Do you guys wipe after taking a shit?

Do you guys wipe after taking a shit?
Why/Why not?
I usually do not wipe. I do not have any friends or family. Also I do not have a job. I just sit inside my apartment wasting time with Vidya, my little pony and fapping. I do not see a reason for a clean anus in my situation so I just gave up wiping.

Smelly

This was a serious question dude

that was a serious answer

Health

/thread

Sometimes I wonder if the creator of My Little Pony regrets his life when he hears of people like you being part of the fanbase.

You didn't even answer the question...

I usually shower after I shit

Bidet

You've got to be kidding me... of course. And then after the shit paper, I use flushable wipes to make sure I am clean. No need to be a smelly bastard these days.

shit
shower
shave

this is what separates white people from the animals

Don't you get a rash? Sometimes if I don't wipe enough I can feel some there and over time it itches

Dude. I am a fucking autistic loser who lives alone and has no friends or family. Literally all I do is drink and play vidya.
It's never occurred to me to not wipe.
Wtf is wrong with you?

idk. I just like to save my energy i guess

Are you that one guy that eats TP because you won't eat food and you think it saves time when you shit to have it wipe your ass when it shits out?

no not really. its just a bit uncomfortable sometimes when I move and parts of the crust come off

I am white though

ew.. dude

Jesus Christ is not wiping your ass some kind of Sup Forums joke??

Not really. Im 100% serious. Why?

What a great thread.

The incentive to leave

I dont believe you. Also, that shit gets itchy, especially if you are sitting down for countless hours on a shitty asshole where the sweat and shit will mix together. I imagine the odour has probably permeated through your chair by now. Burn it now

The greatest ever.

And you fags bump it. smh fam

>this thread

I need more information! Is it just a crusty mess down there? Pics or it didn't happen.

Never had that problem. The odour is terrible though. That one guy gagged when he delivered my pizza. I think it is because I do not shower that much.

No. I just like to be clean. It's not about saving time.It's about being CLEAN.

You fucking autist

I don't understand. Don't you develop serious problems from not cleaning your asshole?

Yeah its pretty crusty and hard. Crust is all over the asshair and it hurts if you try to remove parts of the crust. Sometimes I like to play wiyth the crust for hours and then smell all the tiny bits I removed.

You think people 10.000 years ago wiped their ass?
It is basically unnatural to wipe your ass

Yeah actually I do think people wiped their ass 10,000 years ago because it would be irritating and would attract insects and predators.

What are you? Fucking retarted? Why do you think trees have leaves?

It would also be unappealing to prospective mates because it would stink like shit.

>10,000 years ago
Kek
and yes very early man did wipe

Chimpanzees and bonobos wipe their ass.

holy fuck...... holy. fuck.

..this is real?....

now I know this is just trolling...

Provide proof then. I do not think anyone wiped their ass until the toilette paper industry started growing and now people are brainwhashed by ads

I have 2 robotoilets they are like a car wash for your ass. Paper is for peasants and people living in 3rd world nations.

And there it is, bros. This is indeed a troll. Bravo op. Bravo.

kys

Is the water warm and nice? Sounds pretty comfy tbh

>No job
>No family
How do you afford internet,vidya, food, apartment etc. ?

living in europe has advantages =)

I'm on disability because I'm schizophrenic.

yeah ok

I think they should put him down

Not really. Thanks to welfare i dont have to do shit.

I have become one of those weirdos who only goes to the bathroom at home due to that warm spray and preheated seat.
Hit amazon and go get yourself a bio bidet 2000.

>I'm on disability because I'm schizophrenic.
Are you skitzo or is that just what the voices are telling you?

I wouldn't know the difference tbh. All I know is people who are on screens are people independent from myself. I'm fortunate enough to be aware of my illness. Most schizophrenics in my demographic are not.

like usually op is a faggot

Have you ever tried holding your penis in the spray?

Wipe cause I'm a civilized human and also my dad hates it when shit get's on his dick

kek

Op is white. What do?

What about beards? Are you fucking retarded enough to say having a beard makes you an animal?

I wipe and then bidet.
I can not take a shower for 3 months or more, but I can't avoid that at all. I just can't think of my butt being dirty

OP please start whiping and cleaning you asshole.
It's disgusting to just read.

I think its too late even if I wanted to.. The crust is so hard and kind of merged with the ass hair. Also give me good reason.

I wipe with baby wipes,
1000x better than regular toilet paper.

>why?
>smelly
>???
>profit

I can't even think of myself beeing dirty if it's not necessary