly shit. That is a new level of cuckoldry.

>I can't get a gf but these dudes can and their gfs get to fuck black men but not me, REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off. Just because you're being weened out of the gene pool doesn't mean we aren't allowed to have fun.

>tfw married to a red pilled latina wife who isn't a degenerate

Sorry bro. You're cucking yourself into oblivion while also putting your job in jeopardy. Plus everyone your boss and girlfriend talks to about it will know what a cuck you are. The fact that you have already spoken to your boss about it is bad enough. Turn back now before it is too late. Turn to Christ almighty and learn to honor thy wife.