Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution...

Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution. Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.

Obviously this isn't happening.

Shitty bait fag. Gods fake.

Wat

>thinking evolution is fake because uou cant see immediate results from a process that takes thousands upon thousands of years to produce a visible trait change.

Free your mind, slave.

Pssst! We do.
That's why you're not an identical copy of your grandfather...

Didn't the voice of jesus in your head tell you that?

This is low quality bait. Also, it is happening. C-section births are changing the gene pool. Women with narrow hips that would have died giving birth are now living.

We do have the remains of other forms of humans. And as for animals turning into new animals, you don't see it in zoos but it actually happens to germs all the time.

...and animals in zoos, under different selective processes unlike those in the wild ARE different.

Books... you have to open them to get the full effect!

it is happening you fucking moron

>Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution.
Niggers, spics, Asians, whites
/thread

Why are ignorant godders always asking easy questions?
Why, imaginary jesus? Why?

>Pierolapithecus catalaunicus
>Australopithecus afarensis
>Homo habilis
>Homo erectus
>Homo antecessor

We do see animals evolve. Evolution is literally the change in frequency of alleles in a population, we witness this all the fucking time. For instance, lactose intolerance in humans. Or those russian foxes that are being domesticated. There are countless other examples and I can't name them all, but I wouldn't feel right If I didn't point out any.

And the children with giant heads and the children that inherit those narrow hips that wouldn't have been born in a pre industrial human society get to be born and carry on their big baby heads and narrow hip genes.

If you or anyone else in this thread actually cares about learning about the evidence for evolution, this book is really good.

Thanks, user.
Now we know what to buy OP for Winterval.

if god were real we could see him on his mighty throne with a telescope

>Obviously this isn't happening.
Obviously your reasoning is wrong.

I know this is just bullshit bait, but still...

Evolution happens out of necessity. It is a survival adaptation. If a creature does not need to evolve to survive, it won't evolve. If a creature needed to evolve to survive, it can't survive in its unevolved form.

Thanks for fucking ruining this movie for me. Fuck you

stale bait is stale

>sage and hide thread

You are showing a pretty basic misunderstanding about evolution is.

why won't the world acknowledge that He returned?