User

user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

whenever you want it, just rape that pussy

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is violated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.

anytime

That's like asking when is it OK to breathe

kek

So edgy

My god.

ITT: A bunch of guys who have never had sex.

ofc not you sick fuck!

Only if she agrees to it beforehand

its only ok when you are doing it to make her pregnant

At least 30 to 45 minutes after you eat.

When she's asking for it.

>when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN
When she rapes you first

when she declines your polite offer

Any more webm's OP

Defeat in war renders it likely.
One more reason why the us military shouldn't include females in combat roles.
The usa tends to lose wars...

Seems logic

We've only lost one in the entirety of this nation's history.

it's a short history though, finland could claim the same.

yes, very nice

When she is a SJW lesbian.
You're correcting her.
They desperately want you to but are too afraid to ask.

it's retarded

when they give you consent.

the FBI monitors this board all the time. Be careful admitting to things, you are not as user as you may think.

Lesbians should be raped with the force of x1000 suns.

I WILL SHIT FURY ON ALL OF YOU!

agreed.
Fury should be shat on lesbians as well.

STFU kid or im gonna hack your pc until your whole house fucking explodes fucking retard

It isn't rape then.

no

The first two lines of this.

>that's my fetish

Fridays and Saturdays

I think the only time when it would be morally acceptable (and even then, I doubt the mainstream would approve) would be if she attacks you with murderous intent first.

In that situation society thinks it's okay for you to incapacitate, maim, or even kill her, why then would rape not be acceptable?

Note that the above question is largely rhetorical, I know why it wouldn't be acceptable, but I'm approaching this question as if it's a given that there is at least one situation in which it would be acceptable.

A more interesting question would be:

>user, when is it least wrong to rape a woman?

that's some delicious pasta

When she supports Hillary, and you promise to donate to her fund

Hillary supports abusing women if she can gain from it

when she says no?

I RAPED YOUR MOM!
NOW GET THE FUCK OUT, SON!

In self defence

This is parody right? Assuming it's not, it sounds like you wouldn't be offended if a gay guy raped you. Somehow I think you might change your tune if that happened. Wait a sec, you said only men can be raped because you can't rape a vagina. Yep you really said that. OK then would you feel raped if a gay guy had you held down and forced his cock down your threat with a gun to your head? Just curious.

According to Trump if you have money it's ok

I would feel turned on and hope he uses lube. Already have hemheroids

She told me that she liked girls...
I told her that I liked them too...

when you make sure that nobody will ever find it out.

After you conquer their men in war.

You're doing god's work, user. May your seed be strong.

Spot on mate

You can't rape an object.

At this piont it's pretty common knowledge that women are full of shit, and most of them get turned on to the thought of being savagely fucked like they've never been before.

Women are sperm receptacles.
Just like garbage cans are waste receptacles.

When penis hard as garlic, you must rape! Both man and woman.
So says Imam.

Here here

raping women in the ass is good for them.

If nobody else is going to ask, Sauce?

I've got a slut on go with a rape fantasy, gonna 'break in' one night and do it, she's promising to fight a bit...how hard should i go? Thinking choking and heavy restraint but no hitting... thoughts?