Can we start a fluffy thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/apple_acres_fluffy_story/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Maybe

Sure. Here ya go

why not faggot

Christine Winner...? I would know those tits anywhere. And if by some chance it's someone else... fucking uncanny resemblance!

I was talking to some user on some app and she sent me that and I'm assuming it was her. She sent it twice and said she wanted to kill herself for sending it so idk. I have not spoken to her since

I am really curious to know if that's Christine or not. I used to date her years ago. Her tits looked EXACTLY like that. Every last detail. Her name used to be Christine Weiser before she got married to Nick Winner. Now shes Christine Winner.

She told me her name was Amanda. She lives in Louisville ky.

Wow. Well, if shes telling the truth? Her tits are remarkably like my ex's (Christine). I wish I still had the nude pics I had of her, but when my old hard drive bit the dust, I lost them all. Did this Amanda chick happen to send you face pics? I still have a face pic of my ex (Snagged it off her Facebook page).

>This is her.

Gross

Agreed. I never said she was pretty, I said her tits looked like that Amanda chick's tits. Identical in fact.

Nah that was the only pic she sent. I stopped talking to her after that. But she said she was 22 and worked at a daycare with her aunt. Either it's a different person or she's leading a double life. I'd say probably different people

>say something nice
>"time to kill myself"
kek

Also I thought her nipple placement was a little awkward too

Yeah, Christine is a year younger than me. I'm 38 now so shes 37. I dated her a LONG time ago. I was 19 when we started dating and she was 18. She was hot when she was younger. I was kinda shocked when I looked her up on facebook and saw that pic I posted of her just now. She kinda let herself go over the years. But yeah, either shes leading different lives (which IS possible) Christine was always a MASSIVE liar and lived in her own world most of the time... but yeah, probably different people more than likely. The boob resemblance is just crazy. Like I said, I wish I still had her nudes, I'd show you how insanely alike their boobs really are.
Yep, Christine's were the EXACT same way.

That's weird bc I showed my friend and he guessed her age was 38 for some reason. That's crazy. It could be her but we'll never know. I ain't talkin to her again

I have a strong feeling that it IS her. Christine was a MASSIVE liar and she flirted with random guys online all the fucking time when we were dating. I caught her a few times. She also sent pics of her tits to a bunch of random guys. I only stayed with her because the set was so good. lol. I honestly would not be surprised if that's her. Either way? IF it is? You're smart for not talking to her again. You don't wanna get sucked up into that crazy mess of a woman.

Meant to say sex, not set. Fucking auto correct.

Any reason she'd be in Kentucky? The app lets you talk to local people and she was only like 6 miles away from me. And she even sent me a map with her location on it so I know she's close to me

Honestly not sure. Last I knew? She was living in Murphy, South Carolina. I know she moves around A LOT though. When we were dating? We both lived together in Florida. But shes moved around a lot since then. So who knows, she may have moved or went to visit someone in Kentucky. It's hard telling. That, or Christine and Amanda really are two different people. It's hard to say.

ohh yes please!!!

i think we need a jump start

Sorry, I'll need 2 antisocial personality disorders and a position on the spectrum before I can participate.
Kek.
Drawings of animals being tortured.
>Drawings

>this is bait

lmao

Did we ever get an end to cuh man dent?

yee, i have screenshots, one moment and i'll dump

Fin

Shitty ending. I say cuh-man-dent should be hanged

yea, i think he had somewhere to go and had to finish it quick

Is it so hard for non-English speaking comic artists to have a native English speaker proofread their shit?

Pay me one dollar a comic and I'll do it for fucks sake.

Anyone have apple acres story?
About some guy with ptsd gets a farm and lets a herd live there.

Yeah I remember that one

fluffybooru.org/post/list/apple_acres_fluffy_story/1

pastebin under fluffwitz my dude