Whites going to be a minority in 2043 in America

>whites going to be a minority in 2043 in America

How do we stop this?

racewar

good

Racewar

See when Trump aggressively deports illegals and bans refugees, Eurotrash bitch and moan When a Yuropoor country does the same it's all cheers.

Fuck Europe.

I hear americans treat their minorities very well so you should be completely fine and there's no reason to be upset :^)

Getting rid of the hispanic selection on the census.

> 88
racewar nao!

Filthy mestizo fuck.

The same could be said about Finland. Ready for the left to let in refugees to offset your declining population Pekka?

Shut up white boi your time is over

disgusting honky ass cracker

>whites are today less than 10% of the world
>RAPIDLY decreasing
>Forbidden to talk about this topic for fear of being socially or even legally punished
>going extinct in your homelands for being too nice to others
>This process has wrtten the word Progress in the media, news and education

Mestizo rapebabies are dumber and more violent than the average white here. Truly not annexing and ethnically cleansing your shithole after the US-Mexishit war was the greatest mistake.

well really it's just going to be like south america or brazil and white people will go into gated communities and need to have private guards and reinforced cars and all that

look at the jews, 1% of the country only very small population and they are doing perfectly ok for themselves

Start fucking white women and breeding with them. If you were doing that whites wouldn't be at risk of becoming a minority even with immigration.

i guess it sucks for americans but i dont know i feel happy :D

>2043
pray im dead before then tb h

Women do not want children because feminism told them families are wrong.

>in america
Who cares?

Whites were like 50% during the times of the Roman Empire

So it's americans just embracing their inner third world country essence. How nice.

>t. le 56% face
regards, le 99% face :^)

I'm a middle class white, never got mugged/robbed and I live in a simple building which the only security we have is the 24/7 concierge

Canada will follow in a few decades after.

At the height of imperialism, when whites ruled the world unopposedly, they made 40% of the population. There was more people in Britain, France and Germany than in all of Africa combined. Back then, it was whites that moved to every corner of the world, looking for space to settle and resources to feed their growing population. Today brown people are doing the same thing. Demographics is truly destiny.

99% of what?

I know I'll get called out on memeing or something, but most latinos I see look southern Euro white. I fail to see the problem.

Then again I only care so far as each individual is concerned.

No need to stop it. The inevitable economic collapse will assure that all 'whites' in America die off and native Americans can re-claim their rightful homeland as a result of natural selection. Fuck off, "white" Amerishits. That continent isn't yours. And you're not welcome here either. Europe for Europeans. Nothing for US whites.

>Ready for the left to let in refugees

The far right here is more diverse than the left

yes they would, you don't get the part where the vast majority of white people make kids but when they make a kid they get taxed because they are rich
meanwhile brown people make a kid they RECEIVE money because they are poor

so white people need to stop at 2-3-4 kids unless they are cheap fucks that will raise a kid on 50euro/month and they aren't, raising a white kid is very expensive you need to pay for higher education
meanwhile a brown kid you just throw him on the streets to sell drugs and he will make you money instead

what needs to be done is cutting off all of the welfare, fuck the welfare
also building massive forced-labour jails and jailing at least 50% of our black population iin there just like USA does

mix with mexicans

>99% face

How cute. Deaths are outnumbering births in Finland. Ready for the Sweden and German-style enrichment Juuka?

We will treat white people the way they treated us minorities

even finland isn't safe anymore

what the fuck is left to escape the shitskin horde

You got treated better than your home countries. So I guess you should treat whites pretty good.

>tfw reading this thread
>tfw give my white gf the dark seed and BLACK her daily with my bbc
>tfw one day she will poop out mulatto rapebabies

whites aren't going to be a minority, stop posting this retarded shit.

you will shower them with money ?

Not really since it's NEVER EVER happening while the US is literally, currently, factually drowning in shit.

Try to meme yourself out of white children being a minority in 3 years cleetus :^)

>it's never happening in Finland

This is what they all say Juuka. Your population is declining and you are not Japan. You will be pressured into accepting more enrichment whether you like it or not.

Now go back to plowing your dog.

>home countries
native americans and blacks have literally been here hundreds of years longer than most whites

Would the blacks have been treated better in America or in their native lands of Africa?

Nice fantasy scenario bubba, too bad it has nothing to do with reality, refugees in finland are a minority of a minority, birth rate is at replacement levels and the country is more homogeneous than any US state in existence.

Choke on that while brown spics run a train over your future daughter :^)

Certainly Africa. Anyone with a solid understanding of slavery in the US would know that. But I fail to see how that's relevant to anything.

>Africa is a better place to live for Blacks than America

By marryin n breedin your women

But instead ur too beta to change their whore womens ways and fap to traps like a neet.
Enjoy the decline or shut up

>t. Average online white nationalist

Deaths are outnumbering births in Finland. This makes you upset. Your politicians will let in more mudslimes and other shitskins to offset the decline. Pour your tears over the next cow you fuck.

During slavery? Yes.

They weren't taught they were inferior because they were black, weren't kept from progressing because they were black, and weren't lynched for being black in Africa.

Vote for trump

There's no stopping it whitey. The future is brown.

I'd say the mass of opportunities besides that more than makes up for it. Slavery was terrible of course but there's a lot to be thankful for being in America too

This..whites started multicultralism

Of course but it came with a lot of sacrifice on behalf of their ancestors.

Yeah, the difference is that whites expanded because they were socially and technologically superior and today blacks are expanding because they are socially and technologically ruined.

Go to Israel and collect people to put in chambers of gas. Then, declare war on other races.

What is the end game of effeminate, limp wristed, cat-loving, chinless wonder nu-males who either support the demographic transition in the US or are ambivalent to what is happening? What do they gain out of it? Is it all about the cheap labour? Kevin McDonald already documented what the kikes get out of it, but what do liberals benefit from?

3 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

I dunno man, I'd say that blacks ending up in America was huge benefit to them even with a period of slavery than being left to their own devices

>Go to Israel and collect people to put in chambers of gas. Then, declare war on other races.

WHOA. just informed the AFP, expect a few knocks on your door followed by a large bang

I don't deny it Pekka. Europe is also on the path to decline thanks to the influx of refugees nonstop with no limit.

We get qt Saracen bfs, stupid. Do try to keep up

Imagine my shock

For 3/4 of their existence in America they were slaves and had all of their cultural connections to Africa forcibly destroyed.

How is that not a huge sacrifice? Even if they wanted to "return" to Africa it's not like they could given they don't know their ancestors' countries of origin.

So yes in the end it panned out great but it was well deserved.

People tend to simply follow the masses, its herd behaviour. Whoever runs the mass signals rules the masses. In this case its the media who dictates the ethics of our society and ultimately its destiny.
Sup Forums being an anonymous corner of the internet, not part of any international corporation, is one of the few places where you can deviate from the norm

Just let it happen my man. We'll treat you as fairly and as JUST as you've treated us.

Who cares, survival of the fittest. If you fags are so intent on "saving the white race" then get fucking laid or shut the hell up. I really don't give a shit, I don't care about someone just because they have the same skin color as me. I'm just focusing on maintaining my stable life, you should put yourself first and others last. It's not like you're going to Be in danger or disappear once the whites become a minority. Collectivism, not even once.

Also there's no such thing as the "white race", you autistic take this shit so seriously, it's pretty pathetic actually

There are many white people living in ghetos and many brown people living in gated communities in Brazil.

fuck off leftishit

You will give them the country back for free?

>For 3/4 of their existence in America they were slaves

No they weren't you fucking retard, there were probably more free blacks living in the south in the 1800s than there were slaves.

>and had all of their cultural connections to Africa forcibly destroyed

This is a shame. But the negro most likely enjoyed a higher standard of living in the US than anything in sub-saharan Africa

>hispanics become a majority
>trump becomes known universally as the worst president for all of recorded american history
Delicious.

I will never understand roleplaying as niggers or spics on Sup Forums, especially when you put no effort into it and don't even try to type like niggers do on the internet

t. Buttblasted Sup Forums virgin
Keep crying bitch nigger

>there were probably more free blacks living in the south in the 1800s than there were slaves
>tell me more about my own cunt
Kek. Any stats on this?

You will teach them about all your scientific discoveries?

Latin America is the last hope for white people

When a country becomes majority non-white it turns to shit. Fuck off for trying to make us the next Brazil.

The definition of who's "white" will just change

>t. Juan

Niggers don't use Sup Forums

I agree.

Remember when irish immigration ruined the US
Me neither

Exactly. It's too sophisticated for them. Races self-segregate on the internet because they are vastly different in interests, cultural norms, language and so on. Niggers will stick to twitter and WSHH, where the minimum requirement of social discourse is dumb reaction images of other coons, while actual discussion forums like Sup Forums or reddit will be dominated by whites and east asians

With the advent of space travel and discovery of ayy lmaos human nationalism will replace white and other racial nationalist sentiments.

>unironically comparing the Irish, who by all accounts have IQs on par with other whites, to niggers who are a full standard deviation below the white mean

this is why no one takes leftists seriously. Apples and oranges.

Thank god, fuck white people, I'm glad they're going extinct
t. Italian-American

boy are you gonna reap the whirlwind

Chile, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa. Those are examples of countries with white minorities and mixed or black majority.

They all share the same characteristics: very high inequality, in which European descendants live better than the rest. Governments redistributing wealth from them to the poor for decades but nothing seems to change. Less white neighborhoods are also the most violent ones. Political instability because there is no unifying identity in such divided countries.

Irish people are white and Christian you idiot. They quickly assimilated.

Spics fly their flags, don't bother to learn the language. I see billboards in spanish all the time here. They wamt America to cater to them

Tru

americans need to stop being sissies so their women stop going for bbc

it's not that, it's just women are having abortions. Black birthrates are dropping also

A lot of shit did change in those countries though

>Less white neighborhoods are also the most violent ones

Because they are poor and there's a huge history of poverty behind them and long periods of previous governments shitting on them. Do you still not get it?

Don't worry, Iranians will save white people. Our aryan brothers will fight us

>Irish people are white
Not according to 19th century standards.

>Christian
They're catholic, not christian.

Hi.

Good

what the hell is wrong with white people these days?

stop racebaiting

>miscegenetion

is a dumb Sup Forums meme that is not borne out in reality, interracial marriages are like 3% of total in the US despite all the jewish shilling in hollywood and the media. The real problem is the white fertility rate is well below replacement level