Is her pussy just really fat or is there something in there?

Is her pussy just really fat or is there something in there?

It's a maxi pad you retard.

That's a boy's face. Ergo, it's a penis.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME IT'S GENDER???

pad or some blondes do have fat pussy lips.

>Reply to Thread No.716296607
What's a maxi pad?

Is this a real question?

Prolly a poise pad in cases she pees

She's wearing a pad. It makes your underwear bulge.

its one of those anit camel toe things gymnasts use

anti*

Whatever it is, I wanna bite it.

her? yes, his pussy is waiting in there for you

Either a pad because period.

Or a thin piece of foam that sticks to pussy and panties to allow her to do shit without cameltoes or pussy slips. They sell the sticky foam pad on amazon.

my kind of anan

>anti camel toe things
What monster would invent such a thing?

a monster with a pussy

Some cheerleaders put in pads to prevent showing any toe and/or photo ops for pervy guys who like to get close-ups of the very spot you were looking at. It may also prevent clit-slips, and makes things a bit less embarrasing when they do that thing where they stand on somebody's shoulders... less concern about upskirt peeks, etc. Also sometimes they do menstruate. Any perceived masculinity by anons here is ridiculous, first because as teenagers they get huge doses of hormones including testosterone (which is why they get acne) plus being fit and working out so much tends to increase the levels of testosterone even higher (and if she takes roids to improve her muscle definition and size, then you can take that up another notch, but in her case I would say not even close to that level, she's a bit Buffy-esque, and in a good way).

it's a plastic thing to get epic cameltoe.

It's her cell phone

No, it's exactly the opposite, which is why she doesn't have epic camel toe. Plus see pic above your post... that padding helps prevent pussy pain when people are fisting you outside your panties like that.

Ever jack up a car?
It's actually a very solid spot to lift from.
When Trump said to grab them by the pussy, he meant to lift women up.

it flew right above your head.

What a great way to stealth-mode sterilize all the young females, and/or increase levels of ovarian, cervical, and vaginal cancer... putting fucking microwave radiation right on your snatch, yeah, that's clever. It's considered unsafe to hold a phone too close to your head, for fuck's sake.

I'm now imagining a floor jack used to elevate a woman. Perhaps so she can reach a shelf in the kitchen.

Don't be a dumbass and try to pretend you weren't serious. Everyone knows about those plastic toe cups, but that ain't one.

Even your post number screams "conspiracy theorist nut job"

>phone signals increase cancer
>not radio signals
>not tv signals
>only the radiation my conspiracy religion chose is valid

don't try so hard, it's ok, if you didn't get it.

The president of the WHO banned the use of mobile phones inside their building, so I'd say that's a pretty strong argument attesting to the fact that phones can cause cancer, and yes radio signals can cause cancer and did give an Australian police officer dick cancer because he was required to operate a powerful radio from between his legs. Educate yourself before you try to show people you're clever. Just about every scientist agrees the phones are dangerous, which is why your phone comes with all those warnings in the instruction manual you didn't bother to read. The only disagreement is over how dangerous, not if it's dangerous. And you know, the tobacco companies put up a good fight for more than 60 years trying to convince people that smoking wouldn't really give you cancer, and plenty of scientists and doctors sold their souls to assist them. So fuck you, and your cancer-ridden pussy, bitch.

trips don't lie, newfriend.

Wow. There are so many fallacies there I donĀ“t even know how to answer without sound pedantic.

Well just name one then. And don't deny you have a cancer-ridden pussy unless you are going to timestamp a dick pic, because nobody will believe you otherwise.

Srsly, there are ad baculum, anecdotal fallacies, false equivalence, post hoc ergo propter hoc, and even ad hominem at the end. This really is a fucking artwork, sir.