Name one reason to hate Bob Ross

Name one reason to hate Bob Ross

his clouds are too happy

He's better at painting than I am

ITT: There's nothing wrong with him
ITT: He is the one true God Bob Ross

Because he's staring at me with that smug expression on his face. Like he's saying "haaah haaah, look at you! You'll never be a great painter like me!".

FUCK YOU BOB ROSS!!!

But he wants to teach you to be a great painter like him

Literally nothing.

Dude, Bob Ross...

He left us...

Uh, helloo??? A straight white male appropriating black culture with that afro??? Fuck him for oppressing minorities

His paintings aren't very good.

You fucking nigger.

I'm sorry. I love the man and his show, but the artwork is not very appealing.

Fuck off cunt

J E W

Oh, whu- I- ... really?                                                        WAIT BOB! COME BACK! IMMA SORRY BOB!

Nigger hair

If a culture can claim something. Like say an afro. Then what whites are best at is cherry picking things from everyone else. So he is just being white. We cherry pick all the best shit. Look at the roman empire. So he is is apropriation or just him being white.

they are very good !

The dude's been dead for 21 years which makes it kinda hard to pull an insult out my ass without knowing much about him since i was born 2 years after he died.

Because he was a verbally abusive drill sergeant in fucking Alaska which is fucking bone-chilling cold.

So anyone who drilled with him would hate him. Everyone else though... yeah. no reason.

His glorious lion's mane

He made artists look like pussies.

Low tier bait

>Implying drill sergeants aren't verbally abusive to begin with

Anons are this young??

Please. I bet most people here are younger than the millennium.

You're surprised you naive bastard?

He quit the army because it forced him to be mean and it always upset him that he had to bust balls.

Do some fucking research you scrub.

He always paints the same fucking mountain, the same fucking cabin, near the same fucking trees with the same fucking river... with the same fucking clouds.

And always used the same Phthalo Blue

What would you rather he paint? The majestic plains of FuckingNothingVille Tennessee?

he molested his niece.

I don't see where you get naive out of my comment, but it just goes to show, that the internet gives a poor idea of who we interact with.

Too deep, user.

He once painted a seascape scene with amazing waves. Once.

Then went back to the cabin of vasectomy.

>cabin of vasectomy.
Not gonna lie, I kekked.